If You Hate Pitbulls This Just Might Change Your Mind

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I call them gentle giants and sadly misunderstood. Just four-legged victims of the media. They were originally nicknamed the nanny dog for a reason.

How many times have they saved their owners? Alerting them to an intruder or home invader?

Even going for a walk, people avoid you like the plague when you have one. I imagine they keep female owners safe.

• Banned
People forgot that German Shepherds and Rottweilers can kill people too. Amazingly the first time I ever got bit by a dog in my life it was from a Chihuahua and I've been around quite a few Pitbulls.

These are great and loyal dogs.

Any dog can snap, it's just when a pitbull snaps, rarely they do, the results are just worse than when these crazy barking tiny dogs snap, and tiny dogs are the worst offenders, but they cause little harm.

A chicken farmer I worked for as an early teen, had a Saint Bernard, and this large animal was crazy and dangerous to be around.

How many times have they saved their owners? Alerting them to an intruder or home invader?

Even going for a walk, people avoid you like the plague when you have one. I imagine they keep female owners safe.
There a woman who posted her story at You Tube about how she was raped and beaten. She had debilitating fears until she got a pit bull.

Pit Bulls are rather like the Killer Shots.

You probably will get lucky but when things go wrong , they could be fatal .

I liken pit bulls to Muslims. Most are perfectly nice. Some are absolutely wonderful. There is a worrying percentage that are neither, however, and these cause inordinate suffering and mayhem to such a degree that it is difficult to trust the whole lot of them.

Forum List

Back