If you don’t like it start your own platforms

Aren't they and Parler two of the one where Trumpists where recording videos of their insurrection as it happened?
I thought GAB was just where people went after Parler got shut down. It kind of jammed them up so many people were joining at once. I think Gracie said she uses GAB. She might know.
Gabs around ....longer than palor ...it functions different to....

Stop burning dr suess books old lady
Thanks
How rude, you talk to women like that?!

@
Aren't they and Parler two of the one where Trumpists where recording videos of their insurrection as it happened?
I thought GAB was just where people went after Parler got shut down. It kind of jammed them up so many people were joining at once. I think Gracie said she uses GAB. She might know.
I have this guy on iggie. But to answer the question since I CAN see it now that I quoted you, OldLady, I guess I should answer.
I rarely go to GAB any more. I am back on Twitter now and then. Mostly I stick around here. Sometimes I chat, sometimes I just read.
Anyway....no. "Trumpists" were not recording a damn thing because there was nothing to record. Patriots went to DC for one reason. To show support for Trump. Those who were plotting and planning and recording bullshit were BLM and ANTIFA. There were even vids of groups of them under bushes changing their black outfits to Flags, red hats, TRUMP t-shirts, etc. When caught being filmed, they attacked the person filming on their phone.

And that is all I will say to the asswipe liberal antif/blm supporter that asked the stupid question.
I have this guy on iggie. But to answer the question since I CAN see it now that I quoted you, OldLady, I guess I should answer.
I rarely go to GAB any more. I am back on Twitter now and then. Mostly I stick around here. Sometimes I chat, sometimes I just read.
Anyway....no. "Trumpists" were not recording a damn thing because there was nothing to record. Patriots went to DC for one reason. To show support for Trump. Those who were plotting and planning and recording bullshit were BLM and ANTIFA. There were even vids of groups of them under bushes changing their black outfits to Flags, red hats, TRUMP t-shirts, etc. When caught being filmed, they attacked the person filming on their phone.

And that is all I will say to the asswipe liberal antif/blm supporter that asked the stupid question.
So you didn't see a bunch of those selfies on GAB? It was just a simple question, Gracie. No need to be upset with him.
Don't tell me what I need to be upset about. Yes, I saw lots of vids. DC police inviting them in; cameramen documenting the viking guy, THE WOMAN DYING AND GASPING FOR AIR but stating she was OK because she didn't believe she was going to die within seconds. Oh yes. I saw plenty. And I REFUSE to speak to anyone who thinks that was a coup/riot when those who see Portland every day SAY NOTHING about the hundreds of businesses destroyed, cops killed, bystanders being beaten, etc.
Call me again with the @ button and I will slap you on iggie too.
Gracie
Bye fuckface old hag.
BAWWWWWHAHAHA. She should stick to baking cookies.

Forum List

Back