If you could remove or add to the constitution what would it be?

Repeal the Third Amendment !
so you want property taken to quarter troops?
I say repeal the 16th amendment

I think we pay enough for our military that they don’t have to quarter in peoples homes
they werent there because they couldnt afford housing you dumbass,,
Actually, there were no Holiday Inns back then
again not the reason they were housed in peoples homes,,
if you werent such a dumbass you would know that,,,
Repeal the Third Amendment!

I think we pay enough for our military that they don’t have to quarter in peoples homes
why???

WE do indeed pay a tremendous amount of our budget to the Military but not much of it makes it all the way to the Military. The Pentagon budget is probably the worst managed slush fund on earth and in history.....the fact is we are falling behind Militarily at an alarming rate and are in danger of losing a confrontation with China should one take place. China spends very little compared to us only because they employ slave labor and steal their R&D from other nations....they may in fact have the most dangerous Military on earth as of this moment.....it's hard to say. But comparing budgets has absolutely nothing to do with comparing Military Reality.....just because we pay more doesn't mean we have more.

JO

The budget has to be balanced, and Congress cannot steal funds by voting to tap the Social Security system.

Another flaw is failure of the Congress to discipline itself. Today's discipline is one of clever manipulation of the people's money into Congressional pockets.

For some reason, the Democrats decided that to get what they want, they have to get money from governments that are given handouts in the form of sending over a Vice President to intimidate third world countries on the dole out of up to 1/3 of what they were given so the Democrats can beat up Republicans with all that money they extorted with Biden's pressure to put money Congress appropriated to foreign countries into the DNC Party campaign funds. I can't believe Biden is not in jail right now because of his career in extorting funds from countries who just received a lot of money from taxpayers in the United States due to House extortion cooperation.

That's just so wrong, letting Joe Biden off the hook because he was a Vice-President.

Criminal acts is why he is important. That's wrong, too.
Term limits and if you get below a certain rating you get tarred and feathered
The budget has to be balanced, and Congress cannot steal funds by voting to tap the Social Security system.

Making such an ignorant statement simply renders the rest of your post useless.
Sorry, but the Communism, irresponsibility, and Atheism the left is pushing with all its might and main do not appeal to me.

The proposed 28th amendment should be made a part of the US Constitution.

Namely:

1) Congress can pass no law that does not apply to them, nor can they pass any law that applies only to them.

2) Congressional pay increases (including any monetary perks) must be passed by a popular vote. They can't vote on their own raises.

3) Balance the budget. Unless we are in a declared war, the budget must be balanced every year. And in wartime, any budgetary overages would apply strictly to wartime needs.

4) Term limits for every national level elected official.

5) Enact the Fair Tax Act.

6) Corporations are not people.

7) Lobbying will be treated as bribery.
I have a question for you on number three.
What do we cut to balance the budget?
Do we cut all welfare? Do we cut social security and Medicare?
Do we shut down all military bases out of the country thereby creating widespread unemployment here and abroad?

Our military budget is bloated. We could cut it by 1/3 and still be spending far more than any other nation.
But what exactly do you want to cut? Bases overseas? Bases here at home? Jets, tanks? Military payroll? Maintenance on nuclear weapons?

Even if we cut the military by a third that will still only drop our defe it not balance the budget.

Cut the bloat. The military can do that. But only if they are forced. Perhaps cut Halliburton's mess halls, forced laundry, ect ect.
So you really have no idea how you want to cut it you are just parroting things. Got it. If you cut outside contractors then you have to hire for those positions or due without. Are you suggesting that the military does without a mess or laundry or that we hire cooks servers and procurement officers? That we hire laundry help? I don't think that it would save the money you think it would since private companies are usually much more cost effective then government.

Are you suggesting that the military does without a mess or laundry or that we hire cooks servers and procurement officers? That we hire laundry help?

I retired from the service, and during my time military personnel took care of those chores.

No reason they can't now.
Sure they can BUT here is the catch. Winterborn was talking 1/3 reduction in military spending. Even if a private company for some fanciful reason can't do things for less then what the federal government can that is going to amount to pennies compared to 1/3 of military spending.

I think the US Military can find a way to run on far less and still be an effective force to defend the USA.

Currently, we spend more than the next 10 countries. Are you telling me that cutting that leaves us defenseless?
No what I am telling you is you claim a 1/3 cut in military spending. I asked how you think that can be done. You claimed some penny pinching measures that would hardly make a dent in your 1/3 claim.
So I will again ask you claim 1/3 what exactly do you propose other then vague they could cut something.

We tell the DoD that they will be getting 1/3 less money, and let them figure it out.
I see. no real idea just parroting what someone else has stated. Got that.
So we tried that under 44 do you remember how that went? So the best we could look forward to is close bases deal with the unemployment and deal with the fallout of creating unemployment in other countries and pulling out of NATO and other agreements.
Are you prepared for that?

Or we could cut the number of new and expensive weapons we purchase.

Why would we pull out of NATO? We could just spend what the other NATO nations spend on defense. They seem to get by on far less.
Well why not go back to wood and cloth airplanes?

Don't like the idea of closing bases? I have another idea.
No dress uniforms.
Bring all ships into port, only leave during war.
No live training of any kind only simulations.
No military aircraft flights unless of emergency.
with all those measures we might actually be able to hit your 1/3 military spending cut. Of course it won't actually balance the budget but what the heck right?

According to one source I found, our defense budget is $732 billion. China spends $261 billion according to the same source. We have more allies than China. If we cut 1/3 of the military budget, we would still be spending $488 billion.

