If you could remove or add to the constitution what would it be?

I’d make the national vote majority
What age?

The same age as the requirement to register for selective service.

The main change there is I would require everyone, regardless of gender, to register.
What if they refuse

Then the punishment that exists now will suffice. If you do not register you are not eligible for federal student aid, job training, or a federal job. You can also be fine $250,000 and sent jail for up to 5 years.
Hahahah hahahah how many people have been fined $250,000 for not registering to vote and then put in jail for five years?? Hahaha

Not many. The overwhelming majority register for selective service.

And I was talking about registering for selective service. If someone chooses not to register to vote, why would they be punished at all?
That’s what I asked you lol

You used the word "refuse". Since registering to vote is not, and never has been, mandatory, I thought you meant the selective service.

Refusing to register implies they are required to do so.
We were talking about voting not Registering for the military learn how to read

I read quite well. I even read your butchered English.

You asked about the age of those allowed to vote. I answered by saying it should be the same as the selective service. And then added that the selective service should be expanded to include everyone regardless of gender. That was what I thought you were referring to.

It was a misunderstanding. Move along.
Apology noted, next I make you beg

LMAO! I wouldn't beg you for water if I was on fire. I explained the misunderstanding. Whether you accept it or not is irrelevant.

But tell me again how a person has to own a gun to join the revolution? To keep peace? Why wouldn't there be peace?

Or are you just fantasizing about a violent overthrow of the gov't again?
Just protecting my self

From what?
he is black water.....he has lots of enemies.....
It’s memorial day weekend show me some respect

And just to remind you, Memorial Day and Veterans Day are for members of the USMilitary, not mercenaries.
Thank you.. I appreciate your recognition of me

I did not recognize anything. I stated facts about certain holidays. I did not mention you at all.
And I said thank you!

No, you thanked me for recognizing you. I did not do that.

But if you are thanking me for educating you on those two holidays, you are welcome.
I'd thank you if you continued this in another thread .......I created one argue there....none of this has anything to do with this topic.
jitts created the thread and he is the one talking to winter....

What age?

The main change there is I would require everyone, regardless of gender, to register.
What if they refuse

Then the punishment that exists now will suffice. If you do not register you are not eligible for federal student aid, job training, or a federal job. You can also be fine $250,000 and sent jail for up to 5 years.
Hahahah hahahah how many people have been fined $250,000 for not registering to vote and then put in jail for five years?? Hahaha

And I was talking about registering for selective service. If someone chooses not to register to vote, why would they be punished at all?

You used the word "refuse". Since registering to vote is not, and never has been, mandatory, I thought you meant the selective service.

You asked about the age of those allowed to vote. I answered by saying it should be the same as the selective service. And then added that the selective service should be expanded to include everyone regardless of gender. That was what I thought you were referring to.

LMAO! I wouldn't beg you for water if I was on fire. I explained the misunderstanding. Whether you accept it or not is irrelevant.

But tell me again how a person has to own a gun to join the revolution? To keep peace? Why wouldn't there be peace?

Just protecting my self

From what?

And just to remind you, Memorial Day and Veterans Day are for members of the USMilitary, not mercenaries.

I did not recognize anything. I stated facts about certain holidays. I did not mention you at all.
And I said thank you!

But if you are thanking me for educating you on those two holidays, you are welcome.
I'd thank you if you continued this in another thread .......I created one argue there....none of this has anything to do with this topic.
No.......I created the thread so they would leave this one.

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

I am engaging the OP in his own remarks.

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

Huh

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

I am engaging the OP in his own remarks.
And all of it has nothing to do with the Op which is about the Constitution....not memorial day.

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

You must be confused about which thread you are in. Jitsie created this thread.

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

Not confused at all..........this was supposed to be about the Constitution..........so this thread is basically fucked now...............

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

Not confused at all..........this was supposed to be about the Constitution..........so this thread is basically fucked now...............
Im Only responding to the topic going forward, we have a room for personal attacks, let’s get back to
The topic

Make voting mandatory. Make tampering with the vote a crime equal to treason.
So you want to force us to vote?
Force? What would you force Americans to do if you could rewire American democracy? All I am asking is that Americans participate in their government. It's a small burden that would result in a much better run country. Voting would have to be something like a national holiday where every effort would be made to make voting easy and quick.

You are the one who said voting is manadatoet, so by definition you are saying Americans are forced to vote in our Republic...

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

You're welcome.

Term limits.

Repeal "The Patriot Act"

Repeal "Roe vs. Wade"

No legal bribery, AKA "Lobbying". Get caughtIt’s taking a bribe? Go to prison.
I’d also add no more bullshit about the 2nd Amendment. I would re-write it this way so even the most dull liberal morons could get it. “Because there is evil in the world & no amount of government can stop it, the right of the People to keep, bear whatever & however many type of firearms they desire, own however much ammo they want to, & carry it anywhere inside the US, shall never be infringed. Furthermore, the right of the People to defend themselves, their family, & their property shall not be infringed.”

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

Im Only responding to the topic going forward, we have a room for personal attacks, let’s get back to
The topic

Fine by me. If you want to stay on topic, stop derailing it.
Stay on topic please.. next time I will report
to whom?.....

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

You're welcome.
Well good job........if we were fucking the thread.......speaking of that......

The main fucker of the constitution is Woodrow Wilson.........Father of pissing on it.

Make voting mandatory. Make tampering with the vote a crime equal to treason.
So you want to force us to vote?

One of my pet hates in Australia. You have to vote or get fined $50. Aussies can't believe it's not mandatory in NZ or the US or UK. They think it ridiculous that you can choose to vote or not. Their argument is that over the centuries so many different groups - women, Indigenous peoples - have fought tooth and nail to get that right that we take for granted that it is criminal if you don't vote. I try to explain to them that it's actually undemocratic/authoritarian to make somebody vote. It is lack of freedom of choice.

My only caveat is, if you don't vote, I don't want to hear you whining about the govt.

Repeal the Third Amendment !
so you want property taken to quarter troops?
I say repeal the 16th amendment

I think we pay enough for our military that they don’t have to quarter in peoples homes
they werent there because they couldnt afford housing you dumbass,,
Actually, there were no Holiday Inns back then
again not the reason they were housed in peoples homes,,
if you werent such a dumbass you would know that,,,

Forum List

Back