If you die of ANYTHING, and are positive for the Kung Flu.....the Kung Flu is listed as the cause of death.

So how many people do you imagine died from Covid related issue?
I'd say less than half. Notice the survival rate is over 99%.
Survival rate is actually 90%, meaning a 10% death rate in the USA.
4.61%.

Radical Right-wing Commie Red State blog never tells the truth!
CLOSED CASES

Cases which had an outcome:
1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths
The CDC is saying the actual number of cases is 10 times greater than reported.

"The number of people in the United States who have been infected with the coronavirus is likely to be 10 times as high as the 2.4 million confirmed cases, based on antibody tests, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.

CDC Director Robert Redfield’s estimate, shared with reporters in a conference call, indicates that at least 24 million Americans have been infected so far."
Then the CDC is saying the death rate is .005%
Tramp's CDC lies!
the actual data shows a USA death rate of 10%
Oh, so we don't have 2.4 million cases.

Got it.
we don't have 2.4 million SETTLED cases! You can only accurately calculate the death rate by using settled cases. It is moronic to assume that NOT ONE of the 1.5 million unsettled cases will die!
How do you know how many settled cases there are? For you to make that moronic claim you have to assume everyone who got infected was tested.
They keep track of REPORTED cases that have a conclusion, recovery or death.
By your same logic the dead can be undercounted if they were not tested, so you do the calculations for the reported cases and extrapolate from that for unreported and unsettled cases.
Pretty much, if any of them dies. It's because of corona. No matter what killed you.

What fascinates me right now is how the media keeps harping about, "Covid-19 hospitalizations are spiking!" when what's actually happening, in many cases, is that the hospital took a patient for something else - elective surgeries which were postponed for the pandemic, for example - then ran a Covid-19 test on them as a matter of routine, found an asymptomatic positive result, and TA DAAAAHH!!! The guy who came in for knee surgery is now "a coronavirus hospitalization".

They spent this week much like last week, hoaxing hyping the gross number of daily positives while totally not disclosing the large increase in daily number of tests.
actually the number of daily testa is DECLINING as tramp ordered!
As you remember Tramp boasted about 1.4 million daily tests, but after he ordered a slowdown in testing, daily tests since July 1 have dropped in half to around 700,000 per day.

You TrumpNazis need a new lie!!!
Wrong as always
I'm never wrong with stats. Check it yourself.
Observe the total tests column, and click on the yesterday link. You will see we are now testing only 700,000 per day, down from Tramp's boast of 1.4 million per day.
There were over one million tests on like 2 days. Generally ranging 700- 1 million. Big increase from 2-300000 per day but media and liberals can’t connect dots from higher tests equaling higher positives while percentage actually lower a little

You are, as always, wrong as always Try to dig up another panic nugget and I will put TheFacts on it.

With more being tested,
Less are being tested on Tramp's orders.
Lies.

Testing has increased 600% since April.
And fallen 50% since July 1 to around 700,000 per day since tramp ordered a slowdown in testing.
Link to these numbers, and where Trump ordered a slow down he has no power to order?
From Donald Jackass Tramp's Tulsa hate rally:
"When you do testing to that extent you're going to find more people."
"You're going to find more cases, so I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down please.'
Hmmmm......so you have an off the hand comment in a speach.

No official order. Nothing.

And you failed to address the fact Trump has no power to limit testing by states and private medical facilities.

Major fail by you.
as pathological liar Tramp said,
“I don’t kid. Let me make it clear. We have got the greatest testing program anywhere in the world. We test better than anybody in the world. Our tests are the best in the world and we have the most of them”

Everything he just said were LIES

4.61%.

CLOSED CASES

1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths

"The number of people in the United States who have been infected with the coronavirus is likely to be 10 times as high as the 2.4 million confirmed cases, based on antibody tests, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Thursday.

CDC Director Robert Redfield’s estimate, shared with reporters in a conference call, indicates that at least 24 million Americans have been infected so far."
Tramp's CDC lies!

Got it.
we don't have 2.4 million SETTLED cases! You can only accurately calculate the death rate by using settled cases. It is moronic to assume that NOT ONE of the 1.5 million unsettled cases will die!
How do you know how many settled cases there are? For you to make that moronic claim you have to assume everyone who got infected was tested.
By your same logic the dead can be undercounted if they were not tested, so you do the calculations for the reported cases and extrapolate from that for unreported and unsettled cases.
Pretty much, if any of them dies. It's because of corona. No matter what killed you.

