If you die of ANYTHING, and are positive for the Kung Flu.....the Kung Flu is listed as the cause of death.

Because you're always in the shallow end of the gene pool, I have to explain it in simple terms. COVID-19 is also a hematological disease. Which means it can CAUSE heart attacks, and strokes, and other organ damage. It's not just the lungs.
Because you're determined to believe your narrative is right, no matter what, I have to explain it as though I were training my dog. Covid-19 is being blamed for deaths that would have happened without it. It's being blamed for deaths where the deceased wasn't even tested for it.
Enough people have died, an enough autopsy's have been done to come to that conclusion.
60000 old people died because governors forced nursing homes to take infected patients and the rest were not killed by covid but by the ventilators that forced infection into lung tissue

There is no pandemic, I had this baby disease, it's nothing

What conclusion, precisely, is decided by "enough autopsies"? I get that you leftists are all crazed, hive-minded collectivists, but you DO get that autopsies are very individual procedures, having only to do with the cause of death of the actual dead person on the table, right? It makes no differences HOW many people in that city have died of Covid-19 or anything else, if the body on the slab has a gunshot wound in the back of his head.

Moron.

Heart attacks, heart failure, stroke: COVID-19's dangerous cardiovascular complications

COVID-19 can cause serious cardiovascular complications including heart failure, heart attacks and blood clots that can lead to strokes, emergency medicine doctors report in a new scientific paper.

The paper also notes that COVID-19, and other diseases that cause severe inflammation throughout the body, increase the risk that fatty plaque built up in the blood vessels will rupture, leading to heart attacks and stroke.

60000 old people died because governors forced nursing homes to take infected patients and the rest were not killed by covid but by the ventilators that forced infection into lung tissue

Did you at least chew before you swallowed that shit?

With more being tested,
Less are being tested on Tramp's orders.
Lies.

Testing has increased 600% since April.
And fallen 50% since July 1 to around 700,000 per day since tramp ordered a slowdown in testing.
Link to these numbers, and where Trump ordered a slow down he has no power to order?
From Donald Jackass Tramp's Tulsa hate rally:
"When you do testing to that extent you're going to find more people."
"You're going to find more cases, so I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down please.'
Hmmmm......so you have an off the hand comment in a speach.

No official order. Nothing.

And you failed to address the fact Trump has no power to limit testing by states and private medical facilities.

Major fail by you.
as pathological liar Tramp said,
“I don’t kid. Let me make it clear. We have got the greatest testing program anywhere in the world. We test better than anybody in the world. Our tests are the best in the world and we have the most of them”

Everything he just said were LIES
Who has more?

What conclusion, precisely, is decided by "enough autopsies"? I get that you leftists are all crazed, hive-minded collectivists, but you DO get that autopsies are very individual procedures, having only to do with the cause of death of the actual dead person on the table, right? It makes no differences HOW many people in that city have died of Covid-19 or anything else, if the body on the slab has a gunshot wound in the back of his head.

Moron.

Heart attacks, heart failure, stroke: COVID-19's dangerous cardiovascular complications

COVID-19 can cause serious cardiovascular complications including heart failure, heart attacks and blood clots that can lead to strokes, emergency medicine doctors report in a new scientific paper.

The paper also notes that COVID-19, and other diseases that cause severe inflammation throughout the body, increase the risk that fatty plaque built up in the blood vessels will rupture, leading to heart attacks and stroke.

Even bigger waste of space than usual. Next time you want to "prove" something, try going with the part that's ACTUALLY BEING DISPUTED. Dumbass.

Did you at least chew before you swallowed that shit?
It happened fool, why do you think no one even mentions ventilators anymore

This doctor in Brooklyn was first to detail the misuse

You didn't view the whole video. It says that ventilator protocol changed two weeks after the first doctor complaining about it's over use.

You didn't view the whole video. It says that ventilator protocol changed two weeks after the first doctor complaining about it's over use.

So they killed people....................................

Great to know

Great to know

The video was from what happened in mid to late march 2020, when the death toll was on the rise.
Treatment was on a steep learning curve, so if you call standard treatment of a novel disease killing people, than their lack of medical knowledge on the best treatment killed people.

Great to know
Do you know what "really" killed people (we're talking numbers here). Trump telling governors to reopen before the numbers indicated it was safe

So how many people do you imagine died from Covid related issue?
No one can know that figure given the bullshit way the deaths have been tabulated.

Wow, your admitted ignorance debunks your entire thread. I win
You tell us exactly how many it is.

Watch this.........................
According to the CDC, 110,000+

My daughter tested positive Friday, they counted the entire family "Presumptive infected".

My daughter tested positive Friday, they counted the entire family "Presumptive infected".

Did they tell you to get tested in order to confirm or disprove the "presumptive" status?

I had contact with a person at work ,months ago, and they sent me home for 14 days and told me to isolate, because there wren't enough tests.

Great to know

The video was from what happened in mid to late march 2020, when the death toll was on the rise.
Treatment was on a steep learning curve, so if you call standard treatment of a novel disease killing people, than their lack of medical knowledge on the best treatment killed people.

LOL they ordered auto manufacturers to make as many ventilators as possible so as many people as possible could be murdered

Great to know

But all those deaths the are Trump's fault, right?

Great to know
Do you know what "really" killed people (we're talking numbers here). Trump telling governors to reopen before the numbers indicated it was safe
The best thing we can do is reopen everything and make wearing a mask a crime, then it spreads and so does immunity then it's gone

LOL they ordered auto manufacturers to make as many ventilators as possible so as many people as possible could be murdered

They also ordered auto manufacturers to make the most sophisticated planes on the planet. So how do you think that worked out? Hint, we aren't speaking german.

Forum List

Back