If you are STILL whining about kneelers in the NFL

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
You are as emotionally unstable as those who still kneel and think they are accomplishing anything.

Actually you are almost worse than them. You "claim" everyone should have the ability/maturity to leave politics out of what others consider an escape from life. Yet here you are doing the exact same thing for those of us who just choose to ignore the stupidity.

You are indeed no better than those who kneel

I wasn't a big pro football fan before the kneeling. Even less so now. I usually would not pay much attention to the sport except watching the superbowl, I didn't even watch the superbowl last year. I choose to ignore the stupidity by not watching. That being said, it doesn't hurt my feeling any if you watch.

What in the hell do yous expect when a bunch of adults play a kids game?
I expect to disconnect from everyday nonsense and unwind with a beer.

What I don't expect is righties to act like lefties. It's been what 2 or 3 years now?

Get over it already and move on
The spoiled entitled millionaire primadonnas brought it on themselves. I don't care if it was 50 years ago. These assholes disrespected me, my military and my country. Fuck them--I hope they all starve--NASCAR too. These distractions used to appreciate the fact that they were Americans, now they want to disrespect us with a phony excuse for a sport.

You are as emotionally unstable as those who still kneel and think they are accomplishing anything.

Actually you are almost worse than them. You "claim" everyone should have the ability/maturity to leave politics out of what others consider an escape from life. Yet here you are doing the exact same thing for those of us who just choose to ignore the stupidity.

I generally don't bring it up. But if some lib does bring it up, I will point out that the point that they are making is bullshit.

• Banned

I generally don't bring it up. But if some lib does bring it up, I will point out that the point that they are making is bullshit.
There are a few who actively go out of their way to shit on threads and rain on someone else's parade still to this day. It's ridiculous and incredibly childish.

I can't stand basketball or golf. I think religion is stupid. I have MANY opposing opinions on a variety of subjects but I am typically respectful of others on those subjects and keep it to myself. The very thing these righties demanded of the kneelers but can't seem to do themselves.

There are a few who actively go out of their way to shit on threads and rain on someone else's parade still to this day. It's ridiculous and incredibly childish.

I can't stand basketball or golf. I think religion is stupid. I have MANY opposing opinions on a variety of subjects but I am typically respectful of others on those subjects and keep it to myself. The very thing these righties demanded of the kneelers but can't seem to do themselves.

I have considered the...feelings of those that think as you do, and thus I do NOT go out of my way, to "rain" on other people's parades.

But, when libs say stupid shit about it, I let them have it with both barrels.

What I don't expect is righties to act like lefties. It's been what 2 or 3 years now?

Such a great game to be missing.

If you want to get republicans to watch make it about a black quarterback vs a white one. Then they’ll be interested.

If you want to get republicans to watch make it about a black quarterback vs a white one. Then they’ll be interested.
So today's game? Lol

So today's game? Lol
You know what’s funny? Republicans are going to have or go to super bowl parties in 2 weeks and spread corona more. The same ones saying they aren’t watching will be in the kitchen with the women talking about how they refuse to watch.

So today's game? Lol
You know what’s funny? Republicans are going to have or go to super bowl parties in 2 weeks and spread corona more. The same ones saying they aren’t watching will be in the kitchen with the women talking about how they refuse to watch.
20210124_174600.jpg

I was in the kitchen making these tonight lol.

Best nachos ever

I'm focused on the NHL now.
College basketball..
I just can’t get into it before March. I heard Michigan was doing well? I’ll check them out in the tournament.

I also am losing interested in regular season nba basketball. I used to watch every game. Now I wait for late In round 1 and only watch if it goes 7. Maybe I start watching game 5 if it’s tied up 2 games to 2.

But nfl is special. I’m so going to miss football when it’s over.

I'm focused on the NHL now.
College basketball..
I just can’t get into it before March. I heard Michigan was doing well? I’ll check them out in the tournament.

I also am losing interested in regular season nba basketball. I used to watch every game. Now I wait for late In round 1 and only watch if it goes 7. Maybe I start watching game 5 if it’s tied up 2 games to 2.

But nfl is special. I’m so going to miss football when it’s over.
I gave up the NFL in the 1980's when they went on strike, same with baseball, basketball(pro).

What's an NFL?

Forum List

Back