If you believe Trump is going to be reinstated as potus

Why? He’s no different from old Joe on policy, but he’s certainly a lying narcissistic buffoon. Joe holds up his side of the bargain by being demented.

What a country!!!

Why? He’s no different from old Joe on policy, but he’s certainly a lying narcissistic buffoon. Joe holds up his side of the bargain by being demented.

What a country!!!
Yeah, can you imagine that, energy independent, wages of middleclass on the rise, while the income gap was shrinking, and minorities of all creeds were being employed, then suddenly Biden Admin working with China, releases upon the US and the world a non life threatening Kung Flu, that killed less in the US than Cancer did, yet we closed down the country so to have the most fraudulent voter organization steal the 2020 election. Yep you are one stupid fucking twit.

I read that title fast, I thought it said "reelected as POTUS." I was like half the country thinks he will be reelected in 2024.

Reinstated? No.

It's not going to happen without a constitutional amendment at least which is never going to happen.

The Constitution doesn't allow a former president to Simply Be reinstated. Even if evidence of corruption were found and Biden were removed from office, Trump can't Simply Be reinstated legally.

ironically the people who want Biden and Harris removed from office with actually make Nancy Pelosi president since she's Speaker of the House.

It's not going to happen without a constitutional amendment at least which is never going to happen.

The Constitution doesn't allow a former president to Simply Be reinstated. Even if evidence of corruption were found and Biden were removed from office, Trump can't Simply Be reinstated legally.

ironically the people who want Biden and Harris removed from office with actually make Nancy Pelosi president since she's Speaker of the House.

Yes I know. I don't think people realize that if Biden and Harris are somehow removed, it doesn't make Trump president. It makes Nancy Pelosi president.

These people who want trump to be "reinstated" are so ignorant that they do not know that "reinstatement" does not exist in our legal system.

Forum List

Back