If you break lockdown, you are killing granny and should be arrested, if you loot and riot and commit arson, you are exercising your 1A rights.

Fucking left wing pretzel logic.

Does anyone have a link to any left wing media outlets or commentators calling out the rioters for not practicing social distancing?

Aren’t they killing granny? Why are they so selfish?

Come on lefties, let’s hear it.
That's a nice straw man you've got there.

But nobody is claiming looting and arson are first amendment rights.

Stop telling lies, you'll be a better, happier, person.
Almost all the protests lead to violence

so end the protests and that will stop the violence
Very few of the protests lead to rioting. You are just seeking what's on the news, and peaceful protests don't make the news.
Almost all of the protests lead to violence

and they violate social distancing

what about the chinese disease menace that libs used to be so freaked out about?
#1 is a bald faced lie.

#2 is quite true, and quite worrying as well.

#3 is just RWNJ hate.
Just a few weeks ago the far left mayor of NY was threatening to physically arrest people on the beach if they swim in the water

Now all that nonsense is totally forgotten in all the lib excitement over floyd
Did you not read my post? I said I find that worrying.

Violence is from paid anti capitalists using the death of Floyd as a distraction from intent.

Those rioting and looting and committing arson and assault don’t give a fuck about Floyd.
Violence is from paid tRumplings. The tRump campaign seems to think and authoritarian stance will help tRump with his fascist base.

Paid Trumplings? I’m sure you have a ton of evidence. Lay it on us.

I don’t think it was Trump supporters beating up this old lady.

Are you contending these are Trump supporters?

Nice deflection. You asserted the violence was from "paid anti-capitalists" without any evidence but now I'm required to post up some?

Violence is from paid anti capitalists using the death of Floyd as a distraction from intent.

Those rioting and looting and committing arson and assault don’t give a fuck about Floyd.
Violence is from paid tRumplings. The tRump campaign seems to think and authoritarian stance will help tRump with his fascist base.

Wow, just wow. This has my vote for dumbest post of the month.

Nice deflection. You asserted the violence was from "paid anti-capitalists" without any evidence but now I'm required to post up some?

I have posted evidence. Stop fucking lying. I posted a video of a man who said he was doing it for the money.

I see the game you are playing. You are useless.

I am designating you as a Trumpster who is a troll, because no one can really be as dumb as you are. You are a troll. Thee is no way you are a real person.

From this moment on, you are comedy to me.

You aren’t real. You are a TRUMPSTER TROLL. I fucking love it. You are funny. Keep it going. I love the comedy.

I am designating that poster as a right wing troll. No one alive is really that stupid. It’s a fake account and a right wing troll having fun.

Why is my post dumber than his?

Mine has just as much evidence as his.

Mine is just as likely to be true as his. (Neither is very likely)

Is it just that his confirms your bias and mine is contrary to it?

Can you be honest with yourself and admit that?

I have posted evidence. Stop fucking lying. I posted a video of a man who said he was doing it for the money.

I am designating you as a Trumpster who is a troll, because no one can really be as dumb as you are. You are a troll. Thee is no way you are a real person.

You aren’t real. You are a TRUMPSTER TROLL. I fucking love it. You are funny. Keep it going. I love the comedy.
I'm trolling you, because you post stupid shit.

You want paid agitators?

How about "umbrella man"?

You want paid agitators?

MAGA! I feel you, fellow traveler.

You are doing a great job as posing as a fucknut left wing retard. Keep up the comedy. I love it.

You want paid agitators?

MAGA! I feel you, fellow traveler.

You are doing a great job as posing as a fucknut left wing retard. Keep up the comedy. I love it.
Umbrella man is comedy?

Forum List

Back