If you like Pizza then check this out

Looks like a junk pizza to me, crust too thick, etc. However, I'm the devil's advocate.

Last edited:
Looks like a good start for most pizza. I'd be slapping some pepperoni on it for sure.
I prefer my crust a little crisper on the bottom as well.
Spot on and he mentioned both. I too like the outside crust to have a little crunch and prefer pepperoni to be one of the meats on any pizza. Liked the video, though. Had not considered homemade handmade in a long time, til now.

Looks like a good start for most pizza. I'd be slapping some pepperoni on it for sure.
Spot on and he mentioned both. I too like the outside crust to have a little crunch and prefer pepperoni to be one of the meats on any pizza. Liked the video, though. Had not considered homemade handmade in a long time, til now.

We used to make homemade pizza.
Then they opened a Papa Murphy's about a mile from the house.
Dont know if you have them where you are but they make the pizza and you take it home and bake it yourself.
Best Pizza out there hands down.
Although I just might try this one just for the fun of it.

Dont know if you have them where you are but they make the pizza and you take it home and bake it yourself.
No Papa Murphy in west Tenn. Showed the vid to my wife. She had me save it to favorites on the smart TV. It sparked her interest also. Kind of hoping she might even regain interests in homemade breads and rolls again. Never made scratch pizza, but she used to be a hell of a bread maker before the kids were born.

No Papa Murphy in west Tenn. Showed the vid to my wife. She had me save it to favorites on the smart TV. It sparked her interest also. Kind of hoping she might even regain interests in homemade breads and rolls again. Never made scratch pizza, but she used to be a hell of a bread maker before the kids were born.

Never really been that much into baking other than Kolaches.

3FAD7C68-542C-4703-9431-C77F3B54D2C7_1_201_a.jpeg

View attachment 409205
Damn that looks good. PJ is on her way to Walmart now for a cheap bread dough mixer! :p

View attachment 409205
Damn that looks good. PJ is on her way to Walmart now for a cheap bread dough mixer! :p

Those were filled with ham and cheese and sausage and cheese.
I guess thats why I dont mind baking them...there's meat and cheese in em.

View attachment 409205

Those were filled with ham and cheese and sausage and cheese.
I guess thats why I dont mind baking them...there's meat and cheese in em.
Cool. This is the kind of internet messaging, I can really sink my teeth into!

So glad you guys checked out my video. I totally agree with you guys when it comes to more crisp. I usually do a reheat directly on the pizza stone. And yes for sure many toppings of your choice. I learned how to make pizza when I we first locked down. It was hard to get high protein flour so I paid like 35 bucks on ebay for some bread flour. lol I also learned how to make some really good salsa. Electrician 31 years, lock me down and I need challenging tasks. lol All I ask is to comment on the video on YouTube and LIKE it :) Subscribe also

So glad you guys checked out my video. I totally agree with you guys when it comes to more crisp. I usually do a reheat directly on the pizza stone. And yes for sure many toppings of your choice. I learned how to make pizza when I we first locked down. It was hard to get high protein flour so I paid like 35 bucks on ebay for some bread flour. lol I also learned how to make some really good salsa. Electrician 31 years, lock me down and I need challenging tasks. lol All I ask is to comment on the video on YouTube and LIKE it :) Subscribe also

There are several accomplished cooks on USMB.
Personally I love to cook!!! BBQ being my main passion.
Been doing it for around 35 years four of those in competition.
I figure ya gotta eat so why not make it the best you can?

I only commented on here, because if I log in to my account on computer, it screws up my account on the smart TV as sometimes it is not that smart and hard to get it back. I did click "like" to get it saved to favorites and did subscribe. PJ is back with her new dough mixer, but has not got all the ingredients we want. Thanks for the thread!

I only commented on here, because if I log in to my account on computer, it screws up my account on the smart TV as sometimes it is not that smart and hard to get it back. I did click "like" to get it saved to favorites and did subscribe. PJ is back with her new dough mixer, but has not got all the ingredients we want. Thanks for the thread!
Thank you :)

If you like Salsa you need to to try this recipe.

3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
3/4 cup vinegar.
2 tbsp salt.
4 tbsp Accent.
2 cloves Garlic crushed.
Combine on stove and heat till warm.DO NOT BOIL!!!!

For the blender.
Two white onions.
4 32 OZ.cans of whole peeled tomatoes. Red Gold Brand if you can find them.Leave out the juice.
1 1/2 lbs of jalapenos.
2 bundles of cilantro.

You can make this a smoky salsa by roasting your Jalapenos and tomatoes or you can substitute Jalapenos for chipotle peppers which of course are the same thing with a sauce.

If you like Salsa you need to to try this recipe.

3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
3/4 cup vinegar.
2 tbsp salt.
4 tbsp Accent.
2 cloves Garlic crushed.
Combine on stove and heat till warm.DO NOT BOIL!!!!

For the blender.
Two white onions.
4 32 OZ.cans of whole peeled tomatoes. Red Gold Brand if you can find them.Leave out the juice.
1 1/2 lbs of jalapenos.
2 bundles of cilantro.

You can make this a smoky salsa by roasting your Jalapenos and tomatoes or you can substitute Jalapenos for chipotle peppers which of course are the same thing with a sauce.

Oh...all of the ingredients need to go through the blender.
Be sure and pulse so it comes out chunky.

New Topics

Forum List

Back