If you die from vaccine, your life insurance won’t pay as it’s an ‘experimental medical intervention’

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Check with your insurer before you have the vaccine. It’s reported that some or all life insurance won’t pay out for COVID vaccine related deaths, as the ‘vaccine’ is experimental. If this is too big a risk for your insurers, should you be taking it?

Even having had a COVID test could mean you are no longer eligible for insurance. You need to do some careful research, contact your insurers, before getting vaccinated or tested.

We keep warning you.....

Even having had a COVID test could mean you are no longer eligible for insurance.

You took this seriously?

Check with your insurer before you have the vaccine. It’s reported that some or all life insurance won’t pay out for COVID vaccine related deaths, as the ‘vaccine’ is experimental. If this is too big a risk for your insurers, should you be taking it? Even having had a COVID test could mean you are no longer eligible for insurance. You need to do some careful research, contact your insurers, before getting vaccinated or tested.
We keep warning you.
I predict that any company that tries will be faced with a multitude of lawsuits and eventual bankruptcy. I don't see many being that stupid, since the vaccine is no longer experimental.

..life and car insurance people are BASTARDS.........scamming all the time ......

The world is racing towards a vaccine in record time, stirring public concerns about safety to the extent that nine leading developers have felt compelled to issue a pledge to uphold scientific standards and testing rigor.

Yet, while more than 40 experimental COVID-19 vaccines are being tested on humans, the insurance companies with decades of experience in assessing the risks of clinical trials don’t see anything to be unduly concerned about.

Insurers Remain Unfazed by Risks of Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccine

Check with your insurer before you have the vaccine. It’s reported that some or all life insurance won’t pay out for COVID vaccine related deaths, as the ‘vaccine’ is experimental. If this is too big a risk for your insurers, should you be taking it?

Even having had a COVID test could mean you are no longer eligible for insurance. You need to do some careful research, contact your insurers, before getting vaccinated or tested.

We keep warning you.....

First off, if your life insurance policy is beyond two years old and you've kept the payments up without lapsing, it doesn't matter what you die from, even if its by your own hand.
This is why articles from alt-right Internet sources just aren't helpful. We've had enough disinformation spread over the last four years.

Now, for newly issued policies, that might be a different story but I would suspect depending on the list of your other medical conditions if you've had any, they would just attach a rider
to the policy and you would pay more (if you were infected with COVID-19).

I smell bullshit. They will have to pay off a lot more if their policyholders die of covid. Why the fuck would they disincentivize getting vaccinated?

We keep warning you.....

First off, if your life insurance policy is beyond two years old and you've kept the payments up without lapsing, it doesn't matter what you die from, even if its by your own hand.
This is why articles from alt-right Internet sources just aren't helpful. We've had enough disinformation spread over the last four years.

Now, for newly issued policies, that might be a different story but I would suspect depending on the list of your other medical conditions if you've had any, they would just attach a rider

Really? You think so? You're wrong.

We keep warning you.....

LoL - No one has died after being vaxed who wasn't about to die anyway.

So far, the CDC has been unable to identify a single case where the vaccine is the cause of someone passing away.

Please stop spreading fake news.

We keep warning you.....

I sold it for five years. Along with a myriad of other insurances and investments (except health insurance). I know exactly what I'm talking about.
You're just digging up more alt-right tripe to turn over to spin your "virus is a hoax" or "vaccine has a tracking chip in it", or "vaccine may kill you".

If you die from complications of the COVID vaccine, there’s already a government system to cover compensation.

We keep warning you.....
Sounds like more anti-vax misinformation

In other words, Bullshit

We keep warning you.....

I sold it for five years. Along with a myriad of other insurances and investments (except health insurance). I know exactly what I'm talking about.
You're just digging up more alt-right tripe to turn over to spin your "virus is a hoax" or "vaccine has a tracking chip in it", or "vaccine my kill you".

LOL. I still sell it.

Common exclusions

• Illegal activity: When someone dies as a result of illegal activity, their family cannot claim their death benefits. This includes everything from drug deals gone wrong to DUI crashes.
  • Risky activity: Any death due to risky activities, like skydiving or rock climbing, are usually counted as an exclusion.
  • Substance abuse: If a policyholder’s death is the result of drug or alcohol abuse, it’s excluded from their policy.
  • Misrepresentation: If you are found to have lied about your age, or provided any false information to your life insurance company, you aren’t eligible for your death benefit.

We keep warning you.....

You're just digging up more alt-right tripe to turn over to spin your "virus is a hoax" or "vaccine has a tracking chip in it", or "vaccine my kill you".

Justa is doing his part to spread fake news. Check with your insurance company? LoL! What w box-o-rocks. ;)

We keep warning you.....

Justa is doing his part to spread fake news. Check with your insurance company? LoL! What w box-o-rocks. ;)

LOL, insurance is what I do, sorry, Will a Life policy decline to pay for a vax death? I don't know, are the instances where they won't pay? Yes

We keep warning you.....

LOL. I still sell it.

Common exclusions

• Illegal activity: When someone dies as a result of illegal activity, their family cannot claim their death benefits. This includes everything from drug deals gone wrong to DUI crashes.
  • Risky activity: Any death due to risky activities, like skydiving or rock climbing, are usually counted as an exclusion.
  • Substance abuse: If a policyholder’s death is the result of drug or alcohol abuse, it’s excluded from their policy.
  • Misrepresentation: If you are found to have lied about your age, or provided any false information to your life insurance company, you aren’t eligible for your death benefit.

No shit. Those are standard exclusions. Kinda like givens. Suicide is usually another one. If you kill yourself in the first two years, they don't pay. If your policy lapses at any point before two years, the suicide clause resets.
The point I'm making is that COVID..isn't an exclusion. As already pointed out, no insurance company is leaning that way. Ergo, your linked article..is bullshit. As already pointed out. :)

Forum List

Back