If You Vote in Georgia

You should try harder.
You know the dude in your avatar that's supposed to be the "cisgender straight white dude" bad guy actually prevailed right?

And the Leftist black Antifa guy lost.

And yet you parade around with that as your immediate visage.

"Stupid" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Guess ya had to take a leap o' faith!

1669346398444.png

They'd ask "Ya wanna bet?", and he say "I told you once, you sonava b*&^, I'll tell you again, I'm the best there's ever been"

Dude....your Party voted for fucking Fetterman.

Methinks a little introspection may be in order before you throw those stones through your glass house.

Fetterman isn't an amoral liar, asshole or con artist. He is a man who had a medical crisis in the middle of an election - a crisis he will make a full recovery from, but one which caused him physical limitations throughout the election.

Methinks you need a better understanding of medicine and morals.

How about those substandard living conditions for his poor apartment tenants who were sued for chump change?

Warlock is the perfect example that proves the Left has no principles whatsoever.

Everything you pretend to stand for goes out the window the moment anyone attacks your team.

Get a clue.

Revenend Warnock had nothing to do with that apartment building. His church invested in the project, they neither managed it or controlled it. This was just another right wing attempt to smear Warnock.

Ministers are hired by large church ministries to "Minister to the flock". The Board of Trustees/Elders/Deacons own and manage church properties. My church rented offices in our church complex to other non-profits, at below market rents. The rental property was managed by our Clerk of Session, and our Minister had nothing to do with the management of the property.

Your attempts to slander and smear Rev. Warnock demonstrate in spades that you have no morality or principles whatsoever. You will believe and promote any lie without even attempting to determine its veracity, if it slanders a Democrat.

Dude....your Party voted for fucking Fetterman.

Methinks a little introspection may be in order before you throw those stones through your glass house.

I’m not in Pennsylvania. I don’t get to choose the candidates in Pennsylvania. I don’t get a say about that States representative.

I am in Georgia. I get to vote here. I split the ticket. I voted for some Republicans and some Democrats including Warnock.

I looked at the Candidates. Warnock has some issues. But those issues appeared to be when he was getting divorced. Divorces tend to be emotionally difficult for many people. Other than that there doesn’t seem to be much dirt. Ok. He didn’t handle his Divorce as well as we might hope. That puts him in with about half the population who similarly handle the divorce badly.

I can’t find too much to get wound up about there. I would hope in the future he has learned.

Walker. In his autobiography he said he had multiple personality disorder. It is being treated by medication. Ok. Do you really want the deciding vote to be in those hands?

But let’s set that aside. Walker has claimed to be an FBI Agent. Claimed to be a Deputy Sheriff for two different counties. Claimed to donate to charity. Claimed many things. At this point whenever he tells you the time of day you should check your watch to find the factual time.

I haven’t seen anything like that since Al Gore who was terrible. I mean you couldn’t ask Al Gore to pass the Salt without him claiming he invented it.

So what do I base my vote on? If I base it on Party association I can’t vote for either. Both parties have people in them I would not support.

I’m not in Pennsylvania. I don’t get to choose the candidates in Pennsylvania. I don’t get a say about that States representative.

I am in Georgia. I get to vote here. I split the ticket. I voted for some Republicans and some Democrats including Warnock.

I looked at the Candidates. Warnock has some issues. But those issues appeared to be when he was getting divorced. Divorces tend to be emotionally difficult for many people. Other than that there doesn’t seem to be much dirt. Ok. He didn’t handle his Divorce as well as we might hope. That puts him in with about half the population who similarly handle the divorce badly.

I can’t find too much to get wound up about there. I would hope in the future he has learned.

Walker. In his autobiography he said he had multiple personality disorder. It is being treated by medication. Ok. Do you really want the deciding vote to be in those hands?

But let’s set that aside. Walker has claimed to be an FBI Agent. Claimed to be a Deputy Sheriff for two different counties. Claimed to donate to charity. Claimed many things. At this point whenever he tells you the time of day you should check your watch to find the factual time.

I haven’t seen anything like that since Al Gore who was terrible. I mean you couldn’t ask Al Gore to pass the Salt without him claiming he invented it.

So what do I base my vote on? If I base it on Party association I can’t vote for either. Both parties have people in them I would not support.
Now why would you vote for a Republican in Georgia and vote for Warnock? I believe you're a lying sack of shit

Now why would you vote for a Republican in Georgia and vote for Warnock? I believe you're a lying sack of shit

Why? Ok. I don’t like Adams as Governor. Of the available choices the least worst was Kemp. I don’t like several things about him, but it is a shorter list than with Adams.

For him my objections are Abortion, and the revisions to the elections which have made it harder for many people to vote.

I explained about Walker and Warnock.

You see. I am not a slave to the Party. Any Party. I see the good and bad in both. I am a member of the NRA to defend the 2nd, even though I think they are wrong on a couple positions. I am a member of the ACLU to protect the other rights. Those matter too.

