If you pray, please pray for Eric

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
and if you don't, please hope for him.

He's the nephew of a friend of mine, recently laid off, that my friend employed to tide him over between jobs. 27 years old, father of three. Fell and injured his spine, among other things. Doctors don't think he'll ever walk again.

Thanks.

I will certainly pray for him. I'd offer to fast as well, but I can only do that sparingly with my health at the moment.

I had an acquaintence of mine who was in a car accident. She punctured her lungs and severed her spine. The doctors weren't sure if she would survive let alone walk. The congregation fasted and prayed for her and by some miraculous work she was able to not only survive, but walk. She was almost at 100% capability the last I heard from her. And that was a few months after the accident. The doctors were astonished.

The fact that we have any of the medical capabilities we current have is a miracle from God. We should be thanking God daily for the age we live in. I know if it weren't for modern medicine, I might have died a long time ago.

He's the nephew of a friend of mine, recently laid off, that my friend employed to tide him over between jobs. 27 years old, father of three. Fell and injured his spine, among other things. Doctors don't think he'll ever walk again.

Thanks.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Thanks.

If you call the Chagdud Gonpa Foundation and give them your friend's name the entire Buddhist community will pray for him.
http://www.snowcrest.net/chagdud/main/cgf.htm

Last edited:

Thanks.

will hope for a miracle. sorry to hear about what happened.

Thanks.
Oh, no, Ravi. :( I'll certainly add Eric to my prayer list.

God can do amazing things.

Thanks.

prayers for him sent up, God still performs miracles

Thanks.

My prayers and hope are with Eric and his family.

Thanks.

That's terrible.

:(

Good to see all the different beliefs doing so. I believe in God but am not so stubborn that I can not admit MY version may be the wrong one.

I don't often pray as I feel I have no right to ask God for anything. But I hope Eric recovers. And I am sorry such a terrible thing has happened to a friend of your's Ravi.

Good to see all the different beliefs doing so. I believe in God but am not so stubborn that I can not admit MY version may be the wrong one.

I don't often pray as I feel I have no right to ask God for anything. But I hope Eric recovers. And I am sorry such a terrible thing has happened to a friend of your's Ravi.

Who does have the right to ask God for anything? But He has commanded us to come before Him and share the desires of our heart.

None of us have the right to ask Him for anything, but He wants us to, and if it's in his will, it will be done. You don't pray just to ask for things, you should pray everyday to THANK HIM for all he's done for you.

Ravi - Eric is in my prayers! And remember, miracles happen every single day - and Prayer works!!

Thanks.

So very sorry to hear, Ravi. Will do.

Forum List

Back