If you had to topically outline an album (music):

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
How would you do it?

As some of you may have seen in the music Forum, I'm a recording artist. It's time I actually work on the project I've been meaning to work on for 2 years now. My self-titled Album, Genius Tracks.

My style is dark, but it has diversity.

If you had to outline an album, how would your ideal "replayable" be, topically and in-terms of diversity?

For example:

I'll have a creative intro - - and a few skits on there - - so,

it might be like:

intro
dark song
club song
skit
reflective song
dark song
political?
religious views
skit

etc. etc. (and these are random and not actual ones I'd choose or use necessarily, I was just showing what I basically mean by outline).

I've got tons myself, but I'm always open for ideas :razz:

no. so you may save your ideas for your own brain. no skin off my satchel:razz:

no. so you may save your ideas for your own brain. no skin off my satchel:razz:

Well dang, there goes my new 60"HDTV 3D with a salad bar and beer dispenser. :lol:

monetarily plausible...... but 3d tv's are bad for you, even the manufacturers are now saying so. that fad didn't last long.

WOW.... I did not know that...

"WARNING," says the Samsung site that promotes its new line of 3D sets, "children and teenagers may be more susceptible to health issues associated with viewing in 3D and should be closely supervised when viewing these images.

"Pregnant women, the elderly, sufferers of serious medical conditions, those who are sleep deprived or under the influence of alcohol should avoid utilizing the unit's 3D functionality," it reads.

Is 3D TV Hazardous to Your Health? - Neurology | Alzheimer's Disease | Stroke - FOXNews.com

I'm due for an upgrade and I've been shopping around. I've been looking into 3D but hadn't heard a peep about that. In any case, I was leaning against it anyway. Now I am for sure.

Thanks for the tip.

New Topics

Forum List

Back