If you kill white girls now and your black you get released

No they raped her, it was a gang of blacks and Spanish, they were all party of it, confessed to it. You attack cops, Have you raped a female before is this why your ok with it?

No, they didn't rape her.
The cops lied.
The city realized they fucked up and paid out 41 Million.
Of course they raped her,, hey you have TDS , it’s ok you all are a small minority, the five will pay for what they did
The did not rape her.

No they raped her, it was a gang of blacks and Spanish, they were all party of it, confessed to it. You attack cops, Have you raped a female before is this why your ok with it?

No, they didn't rape her.
The cops lied.
The city realized they fucked up and paid out 41 Million.
Of course they raped her,, hey you have TDS , it’s ok you all are a small minority, the five will pay for what they did
The did not rape her.
Are you calling them liars? Lol racist?

Most people realize an injustice was done here, which is why the City paid the settlement.
No democrats paid them, and democrats are on the verge of being extinct lol keep up the insanity haha

Most people realize an injustice was done here, which is why the City paid the settlement.
No democrats paid them, and democrats are on the verge of being extinct lol keep up the insanity haha

Both parties are for the most part corrupt, rotten crooks, but there is a higher percentage of Democrats and independents than Republicans. Unfortunately, it's not likely that any of them will soon become "extinct".

Last edited:

Both parties are for the most part rotten crooks, but there is a higher percentage of Democrats and independents than Republicans. Unfortunately, it's not likely that any of them will soon become "extinct".
Democrats just gave 5 blacks 41 million to rape lol they are done

Both parties are for the most part rotten crooks, but there is a higher percentage of Democrats and independents than Republicans. Unfortunately, it's not likely that any of them will soon become "extinct".

The defendants sued THE STATE and were compensated for being wrongly prosecuted. It had nothing to do with political parties.

But if that's what you think, it's your right to do so.

The defendants sued THE STATE and were compensated for being wrongly prosecuted. It had nothing to do with political parties.

It was very political,, you have tds I wish you luck

LOL! So, democrats "conspired" to free the wrongly convicted men, and pay them 41 million?

I think you need "luck" far more than I do. And as far as TDS, I'm not a Trump worshiper like you, nor do I hate him.

He has enough problems of his own to answer for.

LOL! So, democrats "conspired" to free the wrongly convicted men, and pay them 41 million?

I think you need "luck" far more than I do. And as far as TDS, I'm not a Trump worshiper nor hater,

He has enough problems of his own.
Conspire? No they actually did it, the. Paid them 41 mill.. hellooooooooo mcflyyyy

I think you need "luck" far more than I do. And as far as TDS, I'm not a Trump worshiper nor hater,

He has enough problems of his own.
Conspire? No they actually did it, the. Paid them 41 mill.. hellooooooooo mcflyyyy

They who? Name the Democrats who "actually did it".

The last that I read, "THE CITY" settled the case...not the democratic party.

You are quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back