If You Needed More Proof That Libs Are Deranged...

I heard about this on the radio and was absolutely sure it was a joke.

But, sadly, no.

Apparently, Seattle is mulling over the idea of making certain crimes (trespassing, theft and, in some cases, assault) legal if they're committed because the perpetrator is poor and needs money to pay bills like rent, electric or to buy food.

Seattle looks at new ‘poverty defense’ for misdemeanors

This means if someone jumps you and takes your wallet, you could be shit outta' luck.

This also means that, for a victim to realize any justice, he'll have to do it himself. That, however, will be fully prosecutable.

Only brain dead liberals could come up with some shit like this...
More right wing hysterical hyperbole. ONE council member offered an OPINION that MAYBE some midemeanors not be prosecuted if the offender committed the misdemeanor while searching or trying to obtain food. Other council members have already said they oppose anything like that. But here we have a tin foil hat running down the street crying like it's already on the books...typical

Did you read the link, nipplehead?

One council member made the proposal. King County's Director of Public Defense supports it. Others "welcome the discussion".

What SHOULD be happening is everyone and their brother standing up and proclaiming it to be a ridiculously ignorant and stupid idea. The bitch who first proposed it, Lisa Herbold, should lose her seat on the council, as her proposal in no way protects law abiding citizens and, in fact, aids in endangering them.

This is also the same c*nt who, during her re-election campaign, promised to add more police officers when she was running for office, but is actually one of the strongest proponents of the "defund the police" movement...
It's was being discussed/proposed months ago and not even written yet and doesn't have unanimous support. I got that from reading the link...nipplehead.

The fact that it has any support is offensive to the nth degree.

I carry a concealed weapon. Uner this stupid plan, if someone tried to rob me could I no longer defend myself?

But, sadly, no.

Apparently, Seattle is mulling over the idea of making certain crimes (trespassing, theft and, in some cases, assault) legal if they're committed because the perpetrator is poor and needs money to pay bills like rent, electric or to buy food.

This means if someone jumps you and takes your wallet, you could be shit outta' luck.

This also means that, for a victim to realize any justice, he'll have to do it himself. That, however, will be fully prosecutable.

More right wing hysterical hyperbole. ONE council member offered an OPINION that MAYBE some midemeanors not be prosecuted if the offender committed the misdemeanor while searching or trying to obtain food. Other council members have already said they oppose anything like that. But here we have a tin foil hat running down the street crying like it's already on the books...typical

One council member made the proposal. King County's Director of Public Defense supports it. Others "welcome the discussion".

What SHOULD be happening is everyone and their brother standing up and proclaiming it to be a ridiculously ignorant and stupid idea. The bitch who first proposed it, Lisa Herbold, should lose her seat on the council, as her proposal in no way protects law abiding citizens and, in fact, aids in endangering them.

This is also the same c*nt who, during her re-election campaign, promised to add more police officers when she was running for office, but is actually one of the strongest proponents of the "defund the police" movement...
It's was being discussed/proposed months ago and not even written yet and doesn't have unanimous support. I got that from reading the link...nipplehead.
It amazes me that you left wing morons whined, cried and cajoled Trump over any tongue-in-cheek remark that he made, but you give a free ride to a communist whack job in Seattle that advocates against public safety. Moron.
Well here's another 'tongue-in-cheek remark' we liberals will 'whine' over. This one by Trump boot licker Gohmert..Louie Gohmert Suggests People ‘Go to the Streets’ and Be ‘Violent’ After Judge Throws Out Baseless Election Suit
HaHaHa, you're a moron. Democrats get a free ride all summer. Democrat shoots up a ball game wounding a republican representative among others. And you have the unmitigated gall to call out a "statement" by Gohmert. How about Piglosi and AOC's threats. You morons should clean your stomach windows or pull your heads out of your ass.
Your whole party is now a bought off by the rich fantasy. So many phony scandals and conspiracies -that's all you have.
Amazing, you just described the democrats' last four years and you are too stupid to realize it. Moron.
In no way. Everything you know is garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Same goes for the orange clown too. Poor America

But, sadly, no.

I carry a concealed weapon. Uner this stupid plan, if someone tried to rob me could I no longer defend myself?
If the person doing it were extremely poor, that could be a mitigating circumstance in his punishment. You rubes will believe anything.....

But, sadly, no.

If the person doing it were extremely poor, that could be a mitigating circumstance in his punishment. You rubes will believe anything.....

Not when it includes a crime committed against another person.

If someone tries to rob me, I have no idea if he's rich or poor. I don't know if he needs the money to buy diapers for his newborn baby or a bag of weed.

The thing to keep in mind is that I don't care. I'll defend myself against any attempted robbery; with deadly force, if necessary.

And I don't believe I'm without company on that point...

But, sadly, no.

2020 cured me of any expectation of ration behavior from these geniuses. I overheard a liberal (my niece) on her phone, discussing allowing any foreign national to vote in the American elections...it had something to do with ending white supremist and racism...Is there any hope for this country?

New Topics

Forum List

Back