IF you owned a business and Obama was your CEO

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
And he came in and put your company in debt by 5Tillion dollars, invested in several other places only to fail ( Solyndra and other green companies) Thought up an idea that went terribly wrong ( Fast and Furious) in the result of one if not 2 of your other employees are dead.. He sent other people on a business trip and they called your office to say they are in dangerous neighborhood and they needed to get some security or get out of there but you ignored their pleas ( Libya) and in the result their room was robbed and 4 people were killed because your CEO did not do what they asked , would you keep him on as your CEO .. I know I wouldnt!

And he came in and put your company in debt by 5Tillion dollars, invested in several other places only to fail ( Solyndra and other green companies) Thought up an idea that went terribly wrong ( Fast and Furious) in the result of one if not 2 of your other employees are dead.. He sent other people on a business trip and they called your office to say they are in dangerous neighborhood and they needed to get some security or get out of there but you ignored their pleas ( Libya) and in the result their room was robbed and 4 people were killed because your CEO did not do what they asked , would you keep him on as your CEO .. I know I wouldnt!

Good thing a national government isn't a business then, huh?

keep trying - maybe someone will be convinced the country is not far more better off today than how Republicans left it during their 07-09 Great Recession ...

or that the Obama Administration curtailed the Great Recession in June of 09 with positive GDP that has remained positive every Quarter from that time to the present.

Maybe if we had a business person the country would run better. I cant believe you guys defend a man who is out right lying what went down in Libya

keep trying - maybe someone will be convinced the country is not far more better off today than how Republicans left it during their 07-09 Great Recession ...

or that the Obama Administration curtailed the Great Recession in June of 09 with positive GDP that has remained positive every Quarter from that time to the present.

Question, if inflation is going up faster than the GDP, do you really have growth? I say no, because the GDP, like the DOW, is not inflation adujusted as far as I know.

YOU KNOW your comment about GDP is right ... IN SPITE OF Obama's efforts to destroy jobs!

I mean when he tells us he favors single payer, then pushes Obamacare which ultimately IS single payer, what do you think will happen to the
1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a year in:

state taxes,
federal taxes,
property taxes,
sales and use taxes,
Social security taxes for employees that are HIGHER then what the employee pays!
Medicare taxes that match the 1.45% employee pays
workers compensation taxes and
unemployment taxes - taxes that fund the unemployment checks that millions get for 99 weeks!

AND through his Single payer puts 400,000 people out of work collecting from the government $12 billion in unemployment checks!

Then his EPA is projected to put 7.3 million people out of work...
Lawmakers today issued a new warning that an aggressive antismog plan being pushed by the EPAepa could cost the nation $1 trillion,
kill another 7.3 million jobs, or 4.3 percent of the workforce in 2020.
New Fears EPA Smog Rule Will Cost 7.3 Million Jobs - US News and World Report

Seriously of course the GDP will grow... BUT THINK WHAT IT would have if Obama had not been the job killer that he's accomplished!

Maybe if we had a business person the country would run better. I cant believe you guys defend a man who is out right lying what went down in Libya

Not quite.

Should the U.S. President Have Business Experience? (Opinion) | Entrepreneur.com

Among those presidents with business experience, the successful ones don’t appear to be better at running the U.S. than unsuccessful ones. Both Lincoln and Truman ran businesses into the ground, but made it into the top 10. In fact, many of the presidents who were most successful in business don’t rank very high among the nation’s 43 chief executives.

A gdp that is shrinking not growing and a government running trillion dollar deficits and you think that's a positive?

Baaa Baaaa little sheep

Why would he be CEO. He is not a businessman, he is a polititian. Romney is the businessman. One who outsourced and supports outsourcing but he is the businessman, not a good politician. He is all about the market and letting them run free, just like Bush. How did that turn out? Less regulations on Wall street! Yeah!

A gdp that is shrinking not growing and a government running trillion dollar deficits and you think that's a positive?

Baaa Baaaa little sheep

Just be honest for a minute. How close were we to a depression due to Bush. Seriously. On day one of Obama's administration how bad were we?

Did Bush even put the wars on the books? If so, what would his numbers have been since you all keep on and on with trillion dollar deficits..

Great points. In fact the only thing that I can find wrong is that no one, and I mean NO ONE, would ever hire someone as inexperienced as Obama to run a company in the first place. A company owner would vet the person far more extensively than Obama was investigated when he was handed a far more important job. Funny that a person can get elected to run a country, but would never qualify for lesser jobs.

Of course, many voters aren't as intelligent as the average company owner.

Baaa Baaaa little sheep

Just be honest for a minute. How close were we to a depression due to Bush. Seriously. On day one of Obama's administration how bad were we?

Did Bush even put the wars on the books? If so, what would his numbers have been since you all keep on and on with trillion dollar deficits..

I am being honest.

Our economic indicators are sliding backwards they are not moving forwards.

The fact that you call this a good thing tells me you are surely assimilated.

And if you think running a budget with trillion dollar deficits is insignificant then you obviously living in denial.

Baaa Baaaa little sheep

I am being honest.

Our economic indicators are sliding backwards they are not moving forwards.The fact that you call this a good thing tells me you are surely assimilated.

And if you think running a budget with trillion dollar deficits is insignificant then you obviously living in denial.

Wow! I'd like to see some proof of that!

Government isn't a business, idiots.

This has to be one of the dumbest fucking OP's I've read in a while.

Great points. In fact the only thing that I can find wrong is that no one, and I mean NO ONE, would ever hire someone as inexperienced as Obama to run a company in the first place. A company owner would vet the person far more extensively than Obama was investigated when he was handed a far more important job. Funny that a person can get elected to run a country, but would never qualify for lesser jobs.

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money. - Thomas Sowell

The Libs go nuts over the Bush cuts...for the rich they say.
They never say that the Bush tax cuts went to all taxpayers...
You will never hear that part from Ed Schultz....

Why exactly are they so angry about people keeping more of their money.
The only explanation I can come up with is that Libs feel all monies earned
belongs to government first and we should be happy that government through
the goodness of their heart lets up keep some of it.

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned, but not greed to want to take somebody else's money. - Thomas Sowell

LOL. This is a great strawman. Link to one person that said the Bush tax cuts were just for the rich. One person besides one of you nutters who love to create strawmen.

I am being honest.

Our economic indicators are sliding backwards they are not moving forwards.The fact that you call this a good thing tells me you are surely assimilated.

Wow! I'd like to see some proof of that!

LAMBRO: Obama's Orwellian economy - Washington Times

Government isn't a business, idiots.

This has to be one of the dumbest fucking OP's I've read in a while.

Nor can it run by borrowing 40 cents of every dollar it spends

Face it there are aspects of government that need to be run like a business. Denying that is plain stooooopid.

LOL. This is a great strawman. Link to one person that said the Bush tax cuts were just for the rich. One person besides one of you nutters who love to create strawmen.

Surprise, no answer from you.

It's like clockwork with you idiots. Asked for details or proof of the ridiculous shit you claim, you disappear everytime.

Why would I fire him rather than the board of directors who actually inked the deals?

Forum List

Back