I hardly think that would be going back to wood & cloth airplanes.
Lol. You were the one that said we didn't need such high tech.
And how many do they have in their army? Last I heard we could run out of ammo before they ran out of people. The problem is you keep claiming things but fail to back them up. We do have actual data from the last time we underfunded the military.

You claim things without actually backing it up with any real thought. Would it make you happy if I said we needed to start paying 1/2 of social security and Medicare to balance the budget? Be cause no one actually needs that much money.
I have no doubt you would find all kinds of reasons to keep paying it maybe at even higher levels.

Another flaw is failure of the Congress to discipline itself. Today's discipline is one of clever manipulation of the people's money into Congressional pockets.

For some reason, the Democrats decided that to get what they want, they have to get money from governments that are given handouts in the form of sending over a Vice President to intimidate third world countries on the dole out of up to 1/3 of what they were given so the Democrats can beat up Republicans with all that money they extorted with Biden's pressure to put money Congress appropriated to foreign countries into the DNC Party campaign funds. I can't believe Biden is not in jail right now because of his career in extorting funds from countries who just received a lot of money from taxpayers in the United States due to House extortion cooperation.

That's just so wrong, letting Joe Biden off the hook because he was a Vice-President.

Term limits and if you get below a certain rating you get tarred and feathered

Making such an ignorant statement simply renders the rest of your post useless.
Sorry, but the Communism, irresponsibility, and Atheism the left is pushing with all its might and main do not appeal to me.

Yes, the budget should "sorta" be balanced except in time of war. My comment was directed at your remark about Social Security. Which is 100% wrong.

Last edited:
Women can't vote

Only tax paying males can
I don't know what to think about this, because I really don't like how some of those women vote "as women" — it's the ABCs of Abortion and Birth Control — even if they're Republicans.

But at the same time a guy is pretty much a faggot — he's not allowed to make or keep enough money in this life to pay his taxes if he can't find a woman to inspire his trust and confidence.

And the guys who go that way are generally Democrats or others in strong favor of the vice district on the left and/or the red-light district on the right.

Close. But eliminate the Social Security system over 75 years. Freeze the system at the current valuation and no new contributions. Save your own damn money and leave government out of it. If you don't/won't save, well, tough shit. Government cannot give any money to any person or entity except for fair value received in kind.

Corporations are not persons and have no constitutional rights or protections. Only people are people. Corporations cannot be charged with crimes; only people can. When people who work for corporations commit crimes for their employers, they go to prison.

The government cannot borrow money except in war declared by Congress. Each budget must include paying all of the interest on the current debt and paying 2 per cent of the principle. In 50 years we're out of debt.

It's certainly doable to make voting mandatory. The American people would have to confront the fact that they are citizens of a nation every couple of years. Making it work is just a matter of organization, technology and a commitment to making America truly great. We deserve a voting system that befits our stature in world, not this special interest corporate crapfest we endure every two years.

This is an asinine idea. You can force idiots to vote but you can't force them to not be idiots. You can't make them read, research, or understand the consequences of what they're voting for; all you can do is make them vote. Just how do you think that's going to workout?

The Senators would be again appointed by the States........as a voice of the State Governments as intended.
Why?
That was the Founders' intention. You've become a citizen of the national government rather than a citizen of your state. With the 17th Amendment, we became a national government rather than a federal government. The Senate used to be the voice of the States. Now they're just more voices of the lobbyists.

According to one source I found, our defense budget is $732 billion. China spends $261 billion according to the same source. We have more allies than China. If we cut 1/3 of the military budget, we would still be spending $488 billion.

The problem with our military budget is not the numbers; it's the abuse. If we could eliminate the special programs and over spending and fraud, the budget would be far closer to your proposal than it is now.

the 14th amendment should be more clear that birth right citizenship was meant for the children of former slaves, not for illegal aliens

Close. But eliminate the Social Security system over 75 years. Freeze the system at the current valuation and no new contributions. Save your own damn money and leave government out of it. If you don't/won't save, well, tough shit. Government cannot give any money to any person or entity except for fair value received in kind.

Corporations are not persons and have no constitutional rights or protections. Only people are people. Corporations cannot be charged with crimes; only people can. When people who work for corporations commit crimes for their employers, they go to prison.

The government cannot borrow money except in war declared by Congress. Each budget must include paying all of the interest on the current debt and paying 2 per cent of the principle. In 50 years we're out of debt.
I had jobs from 1957 - 2009. Social Security was withdrawn from my paychecks for all those years with the understanding that I would be taken care of when I retired. I found out that instead of increasing the fund with interest payments the money earned, Congress had started tapping Social Security funds starting with the Johnson administration on to pay for whatever Congress decided to use the money for. That's a long time to believe the money taken out of every paycheck I ever got was not set aside for me, because the fund was in the news from time to time saying Social Security was bankrupt and nearing an end. The Obama administration withheld my payments for 5 consecutive months for one reason or another. At the same time, the federal government was handing out Obama phones to beat the band for people who never paid a nickel in federal taxes. Something's wrong with this picture, that's all.

why???
It is an insult of our freedom to house the military

The problem with our military budget is not the numbers; it's the abuse. If we could eliminate the special programs and over spending and fraud, the budget would be far closer to your proposal than it is now.
We spend 40 cents out of every military dollar on earth.

1590405311095.png

We have changed the mission of our military from defending our nation to being the policeman for the world.

Cut that 40 cents down to 30 cents and we would have money for healthcare, education, modern infrastructure

Forum List

Back