If You Believe One Conspiracy Theory

Could be weather control I suppose. After all, the Russians supposedly spray stuff in skies outside of Moscow to keep snow from coming into the city.

Yes, attempted weather control is part of it.
There are so many reasons they spray or mist from planes.

Attempted pest control.
Seeding the upper atmosphere in hopes of rain.
Testing new chemical mixtures at higher altitudes (non lethal that is).

Now, when you get into the conspiracy theory part of it, then yes.........

Mind control.
Population control.
Sterilization of an area.
Fertilization of an area.
Chemical mind "erasers" for something witnessed in public.

All sorts of silly shit.

Yes, attempted weather control is part of it.
There are so many reasons they spray or mist from planes.

Attempted pest control.
Seeding the upper atmosphere in hopes of rain.
Testing new chemical mixtures at higher altitudes (non lethal that is).

Now, when you get into the conspiracy theory part of it, then yes.........

Mind control.
Population control.
Sterilization of an area.
Fertilization of an area.
Chemical mind "erasers" for something witnessed in public.

All sorts of silly shit.
Some people point out that there "appears" to be many visible chemtrails, to the point that they criscross the sky in a lattice sometimes. But if true, what planes exactly are.doing this? Wouldn't experienced airline pilots pick up on something of that magnitude happening in our skies? Some people also point out that there are many more vapor trails in the sky than there were, say 30 years ago. And I've kind of noticed that too. However, the explanation that I offer to the conspiracy theorists is that over time aviation fuels have improved a bit, which required reformulating them somewhat, and which may produce more vapor than earlier types of fuel. I remember back in the '80s that airports smelled freaking nasty because of the exhaust coming from big jets taking off and landing. I don't notice that so much anymore which lends even more credibility to the idea that aviation fuels have changed over the years.

Some people point out that there "appears" to be many visible chemtrails, to the point that they criscross the sky in a lattice sometimes. But if true, what planes exactly are.doing this? Wouldn't experienced airline pilots pick up on something of that magnitude happening in our skies? Some people also point out that there are many more vapor trails in the sky than there were, say 30 years ago. And I've kind of noticed that too. However, the explanation that I offer to the conspiracy theorists is that over time aviation fuels have improved a bit, which required reformulating them somewhat, and which may produce more vapor than earlier types of fuel. I remember back in the '80s that airports smelled freaking nasty because of the exhaust coming from big jets taking off and landing. I don't notice that so much anymore which lends even more credibility to the idea that aviation fuels have changed over the years.

You only see crisscross patterns off planes in heavily plane trafficked areas.
And this is because of the areas they are travelling through, that have dense moisture conditions.
A plane travelling through a dense bank of upper atmosphere moisture is going to have water running off it and making it look like theres a vapor trail. This is what actually happens 90% of the time. It's vapor trails, not CHEM trails...........WATER vapor trails that is.

:dunno:

You usually believe almost all

In recent years, conspiracy theories have pervaded mainstream discourse. Social media, in particular, reinforce their visibility and propagation. However, most prior studies on the dissemination of conspiracy theories in digital environments have focused on individual cases or conspiracy theories as a generic phenomenon. Our research addresses this gap by comparing the 10 most prominent conspiracy theories on Twitter, the communities supporting them, and their main propagators. Drawing on a dataset of 106,807 tweets published over 6 weeks from 2018 to 2019, we combine large-scale network analysis and in-depth qualitative analysis of user profiles. Our findings illustrate which conspiracy theories are prevalent on Twitter, and how different conspiracy theories are separated or interconnected within communities.​

View attachment 752698

Dipshits are gonna dip

Forum List

Back