If you could be a movie character for a day?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I was asked who I would be if I could be a movie character for a day. I would like to be many movie roles, but I had to think hard to come up with some specific. I think I would be Hugo Martinez in Rambo Last Blood. I think I would do well as mexican villain.

I was asked who I would be if I could be a movie character for a day. I would like to be many movie roles, but I had to think hard to come up with some specific. I think I would be Hugo Martinez in Rambo Last Blood. I think I would do well as mexican villain.

Who would you be in a comedy?

Who would you be in a comedy?

Raj Kutrapali in Big Bang Theory

Godzilla ...

91db0e58464ac10646dc62fbc8a74f17.jpg

If I could be a movie character for a day, I would be the girl who is sitting next to actor Bronson Pinchot when his True Romance character, Elliot Blitzer that is, gets pulled over by a cop, I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, if I had been in that seat instead, his loot never would've ended up all over him because I would've stuck it in between my seat and door which only would've given him even more reason to do whatever it is that he wanted to do to me in return for such a favor. :) :) :)

I would like to play Charles Bronson's role in which he takes direct action against all the bad guys on the mean streets of our cities.

Forum List

Back