What fascinates me right now is how the media keeps harping about, "Covid-19 hospitalizations are spiking!" when what's actually happening, in many cases, is that the hospital took a patient for something else - elective surgeries which were postponed for the pandemic, for example - then ran a Covid-19 test on them as a matter of routine, found an asymptomatic positive result, and TA DAAAAHH!!! The guy who came in for knee surgery is now "a coronavirus hospitalization".
LIAR!

They spent this week much like last week, hoaxing hyping the gross number of daily positives while totally not disclosing the large increase in daily number of tests.
As you remember Tramp boasted about 1.4 million daily tests, but after he ordered a slowdown in testing, daily tests since July 1 have dropped in half to around 700,000 per day.

Wrong as always
Observe the total tests column, and click on the yesterday link. You will see we are now testing only 700,000 per day, down from Tramp's boast of 1.4 million per day.
There were over one million tests on like 2 days. Generally ranging 700- 1 million. Big increase from 2-300000 per day but media and liberals can’t connect dots from higher tests equaling higher positives while percentage actually lower a little

You are, as always, wrong as always Try to dig up another panic nugget and I will put TheFacts on it.
Down to 518,932 tests yesterday. As the number of new tests drop, the TrumpNazis lie about them increasing.

With more being tested,
Lies.

And fallen 50% since July 1 to around 700,000 per day since tramp ordered a slowdown in testing.
First, there has been a steady increase since March.

Second, using your numbers we would have to have been at 1.4 million tests per day on July 1. We were at about half that, and that is as high as we have been.

You lie has been exposed on the numbers, niw try to redeem yourself by showing us how Trump forced testing to slowdown.

your link is a lie, just like Tramp's lie that we tested more than double the nearest country's testing and more than all other countries combined, and we would be testing 5 million per day by now. We have done less than half China's 90 million tests! Your lying link does not even include China!!!!!
why do you think that is? Don't bother to answer, you NEVER think.
Funny how you can’t bring a link......and can only cry like a little bitch about mine.

And it is hilarious you believe the Chicoms. :iyfyus.jpg:
I posted the link many times before, here it is again so you can ignore it yet again.

And it is more hilarious that you believe Tramp. :iyfyus.jpg:

Nowhere in your link does it say we were testing 5 million per day.

:oops8:
Right, it is just another Tramp LIE, as I pointed out, that he made last April.
:oops8:

Wake up folks, this is a scam of epic proportions.

Its pretty easy to figure out if someone died from the virus you idiot.

I watched the video. Have you? The video very simplistic states for example you are in a hospice with a confirmed few weeks to live and THEN you come down with Covid. Your death is counted as a "Covid-19 death". Why?
How many of the 133,013 deaths as of this morning were attributed to "Covid-19" but were actually a car accident? A person dying of diabetes? Or a person with a heart condition? All counted as one of the 133,013?
One further question...99.5% of ALL USA Covid Cases are not hospitalized. 3,026,106.. Why haven't we heard that from the MSM?

Wrong as always

Down to 518,932 tests yesterday. As the number of new tests drop, the TrumpNazis lie about them increasing.
You are a liar.
FACTS from 10:00 AM 7/6/20 to 1:15AM there were 840,490 Tests performed. YOU are a liar!
NOW where is your link showing Trump saying there would be testing 1.4 million a day? FACTS!!! WHERE is the link?

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 1.17.04 PM.png

Wrong as always

You are a liar.
FACTS from 10:00 AM 7/6/20 to 1:15AM there were 840,490 Tests performed. YOU are a liar!
NOW where is your link showing Trump saying there would be testing 1.4 million a day? FACTS!!! WHERE is the link?

View attachment 360596
Great point and they do lie deliberately but they are so emotionally invested in delusion that because they want it to be an ender of mankind panic then it is. Most unfortunately many “health experts” governors snd mayors are of the same ilk.
Watching the effeminate Governor of NJ flap his arms and gums about “out of state people bad” while NJ death toll has plummeted to 200-300 per day is both a hoot and depressing. These people are supposed to lead us from fear and not rule us with fear.

4.61%.

CLOSED CASES

1,196,353 (90%)
Recovered / Discharged

131,694 (10%)
Deaths

Tramp's CDC lies!

