If you hate Israel, tell me why?

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.
So you approve of genocide in the Balkans and Syria invading Lebanon and ISIS invading Iraq and...why do I bother with morons such as yourself.

The entire region has been a free for all... starting with the Armenian Genocide by Turkey, the whole place is operating on a different standard. If your not tough like Israel is... you get overrun just like the peaceful Lebanese... and then your Democrat allies will simply say... "oops that wasnt very nice!"
The main problem I have with Israel is that we apparently get no say in how the huge amount of weapons we give/sell them get used. They alone have the ability to start a war America will have to fight. Rather than being a strategic ally they are one of many players in the region that are playing their own game knowing that the superpowers frequently get drawn into their squabbles. If they insist on being a loose cannon they should be on their own.

Ok well, there is a fair argument there. They do have a pretty good economy and can probably buy what they need without us sending them money.
However, In my opinion, I think considering the powerful military they have. they actually have been showing a lot of restraint. And to date, they havent drawn us into any war, they have pretty much handled things without us needing to send over any troops.
They've never asked for U.S. troops. EVER. 75% of the 3.8 billion per year is corporate welfare to U.S. arms manufacturers. Those who are crying because we help an ally should probably wise up to the realities. We aren't there to HELP Israel defeat its enemies. We're there to keep them from going full ROMAN on the scum that perpetually tries to murder them.
You want America to stop supporting them and let their enemies surround them to take them down? Many of you do. What you're too dense to grasp is that IF that day comes, they WILL turn the entire M.E. into a very quiet neighborhood for a very long time.

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.
Yet, they've had nukes since the late 60s and God has never told them to do anything with them. Odd, considering they've been fighting ever since. Iran, OTOH, has openly called Israel a "one bomb state" and said that Israel could be ended while the Muslim world was only "damaged".

Palestinians only have rocks, Jews have US-made rockets and it was not the people of Gaza that was sending rockets to Isreal but Hamas who have only been protecting the right of Palestinians to exist in the land of their ancestors in Isreal. Israel started this conflict in 1948 and they cannot win the sole right to the land that belongs to both Jews and Arabs through Issac and Jacob.
None of what you say is true

Arabs have fired about 4,000 rockets according to news reports

As for palestinian rights no one is trying to expel them from gaza

But I understand you are referring to the entire former Turkish and later british mandate

I bet you know what I’m going to say next

Israel accepted a UN partition that the arabs rejected

And it was the arabs who fired the first shot in 1948

Hey Morty. I don’t hate Israel and I don’t hate Jews, but I do hate Bibi.
If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.
The more DrLove posts, the dumber he gets.
Just like you, Beotch.

That was rather....not erudite.
Good. Wasn't meant to be. This is simple. Your are an Asshole. I never did like your cryptic comments and sense of "humor." Fuck off.
Into the land of bones you go.

Human rights? Few entities on the planet are more contemptuous of human rights than Hamas, which the U.S. has designated as a terrorist organization since 2003. It plants missile launchers and other armaments in schools and hospitals, using its own people as shields, knowing the Israelis’ attempt to stop the indiscriminate firing of missiles into their nation will be condemned by feckless internationals who decry “civilian” casualties and demand ceasefires to prevent Hamas’s military capabilities from being permanently impaired.

That call received a big boost from Biden on Wednesday when he told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that he wants a “significant de-escalation” in violence.

Such fecklessness elicits simple questions: Is there any other nation in the world that is expected to endure a steady barrage of increasingly sophisticated and longer-range missiles being fired into it? Would any other nation be expected to abide contemptible leftist demands for “proportionality,” as in every Palestinian casualty being “offset” by equal numbers of Israeli casualties? What other nation is expected to abide miles of terror tunnels, including one 163 football fields long connecting Gaza to Israel, used for conducting terror operations? Does anyone remember that Israel gave the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians in 2005, removing Jewish settlers in the process, or that Hamas gained control of the government there in a violent coup in 2007?

Does anyone still remember Hamas’s charter of existence calling for the annihilation of the Jewish state?

the citizens of Israle have it tough,that fascist government is throwing their citizens in concentration camps if they refuse the jab.even our dictatership government is not THAt BAD.

Even an Israeli pilot who had a conscience hates the corrupt government of Israel.

Hey Morty. I don’t hate Israel and I don’t hate Jews, but I do hate Bibi.
If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.
The more DrLove posts, the dumber he gets.
DrLove has a lot more going on than you, dude. Dipshit Indeependent.

So you approve of genocide in the Balkans and Syria invading Lebanon and ISIS invading Iraq and...why do I bother with morons such as yourself.

The entire region has been a free for all... starting with the Armenian Genocide by Turkey, the whole place is operating on a different standard. If your not tough like Israel is... you get overrun just like the peaceful Lebanese... and then your Democrat allies will simply say... "oops that wasnt very nice!"
Very interesting take on the issue.

The main problem I have with Israel is that we apparently get no say in how the huge amount of weapons we give/sell them get used. They alone have the ability to start a war America will have to fight. Rather than being a strategic ally they are one of many players in the region that are playing their own game knowing that the superpowers frequently get drawn into their squabbles. If they insist on being a loose cannon they should be on their own.
Israel is an independant state. They fire their missiles, that the US sold them, at their discretion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back