If you are wearing a mask while driving your car alone, you dont need a Biden bumper sticker.

I see it every day.

JUST

STOP

IT
I had the virus myself, and got over it using a prescription called doxycycline along with other self help method's I applied. I'm back to wearing my mask only in places that call for it, but I'm not wearing a mask in the open air, in cars alone, walking, jogging or while on my own property. I am not afraid of the virus, and never have been. When they said you got it, I thought oh well it's time to get through it, and immediately went into action doing just that. It's really sad that we have those who are affected by this thing in terrible ways. We shall mourn those who pass, and we shall celebrate those who overcome while never forgetting those who have left us for another relm. We shall long to be with them again, and celebrate life ever after. Amen.

Thanks for sharing your story and I thank God you are well, my friend.
Thank you for that.... It got crazy for a minute, but thank God it didn't get to crazy. Feel great now (no symptoms), and have been over it for quite a while now. I couldn't believe I got it, but oh well it is what it is. Thanks again.

Did you get the thing where you lost the sense of taste? How did it come and go? I think we may all appreciate you sharing your experience of you feel comfortable doing so? I would like to understand your specific experience.

If not, I totally understand. This is not the most empathic place, but you have many people here who are thankful you recovered. :)
First it had my eye sockets hurting when I moved my eyes around in them. My nose kind of kept feeling like it was on the verge of running, but it didn't run. Headache was part of it but it wasn't much of a part of it.

I got chills a few times at night, but I would cover up and they would go instantly away, so I thought nothing of it. My back felt like my skin just hurt, not my muscles but my skin. Took a BC back and body, and that eased off. Was tired alot or just felt fatigued. Was riding behind a trash truck, and my wife said "wow that truck stinks bad, it's burning my eyes and nose, can't you smell that she asked me"?? I said No I can't smell anything.

She said uh ohh.

Then at work where I run a piece of equipment away from other employee's on site, (note - the company was having a run on the Covid-19 with other employee's as well), but I stayed away from them, even before I knew that I had it. Once I learned that I had it, then I quarantined.

They didn't get near me because of us practicing social distancing at work, and me near them, so I don't think it came from work unless social distancing, hand sanitizing, and mask wearing didn't work at all.

So I go to work right before I knew that I had it, and next I began feeling like I could just shut the machine off, and just go to sleep at the controls. That's when I thought hmmm I got to get off this machine and go home.

So I went home and got in the bed, and went straight to sleep. Woke later on, but still felt very weak. Figured hmmm I must have the flu, but it seemed different.

Didn't completely lose my taste, but I did stop eating for a few days.

Ok, so I went to get tested, and explained some of my symptoms to a medical person on site. They then suggested that I get a prescription called doxycycline from my medical provider quickly. That's what I did. Ok then I get the call that said YEP you got the Covid. They said I must quarantine for 14 days, and if I needed them, come on in.

Called the wife, and told her the crazy news, where next she went and got tested immediately herself.

She was negative thank God.

Ok, so I asked the wife to bring me home a breathing device that turns water into hot steam, and this as I am quarantining at this point... It has a single plastic thing that only one person can use/breathe in whenever using it. Got me some musenex to take, and some halls cough medicine drops to take as I took the doxycycline with all methods used. I also noticed that my kidneys didn't want to work right (couldn't urinate like I was supposed to). Drank vinegar to see if that would keep my kidneys working, and it did or at least I thought so. I then turned the heat in the room wide open, got up under a thick quilt, and began sweating it out. I awoke feeling bad, so I began using the breathing machine, drinking vinegar, taking musenex, drinking orange juice, taking a vitamin (centrum silver), taking my blood pressure medicine, and getting plenty of sleep.

Did my breathing treatment about every 3 to 4 hours until breathing got better or could get rest peacefully. When it started lifting off of me, I opened all the windows in the house when no one was home, and I aired everything out. Kept the cough for about a week and a half afterwards. It finally went away thank God.

Just glad it didn't get any worse than I did. The highest fever I ran was 101.3. I ran that fever one day, and it returned to 99.1, and then to 98.7. Not much fever with it, but I hear that others get a bad fever that last for days with it. Walked on treadmill whenever I could or when I felt good enough to do so. I also went out into the sunroom, and sat in the direct sunlight when no one was around.

No one in my family got it or has it, and I've been over it for quite sometime now. Not sure how I got it or where I got it. Been back to work for a few months now, and I feel great thank God. Didn't like it, but thank God I made it through it. Was doing the hand sanitizer, the distancing, and the mask when required or felt uncomfortable in a situation.

So glad you are ok and thanks for sharing, That is the most detail I have ever heard about the virus.

How is your sense of taste?
Everything is great now... Smell, taste, energy, and all around health is all back and good now.

Yeah, I ain't looking for that one again. It was a little weird to say the least. Especially how it came on. It was like one small symptom here, and then another one there, so it didn't just jump me all at once. Built up over time it seemed, and lasted only about two weeks total in all. The cough was the last thing to get gone, but it finally went.

I see it every day.

JUST

STOP

IT
I had the virus myself, and got over it using a prescription called doxycycline along with other self help method's I applied. I'm back to wearing my mask only in places that call for it, but I'm not wearing a mask in the open air, in cars alone, walking, jogging or while on my own property. I am not afraid of the virus, and never have been. When they said you got it, I thought oh well it's time to get through it, and immediately went into action doing just that. It's really sad that we have those who are affected by this thing in terrible ways. We shall mourn those who pass, and we shall celebrate those who overcome while never forgetting those who have left us for another relm. We shall long to be with them again, and celebrate life ever after. Amen.

Thanks for sharing your story and I thank God you are well, my friend.
Thank you for that.... It got crazy for a minute, but thank God it didn't get to crazy. Feel great now (no symptoms), and have been over it for quite a while now. I couldn't believe I got it, but oh well it is what it is. Thanks again.

Did you get the thing where you lost the sense of taste? How did it come and go? I think we may all appreciate you sharing your experience of you feel comfortable doing so? I would like to understand your specific experience.

If not, I totally understand. This is not the most empathic place, but you have many people here who are thankful you recovered. :)
That's one of the things that concerns me about this novel beta coronavirus. It's not just a respiratory virus. It can also infect CNS cells in the olfactory bulb. Specifically, glial cells. Unlike say the pneumocytes in your lungs, those cells are not frequently destroyed and replaced over and over again throughout your lifespan.

It's possible that the SARS Cov 2, the betacoronavirus which causes the COVID 19 disease, may be very insidious and lie dormant in those cells for many years and then become pathogenic again later in life. Kinda like the virus that causes chicken pox lies dormant in CNS cells for many years and then comes back with a vengeance many years later and causes shingles, a very painful and life altering disease.

We just don't know yet.
Well I am well now, and that's all that matters to me... I ain't reading anymore into it other than it's gone.
I hope so.
Have faith brother... LOL

Forum List

Back