If you like amazing photographs - You'll love these!

DSC_0062 (2).JPG

Anyone can take a picture of a sunset....

True... but some talent can make them better. James took one of the most beautiful pink and orange sunset pics here on our property last year. He's a great photographer. I've been trying to paint it in acrylic but it's a process that may kick my ass.

Anyone can take a picture of a sunset....

True... but some talent can make them better. James took one of the most beautiful pink and orange sunset pics here on our property last year. He's a great photographer. I've been trying to paint it in acrylic but it's a process that may kick my ass.
Try water color....

I only wish they'd been posted slightly smaller with higher resolution.

Check out the photos harvested by the Earth to Sky Calculus who sent thins little guy over 100,000 feet altitude

121641566_3370245303059408_2235949887645580794_o.jpg

That little snake of white in the lower left is Kings Canyon in California, occupied by fog.

If that's not impressive enough, they actually shot the moment their balloon exploded at an altitude of 112,200 feet

Got it from Spaceweather.com where you can see STEVE:

stteve_strip.jpg

That's hot plasma action.

Anyone can take a picture of a sunset.
Mine is actually a sunrise.

I only wish they'd been posted slightly smaller with higher resolution.

Check out the photos harvested by the Earth to Sky Calculus who sent thins little guy over 100,000 feet altitude

121641566_3370245303059408_2235949887645580794_o.jpg

That little snake of white in the lower left is Kings Canyon in California, occupied by fog.

If that's not impressive enough, they actually shot the moment their balloon exploded at an altitude of 112,200 feet

Got it from Spaceweather.com where you can see STEVE:

stteve_strip.jpg

That's hot plasma action.

I wish I had this guy’s patience. Just DAMN! :oops:

1616721668611.jpeg

Forum List

Back