If you dislike Christians, this is the video for you!

Christians calling out Christians for hating LGBT, immigrants, and black people. That seems to describe a lot of people around here.

I support this message.

• Banned
Christians calling out Christians for hating LGBT, immigrants, and black people. That seems to describe a lot of people around here.

I support this message.
Do you believe that opposition to same-sex lifestyles is hatred?

• Banned
Not always, but often.
I think it's a small minority of "Christians" that actually "hate" gay people.

I will say that "many" Christians that pontificate about the sinfulness of same-sex relationships are often quiet about other sinful lifestyles such as gluttony, alcoholism, selfishness, etc.

I will say that "many" Christians that pontificate about the sinfulness of same-sex relationships are often quiet about other sinful lifestyles such as gluttony, alcoholism, selfishness, etc.

Could be. I think the loudest Christian voices tend to be hateful against homosexuality around here. The quiet ones just don’t say anything.

I also think the same is true in how Christians refer to immigrants and black people.

I see a lot of hate from Christians around here.

• Banned
christians seem to be the haters in lot of situations

luke copeland is a prime example..they profit off of hate
Kenneth Copeland is a complete fraud and I believe he is demonically possessed. Is "Luke" Copeland related to him?

Do you believe that all people who claim to be Christian are actually Christian? I don't. Even Jesus said that he will tell many supposed "Christians" to "depart" from him.

o my bad i got his name wrong but oddly i think we all know who i am taking about..then we have mega churches..todays christians would hate jesus if they bothered to read the bible

Do you believe that all people who claim to be Christian are actually Christian? I don't. Even Jesus said that he will tell many supposed "Christians" to "depart" from him.

A “real” Christian is subjective as far as I care.

Everyone thinks they’re real and people who think/behave differently are fake. In reality, this distinction is just used as a “No True Scotsman” fallacy.

o my bad i got his name wrong but oddly i think we all know who i am taking about..then we have mega churches..todays christians would hate jesus if they bothered to read the bible
Because......................................he would be considered "liberal".

There are a lot conmen and women who scam believers. They are not representing Christ and his teachings.

I think it's fine that people want to have a nice church to learn about and worship Jesus. I also agree that it's in poor taste to squander wealth on opulent features. I believe that's how Jesus feels.

A “real” Christian is subjective as far as I care.

Everyone thinks they’re real and people who think/behave differently are fake. In reality, this distinction is just used as a “No True Scotsman” fallacy.
A "real" Christian knows and acknowledges that they are a putrid sinner and are unworthy of eternal life. They also believe Jesus's promise that those who believe in him and who follow him will be saved from eternal death.

A "real" Christian knows and acknowledges that they are a putrid sinner and are unworthy of eternal life. They also believe Jesus's promise that those who believe in him and who follow him will be saved from eternal death.

According to you.

They also may disagree on what it means to hate homosexuality.

Subjective.

Jesus wasn't a liberal, he actually fed people.
Yeah, so did Reagan.

Under Reagan, school lunch programs were severely cut back or eliminated. Ketchup was declared to be a vegetable in order to satisfy nutritional requirements.

Under Reagan, pre-natal medical and nutritional programs for low-income and working mothers were ended. Children died as a result; so did some mothers before they could give birth.

Jesus was a republican?

Do you believe that opposition to same-sex lifestyles is hatred?

Absolutely.

Gluttony and alcoholism are actually bad for you, but frankly, you don't see people running around with signs that say "God hates Fat People".

I do agree that increasing numbers of Christians are realizing homophobia is a bad look for them, and they will treat the homophobes the way they treat the racists... kind of pretend they weren't a key part of their faith.

Under Reagan, pre-natal medical and nutritional programs for low-income and working mothers were ended. Children died as a result; so did some mothers before they could give birth.
I challenge you to name a single one, and prove it.

Of course you cannot do that because you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back