If You Could Relive A Part Of Your Life Again, Which Part Would It Be?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although I really don't want to relive any part of my life again, if I had a choice I probably would pick my preteen to teenage years as they were the worst and I really did a lot of things that I regret. I would have done a little better in school too. Not like I miss it or want to go back or anything, but looking back now I should have done better.

Although I really don't want to relive any part of my life again, if I had a choice I probably would pick my preteen to teenage years as they were the worst and I really did a lot of things that I regret. I would have done a little better in school too. Not like I miss it or want to go back or anything, but looking back now I should have done better.
The seventies. Maybe if I had another go at them I'd remember something ?

If I could do it, I would re-live my high school years. My failure to take academics seriously cost me hugely over the following 20 years.

It was all about a lack of maturity and a focus on things that were unimportant. I focused on my stupid part-time jobs because I liked to have a few dollars in my pocket. Although frankly without those jobs I would have been literally penniless. Nothing coming from the parents.

It took me 20 years to get to where I should have been by age 40.

To answer the question.....

To relive, to live again and again....a magic Sunday afternoon when I was 19 years old. I would give everything to relive that again.

Most wonderful hours in my life.

On the other hand.....I have no wrongs to correct. One lives and one learns,

I wish that I could relive my getting to see the Oak Ridge Boys at the Cincinnati Zoo in the summer of 1991 I believe it was. Why? I still miss the member who is no longer here, Steve Sanders that is. The only thing that I remember about the show is another member saying that they love to see the cats when they go to a zoo. Steve is the one at the top of this picture.

157006.jpg

God bless you and those who have loved him longer than me always!!!

Holly

Relive a part of my life ... No

Give my life so someone I knew could have lived the life they never got a chance to ... Maybe, and I like to think I would,
But it doesn't work that way either.

My teens and early twenties… high school and college. MANY mistakes thst could be corrected and define a totally different life than the one I live today.
Wow you read my mind.so many wrongs I committed by myself and onto others as well which still haunts me I wish I could go back and change,correct them so they don’t happen.

The seventies. Maybe if I had another go at them I'd remember something ?

Well, I wasn't even born then and I wouldn't mind going back in time to spend a few days to a week then. :)

To relive?

or

To correct the wrongs?

Two different things, you know OP?

Good point. I was more talking about correcting my wrongs. :)

Good point. I was more talking about correcting my wrongs. :)

Correcting your wrongs would suggest you would be returning with the knowledge you have now.

Should that be the case, I would go back to when I was 1, impress the shit out of my parents.
be the most kickass Kindergartner ever seen, graduate college by the time I was 8, and who the hell knows what would happen after that ... :auiqs.jpg:

Edit:
With enough preparation I would win the Powerball every time it got over 100 million.
I imagine some folks would get suspicious after a while.

On second thought they may end up burning me at the stake ... I might want to rethink this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back