If You Didn't Realize Why 2016 Occurred....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....here's a major reason.

This guy Trump is able to give to the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals a dose of what they've been handing out.

There's no 'turn the other cheek' in this guy.

Case in point.....the letter he sent to my NY Senator....

“If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax … and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared …. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.”

"Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the 'press.' While you have states that you don't like Answer Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers," he continued. "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President."

You can read the entire letter in that link.

screenshot_243.png

This guy Trump is able to give to the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals a dose of what they've been handing out.

“If you spent less time on your ridiculous impeachment hoax … and instead focused on helping the people of New York, then New York would not have been so completely unprepared …. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the “press.”

"Fortunately, we have been working with your state and city governments, Governor Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill DeBlasio, to get the job done. You have been missing in action, except when it comes to the 'press.' While you have states that you don't like Answer Cuomo, you ought to start working alongside him for the good of all New Yorkers," he continued. "I've known you for many years, but I never knew how bad a Senator you are for the state of New York, until I became President."

Thanks for ANOTHER fine post, PC.

View attachment 318752

I figure Trump will take 2020 because I'm sure after all this Corona thing we'll be hearing about impeachment over how it was handled and the Dems will simply not understand.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I certainly hope you're correct.....but I fear it will take some 9 or 10 such administrations to undo the damage Progressivism has done.

Thanks for coming out as a moron with a sociopathic streak.

Oh and this was already done.

At least you're consistent...

View attachment 318752

I figure Trump will take 2020 because I'm sure after all this Corona thing we'll be hearing about impeachment over how it was handled and the Dems will simply not understand.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I certainly hope you're correct.....but I fear it will take some 9 or 10 such administrations to undo the damage Progressivism has done.

Actually there have been some 25 administrations since Progressivism. Way to keep up with history.

I love it when dopes like you inadvertently reveal how deeply I've wounded you.

And speaking of morons, YOU sure fit THAT description when it comes to politics. Remember, Pogo, IF you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down.....

Are you referring to the ......aroma???

I believe it's due to that ....pile in his avi.

And speaking of morons, YOU sure fit THAT description when it comes to politics. Remember, Pogo, IF you post sh*t, I WILL give it the thumbs down.....

Pfffffft. Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs. Get a life. What matters is whether you have an argument. And you never do.

This isn't "politics" anyway Einstein. This is PSYCHOLOGY. Specifically sociopathy.

View attachment 318752

*****CHUCKLE*****

Actually there have been some 25 administrations since Progressivism. Way to keep up with history.

You should clean off those specs, Stinky......I never said anything about how many Progressive administrations there were.

Are you referring to the ......aroma???

I believe it's due to that ....pile in his avi.
Yep, if it looks like sh*t, talks like sh*t, AND smells like sh*t, it most likely IS sh*t. Words of wisdom from bluzman61......

1585936952460.png

What's happening now will revibrate through the rest of the century.

I estimate that our children and the following generations all the way to their children's, children's, children's, grandchildren may still be paying for it monetary wise for the next two centuries.

*****SMILE*****

Pfffffft. Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs. Get a life. What matters is whether you have an argument. And you never do.

This isn't "politics" anyway Einstein. This is PSYCHOLOGY. Specifically sociopathy.
Here's ANOTHER thumbs down, ya knucklehead!

View attachment 318752

*****CHUCKLE*****

After 2020 the democrats simply won't be around to do anything. What few that are left will be maintaining a very low profile so as not to risk expulsion by the republican super majority.

"Nobody reads your pathetic thumbs"

This is the best!!!!

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.

Forum List

Back