If you dont think Biden is coming for the 2nd amendment .. Think again

I agree. We don't want guns to be bought by criminals with violent records.

Hundreds of shootings and murders in Baltimore so far this year. Ask yourself, "How many of them were carried out with legally purchased handguns—legal in the sense gun laws allowed it?" I'd wager quite a pretty penny the answer is zero. Further, I'd wager many of those illegally obtained weapons were provided by democratic party surrogates. But, of course, here in Maryland obtaining a permit to carry concealed is essentially impossible. So inner-city street demons can get all the fucking guns they need to set murder records but friendly civilians can't even hope to carry for self-defense? Welcome to Joe Biden's plan for America.

If he wins. No more buying guns, parts, ammo for a gun online...

The ATF is already rattling its saber toward this end. If you're an NFA weapons/items owner then you are already very likely sweating a few bullets. If Biden becomes president the ATF will become the de facto "gun congress" and will legislate us out of our 2nd Amendment.

Yup.
As usual, liberals love them some unelected bureaucrats making laws... err I’m sorry, “regulations”.
The ATF is practically useless. Every couple years they pipe up about “regulating” this or that, chipping away at our rights.
They should be gotten rid of.

Hundreds of shootings and murders in Baltimore so far this year. Ask yourself, "How many of them were carried out with legally purchased handguns—legal in the sense gun laws allowed it?" I'd wager quite a pretty penny the answer is zero. Further, I'd wager many of those illegally obtained weapons were provided by democratic party surrogates. But, of course, here in Maryland obtaining a permit to carry concealed is essentially impossible. So inner-city street demons can get all the fucking guns they need to set murder records but friendly civilians can't even hope to carry for self-defense? Welcome to Joe Biden's plan for America.
The war that democrats are waging against "gun rights" has nothing to do with saving lives. If it did these pathetic liberal judges would stop releasing violent criminals out of jail to murder again.

What we need to do to gun grabbers:

15387b1f3c3f7fe8c42943ff360272da.jpg

The vast, vast majority of “gun violence” happens in inner cities. The vast majority of it is blacks shooting themselves and others. If you didnt count a handful of major cities (New York, LA, Chicago, etc), the remains 290 million people in this country enjoy a “gun violence” rate lower than most countries in Europe where they have strict gun ckntrol.
anyone who is being objective can see it a inner city violence problem, a black violence problem, and not a “gun” problem.
These cities already have strict gun control laws, as do the entire state they are located in (New York, California, Illinois, etc).
Politicians know it’s not about stopping violence, it’s about having power over the citizens. Sadly, it’s very easy to get ahold of people emotions and get them to hand over their freedoms and give politicians power over their lives by promising safety.

Go check it out, every presidential election Republicans say Democrats will take your guns away, every year guns sales go up regardless of who is president. Pro gun, anti gun nuts.

Go check it out, every presidential election Republicans say Democrats will take your guns away, every year guns sales go up regardless of who is president. Pro gun, anti gun nuts.
Yes gun sales go up. And republicans do say democrats are going to take your weapons.
Because they are.
Look at democrat cities and states.
If the democrats get national power, that’s where the nation wide gun control kicks in.
To think democrats don’t intent to take your guns, when they openly say it and talk about, is delusional.

Joey would promise anything to get elected. That doesn't mean he intends to keep them. It's just s dog whistle to rile up his base to come out and vote.

If you notice, Biden is referring to the AR and it's various clones and using the methods used in the 1934 Federal Firearms act. No Guns were banned under that act. And that Act is still in full force. All that has to happen is, the AR-15 has to be listed on the 1934 Federal Firearms Act with an amendment to it. That takes an act of Congress and a Presidential signature to make it a law as an amendment. Before you gunnutters go off (and I know you are) read the entire 1934 Federal Firearms act. But know this, MOST civilian weapons cannot be added to the list of weapon on the 1934 Federal Firearms Act. The AR and the AK are different and can. Now, will they?

