If you STILL support apple with your dollars after all this your opinions on political freedom is pretty damn irrelevant

I buy Samsung phones. Excellent product for the price. Not made in China, either. Never owned an Apple product. Overpriced and over-hyped.

Samsung chooses to use the slave labor in India and Vietnam instead.

Every time a thread like this is created where people TRULY understand the mechanics of how freedom is being lost......and do more then cry about it.....

images

At least I'm pro America.

Are you really though?

It's too bad that you hate your country.

That is just a dumb thing to say. I love my country. I spent 20 years of my life defending it in the Marine Crops and this great country has allowed me and my family to succeeded to levels at one time I had not thought would be possible.

Are you really though?

That is just a dumb thing to say. I love my country. I spent 20 years of my life defending it in the Marine Crops and this great country has allowed me and my family to succeeded to levels at one time I had not thought would be possible.

Let me guess....
with democrats in power you and yours are doing better than ever.

And you buy TONS of Chinese goods to save a buck.....

NO DIFFERENCE between you and Apple / Samsung etc.

Tons is a bit of a stretch, most of what they make is not worth buying for any price. But some of it is the best there is.

I buy the best mix of quality and price. We own 3 cars, a Ford, a Kia and a Jeep. All were the best deals we could find at the time. I could not care less where any of them are made.

My graphics card in my computer is from China as it is where the best ones are made.

Apple abides by the rules of the country its products are in, just like every other company.

There are Apps that are blocked in Saudi Arabia and UAE that are not blocked in China and vice versa.
Does Apple block anything here? If so, we have a rule called the First Amendment. But we know it is a joke now.

Let me guess....
with democrats in power you and yours are doing better than ever.

I do not let who is sitting in the White House affect my life. Too many of you have your whole lives tied into who is "in power".

But yes, me and mine are doing great, not because of who is in power but because of our hard work.

I got a promotion earlier this year which pays more than 10 grand more, but is more work as well. My wife has moved to the ICU which is a very nice pay raise within the VA system. We moved into a new house we had built in October and life is wonderful. Has nothing to do with people in DC.

Oh, and my 27 year old daughter just got a promotion in her company and will be making about 50% more than the wife or I do.

Does Apple block anything here? If so, we have a rule called the First Amendment. But we know it is a joke now.

The First Amendment limits what the Govt can do, not what private companies can do.

How can people be adults and not understand this?

View attachment 732719

Time after time Apple violates the basics of the ideals of freedom but you look the other way.
Apple has been helping the CCP oppress its own people for years. There are countless apps they have removed from their store in China to keep the people stupid and unable to organize.

Now there are rumors it wants to remove Twitter. True or not Apple has demonstrated their willingness to shit on anyone's freedom for leftist ideology and money.
When will you stand by your so called convictions and ditch your anti American Apple products?

Most people don't care how awful apple is, they ignore it because they are more worried about their status symbol and feeling trendy by having something with a apple logo on it.

That's why everyone else in America calls their stuff a smartphone, or a laptop or a tablet regardless of who makes the product. But apple users will only call them ipads, iphones, or iMacs despite just being smartphones, laptops and tablets. Even if you ask someone "do you have a smartphone?" They will say "I have an iphone".

View attachment 732719

Time after time Apple violates the basics of the ideals of freedom but you look the other way.
Apple has been helping the CCP oppress its own people for years. There are countless apps they have removed from their store in China to keep the people stupid and unable to organize.

Now there are rumors it wants to remove Twitter. True or not Apple has demonstrated their willingness to shit on anyone's freedom for leftist ideology and money.
When will you stand by your so called convictions and ditch your anti American Apple products?

We've never owned an Apple product and never will

Most people don't care how awful apple is, they ignore it because they are more worried about their status symbol and feeling trendy by having something with a apple logo on it.

That's why everyone else in America calls their stuff a smartphone, or a laptop or a tablet regardless of who makes the product. But apple users will only call them ipads, iphones, or iMacs despite just being smartphones, laptops and tablets. Even if you ask someone "do you have a smartphone?" They will say "I have an iphone".
Agreed. I would have thought that the slave labor and suicide nets would have been the end of them. Course they aren't a conservative business otherwise they'd be done

Forum List

Back