If you are STILL whining about kneelers in the NFL

You are as emotionally unstable as those who still kneel and think they are accomplishing anything.

Actually you are almost worse than them. You "claim" everyone should have the ability/maturity to leave politics out of what others consider an escape from life. Yet here you are doing the exact same thing for those of us who just choose to ignore the stupidity.

You are indeed no better than those who kneel
Tom Brady is the GOAT
For now. Give Patrick a few years. He'll demolish all of his stats.
Stats LOL? Super Bowls count. Let’s see what happens in this one.
Yes stats. Superbowl victories are a team effort. Stats speak to the individuals skills.

Stats you say?
Pretty sure Peyton Manning didn't throw passes to himself. These clowns amuse me. Of course it is a team effort.

Let's be fair.

Some of those athletes (of ALL ethnicities) are kneeling only because they want to get along with their teammates.

They actually think that the kneeling fad is a bunch of blank.

All of us realize that we often have to go along to get along.

As a lifelong coward myself, I sure admire the few who have the guts to do what is right, not what is politically correct at the moment. Donald J. Trump was one of those brave souls. Look at what it got him!

I've watched more college basketball than I have football this year. I may have seen a total of one quarter of football and college basketball I think I have seen 4 or 5 games, just not as big of a sports fan as I used to be.

Forum List

Back