Got it.
LIAR!!!
Nope, fell out of an airplane. He died of corona. Gonna suck to be a Democrat when the real truth comes out.
LIAR!
It ALWAYS sucks to be a RepubliKKKlan.
The death rate is going way down,not even really considered an epidemic anymore. Just think of all the lives you destroyed with the corona crap and Trump is still going to be YOUR president after the election. When the economy comes back after what has happened in the last couple of months, he will win in a landslide. Thank you!

With more being tested,
Lies.

First, there has been a steady increase since March.

Second, using your numbers we would have to have been at 1.4 million tests per day on July 1. We were at about half that, and that is as high as we have been.

You lie has been exposed on the numbers, niw try to redeem yourself by showing us how Trump forced testing to slowdown.

your link is a lie, just like Tramp's lie that we tested more than double the nearest country's testing and more than all other countries combined, and we would be testing 5 million per day by now, we did only 518,392 tests yesterday. We have done less than half China's 90 million tests! Your lying link does not even include China!!!!!
why do you think that is? Don't bother to answer, you NEVER think.
You believe what China says? Lol, you're an idiot.

The death rate is going way down,not even really considered an epidemic anymore. Just think of all the lives you destroyed with the corona crap and Trump is still going to be YOUR president after the election. When the economy comes back after what has happened in the last couple of months, he will win in a landslide. Thank you!
The death rate is going down because of advances in medicine. People who have had it, donate plasma that contains therapeutics. They are taking advantage of having controlled the first exponential rise. But this second increase is hitting a new set of states who are not prepared to handle their case loads. Florida is doing a second shutdown because it's that critical.

Pandemic over? Not by a long shot.

The death rate is going down because of advances in medicine. People who have had it, donate plasma that contains therapeutics. They are taking advantage of having controlled the first exponential rise. But this second increase is hitting a new set of states who are not prepared to handle their case loads. Florida is doing a second shutdown because it's that critical.

Yes it's pretty much over. It would be lower if there was no shutdown to begin with.

No one can know that figure given the bullshit way the deaths have been tabulated.
Because you're always in the shallow end of the gene pool, I have to explain it in simple terms. COVID-19 is also a hematological disease. Which means it can CAUSE heart attacks, and strokes, and other organ damage. It's not just the lungs.

Yes it's pretty much over. It would be lower if there was no shutdown to begin with.
Like in brazil?

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

No one can know that figure given the bullshit way the deaths have been tabulated.
Because you're always in the shallow end of the gene pool, I have to explain it in simple terms. COVID-19 is also a hematological disease. Which means it can CAUSE heart attacks, and strokes, and other organ damage. It's not just the lungs.

Because you're determined to believe your narrative is right, no matter what, I have to explain it as though I were training my dog. Covid-19 is being blamed for deaths that would have happened without it. It's being blamed for deaths where the deceased wasn't even tested for it.

Like in brazil?

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

This look like Brazil to you, son?

With more being tested,
Lies.

Link to these numbers, and where Trump ordered a slow down he has no power to order?
From Donald Jackass Tramp's Tulsa hate rally:
"When you do testing to that extent you're going to find more people."
"You're going to find more cases, so I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down please.'
Hmmmm......so you have an off the hand comment in a speach.

No official order. Nothing.

And you failed to address the fact Trump has no power to limit testing by states and private medical facilities.

Major fail by you.
as pathological liar Tramp said,
“I don’t kid. Let me make it clear. We have got the greatest testing program anywhere in the world. We test better than anybody in the world. Our tests are the best in the world and we have the most of them”

Everything he just said were LIES
What country tested more?

Not that testing matters in any way

Because you're determined to believe your narrative is right, no matter what, I have to explain it as though I were training my dog. Covid-19 is being blamed for deaths that would have happened without it. It's being blamed for deaths where the deceased wasn't even tested for it.
Enough people have died, an enough autopsy's have been done to come to that conclusion.

Enough people have died, an enough autopsy's have been done to come to that conclusion.

What conclusion, precisely, is decided by "enough autopsies"? I get that you leftists are all crazed, hive-minded collectivists, but you DO get that autopsies are very individual procedures, having only to do with the cause of death of the actual dead person on the table, right? It makes no differences HOW many people in that city have died of Covid-19 or anything else, if the body on the slab has a gunshot wound in the back of his head.

Moron.

Forum List

Back