If you hate Israel, tell me why?

Hey Morty. I don’t hate Israel and I don’t hate Jews, but I do hate Bibi.
If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.

If he can’t stop expanding settlements, hating on Muslims and killing children, then it might be time to cut off those 3 billion dollar welfare payments.
You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.

You expect Israel to do nothing when Palestinians fire rockets into their state?
Or you expect them to only hurt the bad guys because you fantasize that our smart wpns would only hurt the bad guys and not the good guys like they do in video games. Its not a video game.

Nothing wrong with building homes for people to live in who buy their homes with the proper permits. Homesteading is illegal and the Palestinians keep trying to push out the jews by homesteading.
The more DrLove posts, the dumber he gets.

Just like you, Beotch.

Just like you, Beotch.

That was rather....not erudite.

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.

Ahhh so the Palestinians are building without permits?

If we held Israel to the same standards we do for other countries on human rights and expansionism we would have dumped them long ago. Our hypocrisy on this point is the single biggest obstacle to mideast peace. We defend Israel doing the same thing that we criticize others for. The only religious aspect to our dealings with any country is to recognize that religious zealots running a country is dangerous. God could tell them to do anything and we are treaty bound to back them up.
So you approve of genocide in the Balkans and Syria invading Lebanon and ISIS invading Iraq and...why do I bother with morons such as yourself.

You know there are Muslims living Inside of Israel right? They are in the Israeli government and have equal representation. DO you have evidence Bibi is HATING on them for being Muslim?

So you approve of genocide in the Balkans and Syria invading Lebanon and ISIS invading Iraq and...why do I bother with morons such as yourself.
Yeah, you really should have kept your strawman bullshit to yourself.

The entire region has been a free for all... starting with the Armenian Genocide by Turkey, the whole place is operating on a different standard. If your not tough like Israel is... you get overrun just like the peaceful Lebanese... and then your Democrat allies will simply say... "oops that wasnt very nice!"

Yeah, you should really check out the news everyday.

One person trying to make a parallel view point is often another persons Straw man.
Why should anyone keep their thoughts to themselves around here? I doubt very much that YOU
ever do that.

The entire region has been a free for all... starting with the Armenian Genocide by Turkey, the whole place is operating on a different standard. If your not tough like Israel is... you get overrun just like the peaceful Lebanese... and then your Democrat allies will simply say... "oops that wasnt very nice!"
The main problem I have with Israel is that we apparently get no say in how the huge amount of weapons we give/sell them get used. They alone have the ability to start a war America will have to fight. Rather than being a strategic ally they are one of many players in the region that are playing their own game knowing that the superpowers frequently get drawn into their squabbles. If they insist on being a loose cannon they should be on their own.

The main problem I have with Israel is that we apparently get no say in how the huge amount of weapons we give/sell them get used. They alone have the ability to start a war America will have to fight. Rather than being a strategic ally they are one of many players in the region that are playing their own game knowing that the superpowers frequently get drawn into their squabbles. If they insist on being a loose cannon they should be on their own.

Ok well, there is a fair argument there. They do have a pretty good economy and can probably buy what they need without us sending them money.
However, In my opinion, I think considering the powerful military they have. they actually have been showing a lot of restraint. And to date, they havent drawn us into any war, they have pretty much handled things without us needing to send over any troops.

The more Israel represses Palestinians the better posters on this message bored like it.

Ok well, there is a fair argument there. They do have a pretty good economy and can probably buy what they need without us sending them money.
However, In my opinion, I think considering the powerful military they have. they actually have been showing a lot of restraint. And to date, they havent drawn us into any war, they have pretty much handled things without us needing to send over any troops.
They are absolutely trying to provoke Iran into attacking them. We also gave them the tactical nukes they would probably use to strike back. Pretty dangerous situation there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back