If you hate Israel, tell me why?

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.
...plain and simple = Israel is defending herself
Israel is not defending itself. We are defending Israel while being told to mind our own business when they do provocative shit. It's terribly insulting but the right seems to enjoy it.
yes they are

Hey Morty. I don’t hate Israel and I don’t hate Jews, but I do hate Bibi.
If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.

i didn’t say Israel should do nothing and duh - they have a right to defend themselves.But this isn’t a fair fight. US paid high tech vs virtually blind XL bottle rockets. The death toll is always 15-20 times worse for Gaza and don’t even talk about property damage.
Why does it have to be a fair fight? Would you be happier if the death toll and property damage was the same on both sides?

You make no sense

I’d be happier if the US would come to grips with reality and take them off the dole until they can put a decent leader in place. And if we started realizing that this conflict between Muslims and Jews has been going on for hundreds of years. What good has the US done?
That has nothing to do with the comment you made that I replied to.

You were complaining about it not being a fair fight, right? Why?
Bibi’s motto is a head for an eye. He’s never happy with mere proportional responses. And he just took out one of their tallest buildings being used primarily by journalists from AP, Al Jazeera and other legit outfits. He gave them one fucking hour to clear out and they lost millions in equipment. Is this how you get the world on your side? :confused-84:
Why should the response be proportional? If America was hit by terrorists then I would want America to the hit the terrorists back 10x harder, wouldn’t you?

One hour isn’t enough time to evacuate a building? So what if the AP and Al Jazeera lost equipment? Israel should say we can’t bomb a Hamas bases because the AP’s equipment is there?

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.

You guys would say the same thing if they nuked them. Of that I am certain.
that's UNDENIABLY babble crap from you

If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.

i didn’t say Israel should do nothing and duh - they have a right to defend themselves.But this isn’t a fair fight. US paid high tech vs virtually blind XL bottle rockets. The death toll is always 15-20 times worse for Gaza and don’t even talk about property damage.
Why does it have to be a fair fight? Would you be happier if the death toll and property damage was the same on both sides?

You make no sense

I’d be happier if the US would come to grips with reality and take them off the dole until they can put a decent leader in place. And if we started realizing that this conflict between Muslims and Jews has been going on for hundreds of years. What good has the US done?

Bibi’s motto is a head for an eye. He’s never happy with mere proportional responses. And he just took out one of their tallest buildings being used primarily by journalists from AP, Al Jazeera and other legit outfits. He gave them one fucking hour to clear out and they lost millions in equipment. Is this how you get the world on your side? :confused-84:
Why should the response be proportional? If America was hit by terrorists then I would want America to the hit the terrorists back 10x harder, wouldn’t you?

One hour isn’t enough time to evacuate a building? So what if the AP and Al Jazeera lost equipment? Israel should say we can’t bomb a Hamas bases because the AP’s equipment is there?

They were sharing the building with Hamas terrorists.

Israel is not defending itself.
This is just a lie. You can argue Israeli policies started this. I would say it’s a bogus argument, but at least it’s open for debate. But it’s fact that Israel military actions are because of rockets fired into Israel.

You make no sense

...these people do not know shit about wars/conflicts/etc--they think in TV/movie/unrealistic terms ---on many issues

I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Jan 27, 2017 - Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents ...
Invisible killings: Israel's daily toll of Palestinian children | The ...

https://electronicintifada.net/content/invisible-killings-israels-daily-toll...children/4263

Convincing the Israeli adults in control of this weaponry in civilian areas that they should not be using it to kill children who are merely stone throwers should not ...

Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

May 14, 2016 - Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...

One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years: statistics...
“The International Day for the Protection of Children is on June 1,” said a spokesman, “but Palestinian children are still subject to attacks by the Israelis and ...

Report: Israel killed 3,000 Palestinian children since 2000 – Middle ...
Report: Israel killed 3,000 Palestinian children since 2000...

Jun 1, 2017 - Israel has killed more than 3,000 children since 28 September 2000 when the Second Intifada began until the end of April 2017, a new report ...
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia

Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the impact of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict .... Though Israeli children were killed in the conflict during the decades prior, the first acts of
12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000

A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service
Thu., October 28, 2004

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and dead while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004

The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

In March 2003
12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old school children were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah, when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window
, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
You asked why, this is why,
A government that pays Israel Defense Force (IDF) to murder children
btw: hate is not in my vocabulary, but detest & loth is
:)-

Last edited:
Why do you if you do say Israel is facsist? Thats not true.

forum ohne anmeldung posten
I don't hate Israel. I don't hate Israelis. I hate the Israeli government. They are creating an apartheid state.
Turn off the media in your brain.

Tell me how Israel is apartheid. Give me some examples.

hate? no Mort

don't give a sh*t would be more like it

they rate about as much as every other country i can't spell......

~S~

Why do you if you do say Israel is facsist? Thats not true.

forum ohne anmeldung posten
I don't hate Israel. I don't hate Israelis. I hate the Israeli government. They are creating an apartheid state.
Turn off the media in your brain.

Tell me how Israel is apartheid. Give me some examples.

Why do you think that fence was put up?

I was in Israel during one of the Intifadas, the reason was obvious.

Apartheid within Israel itself. What do you know about that?

And speaking of walls, here’s another one:

Turkey-Syria Wall. Turkey has constructed a 765-kilometer (475-mile) concrete wall along the country's border with Syria.

Have you a problem with that?

You make no sense

Hamas may be a terrorist organization but that’s hardly an excuse to kill innocent civilians by the score and wipe out Gaza City every few years.

No, one hour is never enough to vacate a high rise with elevators completely tied up. They were using staircases. Israel was begged to allow more time. “Meh - you lousy fake news journalists shouldn’t even be there.”

Bibi is a thug, a sadist and a crook. No wonder he and all you clowns root for him and Rump! :rolleyes-41:

Israel is not defending itself.
This is just a lie. You can argue Israeli policies started this. I would say it’s a bogus argument, but at least it’s open for debate. But it’s fact that Israel military actions are because of rockets fired into Israel.
This is but the latest shots in a conflict that has been ongoing since before the founding of the Jewish state. The people who started it all are long dead. I blame everyone who can't get past the thirst for vengeance and do the right thing for their people. We are talking about Israel because they have all the power in this situation and are using it badly.

Hamas may be a terrorist organization but that’s hardly an excuse to kill innocent civilians by the score and wipe out Gaza city every few years.

They’re not doing that. They are systematically targeting Hamas strongholds, to root out the terrorists.

What would you have preferred? Firing of rockets, Hamas style, indiscriminately into civilian areas?

You make no sense

Yeah that’s ALWAYS the excuse isn’t it? Someone sees a Hamas individual check into a hospital? Blow up the hospital! And Bibi rarely shares his intel with us. Just take his word for it!

You make no sense

Yeah that’s ALWAYS the excuse isn’t it? Someone sees a Hamas individual check into a hospital? Blow up the hospital! And Bibi rarely shares his intel with us. Just take his word for it!
N/A

Forum List

Back