If you support companies firing people for not getting the jab?

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
Because the unvaxxed cause health care costs to go up.......then what about

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

and a multitude of other things? All of those things mentioned cause health care costs to go up. So in your mind, shouldn't they result in being fired?

It will be interesting to see the excuses liberals have and the hypocrisy they show while trying to explain this.

Go!!!!!! :stir:

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

and a multitude of other things? All of those things mentioned cause health care costs to go up. So in your mind, shouldn't they result in being fired?

It will be interesting to see the excuses liberals have and the hypocrisy they show while trying to explain this.

Democrats won't stop. Not only will you need the vaccine, but you will need to keep it current with boosters for the rest of your life.

Maybe 5 jabs was fine, but that 6th jab got ya...

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

Okay, let's look at that. Smokers get higher premiums and they aren't allowed to smoke in the workplace anymore because of the potential of second hand smoke to harm others.

Come to work drunk, you'll get fired. You'll probably also get fired if your drinking is so bad you are frequently late, etc.

To the point, we aren't mandating vaccinations to protect the invidual as much as the collective. The goal here is herd immunity. It's not the one asshole who refuses to get vaccinated, it's the people who did who still might catch Covid because their immunity wasn't strong enough.

One case of Covid is enough to get an entire workplace shut down for disinfecting. That usually means everyone is stuck going home.

Okay, let's look at that. Smokers get higher premiums and they aren't allowed to smoke in the workplace anymore because of the potential of second hand smoke to harm others.

Come to work drunk, you'll get fired. You'll probably also get fired if your drinking is so bad you are frequently late, etc.

To the point, we aren't mandating vaccinations to protect the invidual as much as the collective. The goal here is herd immunity. It's not the one asshole who refuses to get vaccinated, it's the people who did who still might catch Covid because their immunity wasn't strong enough.

One case of Covid is enough to get an entire workplace shut down for disinfecting. That usually means everyone is stuck going home.
You didn't answer my question. surprise!!!!!!

should any of those I listed BE FIRED from their jobs, like those not getting vaxxed?

Will you also get your 2 boosters a year to keep it current?
no. Im done. The goal post has been moved enough.

I got the jab to help protect my 89 year old mother in law. But I really rarely leave our farm so my risk of exposure is very minimal.

And I got the vaccine, before any leftist comes in here and claims im an anti vax nutter!!
/----/ Same here. I got the Pfizer shots in March and the booster last week. This is not because I was mandated or threatened, because I believe in vaccines. Firing someone against vaccines is deplorable.

no. Im done. The goal post has been moved enough.

I got the jab to help protect my 89 year old mother in law. But I really rarely leave our farm so my risk of exposure is very minimal.
If you don't get your boosters then you are anti vax and don't care about grandma. The nazis won't let you buy things or travel.

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

Actually there are more and more companies (mostly health care companies) that have tobacco bands. Which means you have to give up tobacco of any kind completely. They can even test for it, all legal.

In 2020, companies were forced to shut down for two weeks every time an employee tested positive.

They don’t want a single, stubborn employee to close them down.

They also want to send a message to the public that they are a safe place to visit……all employees are vaccinated and wear masks

You didn't answer my question. surprise!!!!!!

should any of those I listed BE FIRED from their jobs, like those not getting vaxxed?

I did answer your question, you just didn't understand the answer.

A guy who catches Covid because he didn't get vaxxed is going to cost the company a shitload of money when they have to send everyone home for the day when they bring in a cleaning crew. And it's 100% avoidable at this point.

This is what I've been looking for!!!

Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines prime T cells to fight SARS-CoV-2 variants, study finds​

Researchers highlight the importance of T cell cross reactivity in stopping severe COVID-19 cases​

Date:July 1, 2021Source:La Jolla Institute for ImmunologySummary:Researchers have found that T cells from people who have recovered from COVID-19 or received the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines are still able to recognize several concerning SARS-CoV-2 variants.
.....The group is now studying a much larger group of 12 different Variants of Concern (VOCs) and Variants of Interest (VOIs), including the Delta variant (B.1.617.2), Eta (B.1.525), Iota (B.1.526), Kappa (B.1.617.1), Lambda (C37) and the variants B.1.526.1, B.1.617.3, R1 and B.1.1.519.

Then why do you need antibodies if the T-Cells have the template???

Anyone got any peer reviews???

Greg

I did answer your question, you just didn't understand the answer.

A guy who catches Covid because he didn't get vaxxed is going to cost the company a shitload of money when they have to send everyone home for the day when they bring in a cleaning crew. And it's 100% avoidable at this point.
Why do Conservatives suck at analogies?

Their……What about? References are not even remotely similar to the subject at hand.

Smoking is banned in the workplace, so is drinking
Everything else is a personal illness that is not contagious and will not force your business to shut down

Just in case you haven't heard what we've said about a billion times, FUCK YOUR COLLECTIVE, which still does not, and if I have my way will NEVER have, the ability to mandate what I choose to put into my body. MY BODY, MY CHOICE, asshole. Come back and talk to me when you personally are willing to risk coming to my front door with your jab. Until then, you continue to be an impotent internet cowboy and I continue to laugh at you.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HA!!!!!!! Ride 'em, cowboy.

In 2020, companies were forced to shut down for two weeks every time an employee tested positive.

They don’t want a single, stubborn employee to close them down.

They also want to send a message to the public that they are a safe place to visit……all employees are vaccinated and wear masks

Most liberals are like you, weak-minded sheep

smokers?
Drinkers?
Diabetics?
Overweight?
Pregnancy?

If we had a sane society and were not in the grip of a Moral Panic, this debate would be over when everyone realized the vaccines are massively leaky, wear off much too fast, etc.

But, a secular society like ours was just clamoring for a new religion. So dumb liberals--ever dumb--adopted the Covid Cult as every fundamentalist sect they rail against.

I laugh, but their zealotry is really not that funny.

You won't get herd immunity, the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from getting covid.

Forum List

Back