But I’ll finish with another reason to avoid Walker. We have more than our fair share of idiots in Congress representing Georgia in Congress.

We have Hank Johnson, a Democrat, who worried that Guam, the island, would tip over and capsize.

We have Marjorie Taylor Green, a Republican, who sees Jewish Conspiracy everywhere. Including starting the California wildfires.

We have two world class idiots. Two blithering idiots who give us in Georgia a bad name.

We don’t need a third. We don’t need another one. We don’t need a man who says he probably won’t do too good in the debate because he isn’t very smart. We don’t need a man who said this Erection is for the people to decide.

I don’t want him up in Washington with the state name of Georgia on the CSPAN tag.

Why? Ok. I don’t like Adams as Governor. Of the available choices the least worst was Kemp. I don’t like several things about him, but it is a shorter list than with Adams.

For him my objections are Abortion, and the revisions to the elections which have made it harder for many people to vote.

I explained about Walker and Warnock.

You see. I am not a slave to the Party. Any Party. I see the good and bad in both. I am a member of the NRA to defend the 2nd, even though I think they are wrong on a couple positions. I am a member of the ACLU to protect the other rights. Those matter too.

But I’ll finish with another reason to avoid Walker. We have more than our fair share of idiots in Congress representing Georgia in Congress.

We have Hank Johnson, a Democrat, who worried that Guam, the island, would tip over and capsize.

We have Marjorie Taylor Green, a Republican, who sees Jewish Conspiracy everywhere. Including starting the California wildfires.

We have two world class idiots. Two blithering idiots who give us in Georgia a bad name.

We don’t need a third. We don’t need another one. We don’t need a man who says he probably won’t do too good in the debate because he isn’t very smart. We don’t need a man who said this Erection is for the people to decide.

I don’t want him up in Washington with the state name of Georgia on the CSPAN tag.
Dumbass it's Abrams not Adams. You lie

Dumbass it's Abrams not Adams. You lie

Right.

Walker says he’s not that smart. As I said he did.

And it is a hard Erection.

Hank Johnson.

MTG.

I screwed up the name of a person I didn’t vote for. Ok. Whatever. But so far a plurality of Georgians seem to agree with me. It is probable that the Plurality will become a majority.

We preferred Kemp and we prefer Warnock. So all I can close with is an inversion to take Muck Sticky song to heart.

Right.

Walker says he’s not that smart. As I said he did.

And it is a hard Erection.

Hank Johnson.

MTG.

I screwed up the name of a person I didn’t vote for. Ok. Whatever. But so far a plurality of Georgians seem to agree with me. It is probable that the Plurality will become a majority.

We preferred Kemp and we prefer Warnock. So all I can close with is an inversion to take Muck Sticky song to heart.

Links all you want anyone from Georgia would know the last name of Stacy and it ain't Adams
YOU LIE.
And then you come up with this bullshit of supporting the second amendment and a. Member of the NRA 😅🖕🖕🖕🖕liar.

Links all you want anyone from Georgia would know the last name of Stacy and it ain't Adams
YOU LIE.
And then you come up with this bullshit of supporting the second amendment and a. Member of the NRA 😅🖕🖕🖕🖕liar.

I am also a CCW license holder. And a supporter of the License carry over Constitutional Carry. But you probably think I’m lying again. You are welcome to come try for the title.

I am also a CCW license holder. And a supporter of the License carry over Constitutional Carry. But you probably think I’m lying again. You are welcome to come try for the title.
Sure you are and Adams is going to be president of earth 😅😅😅😅😅😅😆 why in the fuck would you vote for a democrat if you are a gun owner?

Sure you are and Adams is going to be president of earth 😅😅😅😅😅😅😆 why in the fuck would you vote for a democrat if you are a gun owner?
Are you suggesting that I should worry? How many Supreme Court decisions has there been in the last decade defining the rights of gun owners?

The Democrats had a lock majority for the last two years and did nothing. Why should I worry? Or do you really believe that a million cops are going to round up 300 million guns? Tell me you don’t seriously believe that.

Jesus Christ. There are fifty times as many Gun Owners as there are drug dealers and we can’t round them up.

Are you suggesting that I should worry? How many Supreme Court decisions has there been in the last decade defining the rights of gun owners?

The Democrats had a lock majority for the last two years and did nothing. Why should I worry? Or do you really believe that a million cops are going to round up 300 million guns? Tell me you don’t seriously believe that.

Jesus Christ. There are fifty times as many Gun Owners as there are drug dealers and we can’t round them up.
You should wake up and take in reality and look at how democrat controlled states have ignored and bastardized the rulings of the supreme court. It's democrats who free criminals and blame all gun owners for the actions of criminals. But you call yourself a gun owning second amendment supporter. I call you a fudd

New Topics

Forum List

Back