If you have one, what is your nickname and how did you get it?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
The first one that I was ever given is Holy Holly. I was given the nickname Casper when I was in junior high because of how fare skinned I am. In more recent years, Holly Berry has been another one that I have been given.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder why the kids that I went to school with in junior high never called me Holly ghost. You have the Holy Ghost which if course is a name for the Lord and then there could've been my name. At least it would've been a name that had not already gone to someone else like the Casper name. I guess the kids were only going to show just how far their brains didn't have the ability to travel. True, I didn't think of it back then either, but its better late than never at all. My brain train might be slow, but at least it moves at all and not only that, but it moves in the right direction. :D :D :D

Garrisimo. Because I had a mean banana republic dictator impersonation in college.

My wife sometimes calls me "dickhead", but I don't know what she means by that.

Lucky since I was a baby. Not sure why but only my relatives call me that. At school all just called me by my last name.

New Topics

Forum List

Back