If they are added, then sales of parts to manufacture, repair or build will be removed. And as they are found in criminal cases, the weapons are seized and destroyed. The Public is given the option for a buy back program. Only EFL and FFL people may buy and sell them or even have them passed on from generation to generation. To obtain an EFL, it's about as simple as passing a normal Firearms Background Check to buy a gun at your local gunshop. There is a lot more to it but those are the high points.

They DON'T come to your home and confiscate your firearms unless you are a feloneous Convicted Criminal with a history of violence. No, they don't come to your home. It's all done through attrition. It takes at least 10 years to see any results. The 1934 Firearms Act got some really bad news weapons off the streets and did it without firing a shot nor dragging people off to prison with the exception of the Criminals.

Joe said "elimination" and he also mentioned magazines with multiple rounds.

This is a very slippery slope. Why do you think many Democrats were in favor or very late term abortions and partial birth abortions? It is because they are afraid that relinquishing those rights will encroach on their overall right to have an abortion. If they are right, then there should be no arguing this point regarding gun control from the left. If they are wrong, then lets ban partial birth and late term abortion today.

I don't see any of your fears coming to light. No matter how much you try and paint that picture, the majority will never quite go that far. So you can stop the "Scare" tactics. The majority just ain't buying what you are selling.

If you notice, Biden is referring to the AR and it's various clones and using the methods used in the 1934 Federal Firearms act. No Guns were banned under that act. And that Act is still in full force. All that has to happen is, the AR-15 has to be listed on the 1934 Federal Firearms Act with an amendment to it. That takes an act of Congress and a Presidential signature to make it a law as an amendment. Before you gunnutters go off (and I know you are) read the entire 1934 Federal Firearms act. But know this, MOST civilian weapons cannot be added to the list of weapon on the 1934 Federal Firearms Act. The AR and the AK are different and can. Now, will they?

If they are added, then sales of parts to manufacture, repair or build will be removed. And as they are found in criminal cases, the weapons are seized and destroyed. The Public is given the option for a buy back program. Only EFL and FFL people may buy and sell them or even have them passed on from generation to generation. To obtain an EFL, it's about as simple as passing a normal Firearms Background Check to buy a gun at your local gunshop. There is a lot more to it but those are the high points.

They DON'T come to your home and confiscate your firearms unless you are a feloneous Convicted Criminal with a history of violence. No, they don't come to your home. It's all done through attrition. It takes at least 10 years to see any results. The 1934 Firearms Act got some really bad news weapons off the streets and did it without firing a shot nor dragging people off to prison with the exception of the Criminals.

This is a very slippery slope. Why do you think many Democrats were in favor or very late term abortions and partial birth abortions? It is because they are afraid that relinquishing those rights will encroach on their overall right to have an abortion. If they are right, then there should be no arguing this point regarding gun control from the left. If they are wrong, then lets ban partial birth and late term abortion today.

Multiple boolit clipazines!!?!?
What’s next, my shoulder thingy that goes up??
And what about barrel shrouds? They better hurry up and ban those too. I mean fuck, suv guns without a something to keep the hot barrel from burning a person, that will all but eliminate crime.

If it weren’t for the danger their ignorance presents, How does anyone take liberals seriously?

Oh, the fear, the humanity.

And what about barrel shrouds? They better hurry up and ban those too. I mean fuck, suv guns without a something to keep the hot barrel from burning a person, that will all but eliminate crime.

If it weren’t for the danger their ignorance presents, How does anyone take liberals seriously?

Coming from someone who likely drops a hot load in his shorts at the sight of a weapon,

Coming from someone who likely drops a hot load in his blouse at the sight of a weapon, I’ll take your opinion on the matter with a grain of salt

Coming from someone who likely drops a hot load in his shorts at the sight of a weapon,

Coming from someone who likely drops a hot load in his blouse at the sight of a weapon, I’ll take your opinion on the matter with a grain of salt

Oh, great Warmonger, Fear you. I fear no man. Now a pissed off woman with a meat knife is another thing. But a Rexall Ranger like you only flaps his wings to make himself look larger.

Forum List

Back