If you have faith in people, you might be a racist

If you believe practically anyone can succeed in life if they keep trying, you might be a racist ....

Academics dub tea partyers devout, racist:

Academics dub tea partyers devout, racist - Washington Times

Academia creating racist strawmen by asking loaded questions and interpreting the answers through their own prejudicial prism. Big surprise, huh?

They are, don't you read the posts from the racist white conservative crowd?

• Banned
For instance?

You mean posts here at USMB? If so, then I'd like to know the rationale for painting the Tea Party as racist based on what some online trolls say.

If not, I don't understand the reference. Posts where?

• Banned
Sometimes when people say it too often I hear the Dr. Pepper song in my head, but I figure parodying it with the word "racist" instead of "Pepper" probably wouldn't go over that well.

It's tempting though when so many people call me a racist just for breathing (it seems).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvCTaccEkMI]Dr. Pepper - "I'm a Pepper" TV Commercial 70's - YouTube[/ame]

If you believe practically anyone can succeed in life if they keep trying, you might be a racist ....

Academics dub tea partyers devout, racist:

Academics dub tea partyers devout, racist - Washington Times

Academia creating racist strawmen by asking loaded questions and interpreting the answers through their own prejudicial prism. Big surprise, huh?

They are, don't you read the posts from the racist white conservative crowd?

Salt,
I am a conservative. You've read my posts here. Please tell me what in the content of those posts leads you to believe I am a racist. I await your reply.

Forum List

Back