If you support abortion bans...

Would you then support mandatory coverage for birth control in health care insurance plans? Would you support condom distribution in schools? Would you support a national sex Ed program?
No, but I do support being responsible, and/or accepting the consequences of your actions. :thup:

Would you then support mandatory coverage for birth control in health care insurance plans? Would you support condom distribution in schools? Would you support a national sex Ed program?
Leave the government/schools out of personal business...
Isn't a federal ban on abortion the epitome of government interference in a personal life? Should the government interfere with the decisions between a woman and her doctor?
Obviously you don't see abortion as the killing of an innocent human being if you ask that question.

No, but I do support being responsible, and/or accepting the consequences of your actions. :thup:
Isn't part of that responsibility having access to birth control and knowledge? Those factors would make responsibility just a bit easier.

Isn't a federal ban on abortion the epitome of government interference in a personal life? Should the government interfere with the decisions between a woman and her doctor?
Obviously you don't see abortion as the killing of an innocent human being if you ask that question.
You're right. I see calling abortion murder a quick and convenient way to frame the debate.

I support abortion bans in principle, because abortion is murder. However if abortion is banned, women will still have them.
Abortion is not ‘murder’ – and the notion of ‘banning’ abortion is devoid of principle, it’s just authoritarianism.
So at what point do you begin to claim it is murder? A year after birth? A week after birth? Immediately after? A week before? What determines the difference between abortion and murder? At what point does the father have a say? Never or at some point in the process?

Do you agree that a premature birth should be eligible for abortion? If not would that be murder? If so then why is it not murder?

Murder is 100% a legal term, so it matters not what you or Clayton claim, all that matters is what the legal system states.

Can you agree abortion is killing?

100%. I am adamantly against abortion, but throwing around words like “murder” does not help the discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I support abortion bans in principle, because abortion is murder. However if abortion is banned, women will still have them.
Abortion is not ‘murder’ – and the notion of ‘banning’ abortion is devoid of principle, it’s just authoritarianism.
So at what point do you begin to claim it is murder? A year after birth? A week after birth? Immediately after? A week before? What determines the difference between abortion and murder? At what point does the father have a say? Never or at some point in the process?

Do you agree that a premature birth should be eligible for abortion? If not would that be murder? If so then why is it not murder?

Murder is 100% a legal term, so it matters not what you or Clayton claim, all that matters is what the legal system states.

Can you agree abortion is killing?

100%. I am adamantly against abortion, but throwing around words like “murder” does not help the discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think murder is an appropriate term actually. When everyone thinks of murder they’re not thinking about the strict legal interpretation. Killing someone who doesn’t represent a threat to you or hasn’t done anything to you to justify you killing them is murder. It’s even worse when the person who is killed is a helpless victim. You’re correct only in terms of semantics.

No, no and no.

Old people don't need birth control because of their age induced sterility, so why should they buy a policy that includes it? Sodomy as well is non-procreative, homos don't need birth control either. Same with celibate individuals- why should groups of nuns or monks or incel individuals have to buy a policy that doesn't cover them. Further, some major religious groups including the Catholic Church are morally opposed to contraception.

Ditto for schools, a lot of students belong to religious faiths that do not sanction prophylactics.

As far as a national sex ed program, different Americans have different ideas about sex ed.

You're right. I see calling abortion murder a quick and convenient way to frame the debate.

The irony of your post is frankly amazing. You tried to conveniently frame the debate in a two ways in post #3 of this thread. Any honest and objective person would see how you easily misrepresented the pro-life side.

We all know within our hearts what murder is. We don’t need a legal definition. If you have an abortion you are murdering someone. Natural law.

Blind partisanship is so strong it makes people, even some who are educated, deny obvious fact.

:th_believecrap:

:th_believecrap:

Unbelievable so you think only the government gets to define what murder is?

The Gestapo would consider you a fine German citizen

No, no and no.

Old people don't need birth control because of their age induced sterility, so why should they buy a policy that includes it? Sodomy as well is non-procreative, homos don't need birth control either. Same with celibate individuals- why should groups of nuns or monks or incel individuals have to buy a policy that doesn't cover them. Further, some major religious groups including the Catholic Church are morally opposed to contraception.

Ditto for schools, a lot of students belong to religious faiths that do not sanction prophylactics.

As far as a national sex ed program, different Americans have different ideas about sex ed.
But older people, celebate people and monks don't need abortion services. Perhaps they should sit out the debate. But you seem to have no problem painting everyone else into a corner. Drive young women out on the limb and hand them a chainsaw.

Painting young women into a corner.

If you want fewer abortions, provide an alternative.

GetImage.ashx

1) Maybe.
2) No.
3) No.

Hope this helps.

Would you then support mandatory coverage for birth control in health care insurance plans?

No...

Would you support condom distribution in schools?

Hell No...

Would you support a national sex Ed program?

Phuck No...
Painting young women into a corner.

If you want fewer abortions, provide an alternative.

Easy. It's called abstinence. It's 100% free and requires ZERO government oversight.

Thanks for playing.

Would you then support mandatory coverage for birth control in health care insurance plans? Only if the user pays for it.

Would you support condom distribution in schools? Hell no. Sends the wrong message. If the kids aren't smart enough to stop at the drug store, what makes you think they'll use a school issued rubber?

Would you support a national sex Ed program? School program? Of course.

How many (what percentage?) of women would still seek abortions, if every medical and legal source was informing them of the biological fact that a child's life and rights begins at conception?

Forum List

Back