If you could remove or add to the constitution what would it be?

1708842082-ece1caa5306ce795cb8378ab656c7997.jpg

I’d make the national vote majority
What age?

The same age as the requirement to register for selective service.

The main change there is I would require everyone, regardless of gender, to register.
What if they refuse

Then the punishment that exists now will suffice. If you do not register you are not eligible for federal student aid, job training, or a federal job. You can also be fine $250,000 and sent jail for up to 5 years.
Hahahah hahahah how many people have been fined $250,000 for not registering to vote and then put in jail for five years?? Hahaha

Not many. The overwhelming majority register for selective service.

And I was talking about registering for selective service. If someone chooses not to register to vote, why would they be punished at all?
That’s what I asked you lol

You used the word "refuse". Since registering to vote is not, and never has been, mandatory, I thought you meant the selective service.

Refusing to register implies they are required to do so.
We were talking about voting not Registering for the military learn how to read

I read quite well. I even read your butchered English.

You asked about the age of those allowed to vote. I answered by saying it should be the same as the selective service. And then added that the selective service should be expanded to include everyone regardless of gender. That was what I thought you were referring to.

It was a misunderstanding. Move along.
Apology noted, next I make you beg

LMAO! I wouldn't beg you for water if I was on fire. I explained the misunderstanding. Whether you accept it or not is irrelevant.

But tell me again how a person has to own a gun to join the revolution? To keep peace? Why wouldn't there be peace?

Or are you just fantasizing about a violent overthrow of the gov't again?
Just protecting my self

From what?
he is black water.....he has lots of enemies.....
It’s memorial day weekend show me some respect

And just to remind you, Memorial Day and Veterans Day are for members of the USMilitary, not mercenaries.

What age?

The main change there is I would require everyone, regardless of gender, to register.
What if they refuse

Then the punishment that exists now will suffice. If you do not register you are not eligible for federal student aid, job training, or a federal job. You can also be fine $250,000 and sent jail for up to 5 years.
Hahahah hahahah how many people have been fined $250,000 for not registering to vote and then put in jail for five years?? Hahaha

And I was talking about registering for selective service. If someone chooses not to register to vote, why would they be punished at all?

You used the word "refuse". Since registering to vote is not, and never has been, mandatory, I thought you meant the selective service.

You asked about the age of those allowed to vote. I answered by saying it should be the same as the selective service. And then added that the selective service should be expanded to include everyone regardless of gender. That was what I thought you were referring to.

LMAO! I wouldn't beg you for water if I was on fire. I explained the misunderstanding. Whether you accept it or not is irrelevant.

But tell me again how a person has to own a gun to join the revolution? To keep peace? Why wouldn't there be peace?

Just protecting my self

From what?

And just to remind you, Memorial Day and Veterans Day are for members of the USMilitary, not mercenaries.
Thank you.. I appreciate your recognition of me

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

I did not recognize anything. I stated facts about certain holidays. I did not mention you at all.

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

I did not recognize anything. I stated facts about certain holidays. I did not mention you at all.
And I said thank you!

If I could make one change, if it were practical to implement it, I'd give it some legal teeth. As things stand right now, criminals who infest our government feel free to violate the Constitution with impunity, and face no adverse consequences for doing so.

I think that willfully violating the Constitution should be treated as a serious felony, bringing a minimum sentence of twenty years in prison, consecutively for each violation, with no possibility of any parole or other release before then, and a ban for life on holding any position or job in government.

This should apply to any legislator who authors or votes for a bill that violates the Constitution, any executive who signs any such bill into law, any judge who upholds any such law, and any officer of the law who has any willing part in enforcing any such law.

The big problem with this idea is that we'd have to trust enforcement of this provision to some of the very same people that it needs to be enforced against.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late to dinner ... is there still any soup left? ...

I would add a mechanism to the Constitution that (somehow) let the 3/4's State impose Federal law and new Constitutional amendments onto Congress ... if 3/4's the voters demand a balanced Federal budget, then Congress can't borrow money anymore and has to pay for services on the fly ...

I might be a libbural, but I'm not stoooopid ... $10 trillion in new debt in just four months ... horsefeathers ... at this rate, we'll have to invade Canada and sell her to the Chinese ...

If I could make one change, if it were practical to implement it, I'd give it some legal teeth. As things stand right now, criminals who infest our government feel free to violate the Constitution with impunity, and face no adverse consequences for doing so.

I think that willfully violating the Constitution should be treated as a serious felony, bringing a minimum sentence of twenty years in prison, with no possibility of any parole or other release before then, consecutively, for each violation, and a ban for life on holing any position or job in government.

This should apply to any legislator who authors or votes for a bill that violates the Constitution, any executive who signs any such bill into law, any judge who upholds any such law, and any officer of the law who has any willing part in enforcing any such law.

The big problem with this idea is that we'd have to trust enforcement of this provision to some of the very same people that it needs to be enforced against.
Gives some even more power.........the answer is removing that power..........enumerated powers........with no power.......without the keys to the piggy bank...........then they don't want to be there..........Founders were very smart people.

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

No, you thanked me for recognizing you. I did not do that.

But if you are thanking me for educating you on those two holidays, you are welcome.

What age?

What if they refuse

Just protecting my self

From what?

And I said thank you!

No, you thanked me for recognizing you. I did not do that.

But if you are thanking me for educating you on those two holidays, you are welcome.
I'd thank you if you continued this in another thread .......I created one argue there....none of this has anything to do with this topic.

Forum List

Back