If You Think Gun Registration Is Benign; You Better Think Again

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
It's a GP article but it posts links to several other local news source to back it up. It's fer real.

You let these people get away with it, and they will have you disarmed. It is their ultimate goal

Then, they will inflict, not TRY to inflict, but SUCCEED in inflicting, Venezuela on us.

An armed People are Citizens. A disarmed People are subjects. At best.

Elderly Man Who Shot Two Burglars In His Home Charged With Felony Over Inherited Gun

The Truth About Guns reports:

Scenes from life in Governor Cuomo’s SAFE Act paradise: an upstate homeowner has been charged with a felony after he defended himself from two home invaders with what prosecutors are calling an “illegal gun.”

“He told me that when they were coming up the stairs, that as they approached him, that he was scared to death and he thought they were going to kill him. One of the troopers said, ‘did you see anything in their hands?’ He said, ‘I didn’t look at their hands, I just saw them coming at me and I thought to myself, at that point, that it’s either them or me,’ and he just started firing,” (defense attorney Mark) Wolber said.

The homeowner, 64-year-old Ronald Stolarczyk, shot and killed Patricia Anne Talerico and her nephew, Nicholas Talerico. But Stolarczyk hasn’t been charged with a homicide. At least not yet. What has police concerned is the handgun Stolarczyk used.

…Stolarczyk is charged with felony gun possession because investigators believe he used his deceased father’s gun, which he never registered to himself, to kill the two suspected intruders.

So Stolarczyk’s father either gave or left the handgun in question to his son. Under New York’s famously restrictive gun control laws, the son wasn’t required to undergo a background check to receive the handgun from his father. But he did need to have a pistol permit to legally own the firearm and have it registered in his name.

The incident happened in Deerfield, New York, about 40 miles east of Syracuse, in Oneida county.

To make matters more infuriating, it turns out that the now-room-temp pair had previously robbed Stolarczyk. But Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara is shifting the blame for the robberies to Stolarczyk, calling him a hoarder and implying that he was just asking to be robbed.

h/t Ace of Spades HQ

I never asked to know Anybody in Highschool , or College or Work, and I'm in my 30's. Never. Any of you? Have any of you ever asked any people when you're there for a purpose to ever associate or meet and it was your choice, ever? Well that just shows, that life's never going to make sense to you, you'll be homeless, and nothing's going to keep baddies off you but guns. That's where honor is too. If some stranger you've never gotten there name, and the only time you run into anyone is the illogic of police ,and the only reason you do any programs or any internet is the illogic of police, then next time you point a gun at them, and you shoot them, before they touch you.

Police in 2009 < I Spot on to answer Any questions. They don't Have to have interviews. They don't have to reveal existing cases. They can marshal law bombard the populace with "surveillance". They block my attempts to get attorneys now.

I'll spare details, but enough said, that people can get banned for life from all public college campuses, people can get suspected of terrorism like Amy Bishop, people can be framed for any reckless wrongdoing, people can be thrown out of businesses and communities, people can be actively investigated, and the piling damages just happen, 10 years of that, no reason and nothing's going to happen on it.

While they're holding onto Only the associations of Charges, and misbehavior, its the only reason to drive miles to any of their sort of meetings, is driving there the evidence they sought on misbehavior, a single misconduct or collaboration with anyone? They're a ridiculous sort of people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back