If You Are Still A Birther -- You Are A Racist, Period...

Trump is still reportedly pushing his racist "birther" conspiracy theory about Obama

I have little patience for people when it comes to the Obama birther conspiracy -- the simple fact is that if you ever trafficked in that BS or turned a blind eye to people around you engaging in that BS -- you are a racist, period.

Still to this day, you have over 40% of republicans who still believe Obama is not a citizen and was born in Kenya -- 40%?? They overwhelmingly support a man whose whole political credibility was born from his support of the birther movement. What's even funnier is that Obama has shown more evidence of his place of birth than Trump has -- Obama has released his long form certificate, had state officials vouch him, and his birth was announced in the local newspaper -- Trump on the other hand, was always believed to be a US citizen because he is white.

So explain to me how one can still call himself a birther or even try to claim they have some doubt about his place of birth, but not be a racist??
I'm more concerned about his wife being a man than where Obama was born.

-Geaux

Trump is still reportedly pushing his racist "birther" conspiracy theory about Obama

I have little patience for people when it comes to the Obama birther conspiracy -- the simple fact is that if you ever trafficked in that BS or turned a blind eye to people around you engaging in that BS -- you are a racist, period.

Still to this day, you have over 40% of republicans who still believe Obama is not a citizen and was born in Kenya -- 40%?? They overwhelmingly support a man whose whole political credibility was born from his support of the birther movement. What's even funnier is that Obama has shown more evidence of his place of birth than Trump has -- Obama has released his long form certificate, had state officials vouch him, and his birth was announced in the local newspaper -- Trump on the other hand, was always believed to be a US citizen because he is white.

So explain to me how one can still call himself a birther or even try to claim they have some doubt about his place of birth, but not be a racist??

-Geaux
Why? would your crush on her be stronger if you found out she was?

Again, all of this BS has very very deep racial resentment written all over it....unless you are the type of black guy that racists can "pat" on the head, racists will hate you no matter what...
Hobiexamericaspresident05.jpg

I'm a Fascist, and a Racist, and never gave two sh*ts about Obama being born here, about George Zimmerman, or about Trump being so great, or so terrible.

Personally, Obama, Trump, and Zimmerman all have faults, and perhaps strengths.

I don't really get all the screeching by both Republicans, and Democrats about this junk, actually.

Most Americans involved in politic now-a-days seem rabidly retarded
Yes, you are a racist and a fascist and yes, you are rabidly retarded....you can delete everything else you typed....

Did I hit a nerve?
Fascism, and Racism makes sense, anti-Fascism, and anti-Racism (ANTIFA) make no sense what-so-ever.

Prove there's some kind of racial equality, prove the Fascists killed more, or the Fascists didn't achieve better economic growth than the Capitalists?

People in Western society are so brain-washed, and rabidly retarded.

As for Obama, he was half White, and arguably better than W. Bush who was full White.

Although, there's a reason why I trash the Anglo's so much that W. Bush, and Obama both belong too.

I'm a Fascist, and a Racist, and never gave two sh*ts about Obama being born here, about George Zimmerman, or about Trump being so great, or so terrible.

I don't really get all the screeching by both Republicans, and Democrats about this junk, actually.

Yes, you are a racist and a fascist and yes, you are rabidly retarded....you can delete everything else you typed....

Did I hit a nerve?
Fascism, and Racism makes sense, anti-Fascism, and anti-Racism (ANTIFA) make no sense what-so-ever.

Prove there's some kind of racial equality, prove the Fascists killed more, or the Fascists didn't achieve better economic growth than the Capitalists?

As for Obama, he was half White, and arguably better than W. Bush who was full White.

Although, there's a reason why I trash the Anglo's so much that W. Bush, and Obama both belong too.
The only nerves I see get hit on this message board is yours -- you whine every week about dumb shit

Did I hit a nerve?

The only nerves I see get hit on this message board is yours -- you whine every week about dumb shit

If Blacks can complain about anti-Black racism on this forum 24 - 7, why is it stupid if I complain about anti-Polish prejudices in a similar manner?

Such selfish people, you want to hog all victim-hood.

So, Obama's a racist and so is your gal, Hillary.

Shocked, I am.

-Geaux

Again, all of this BS has very very deep racial resentment written all over it....unless you are the type of black guy that racists can "pat" on the head, racists will hate you no matter what...
View attachment 218366

Or it could be very very deep partisan resentment. But that doesn't give you the same excuse to smear YOUR enemies, does it.

-Geaux

View attachment 218366

Or it could be very very deep partisan resentment. But that doesn't give you the same excuse to smear YOUR enemies, does it.
I am sure lots of partisan resentment was held for McCain and Romney, but no one ever made a big deal of where they were born or if their wives were men and their kids were rented

No one called their mothers whores, their children monkeys -- doubted if they even attended college, etc etc

Funny how the black guy made you sycophants reach new levels of depravity...

Explain to all of us how, if they believe it makes them a racist. You have only stated it, you have not backed it up with any substantial argument.

Donald never met a racist conspiracy theory that he didn't fall in love with.
The 40% of Rs who still believe this crap serve are living proof that we need to make it possible for EVERYONE to access higher education.

birthers-are-retarded.jpg

birthertoon10.jpg

-Geaux

View attachment 218366

I am sure lots of partisan resentment was held for McCain and Romney, but no one ever made a big deal of where they were born or if their wives were men and their kids were rented

No one called their mothers whores, their children monkeys -- doubted if they even attended college, etc etc

NO, the left uses different flavors of personal attacks, but just as unfounded and just as vile.

You for example, are a race baiter. That is incredibly vile and divisive.

-Geaux

View attachment 218366

NO, the left uses different flavors of personal attacks, but just as unfounded and just as vile.

Is Mr Powell a raced baiter too?

Colin Powell Is Right: Birtherism Is Racism

-Geaux

View attachment 218366

What do you think you just did there by citing Powell? I made a point. If you disagree, explain why or STFU,

View attachment 218366

What do you think you just did there by citing Powell? I made a point. If you disagree, explain why or STFU,

Per usual, your point sucked. It falls right into the Pee Wee/ Francis bin .. a favorite these days with Trumptards.

11j0mv.jpg

Per usual, your point sucked. It falls right into the Pee Wee/ Francis bin .. a favorite these days with Trumptards.

11j0mv.jpg

I asked you to explain your point. That is the opposite of childish.

Your reluctance to answer suggests an answer.

One more chance for you to clarify your point, before I make it for you, leftie.

11j0mv.jpg

One more chance for you to clarify your point, before I make it for you, leftie.

Oh please DO make it for me Orangeling - I succumb to your undeniable wisdumb :wink:

11j0mv.jpg

Since Trump lovers, once they can't really refute any points always resort to the "both sides do it" defense

Can you show me where liberals have done this to Herman Cain or Ben Carson?? Liberals may have disagreed with Carson, but we didn't say he wasn't a real brain surgeon and he never went to "real college" -- we never questioned he was born in the US

and we never attacked his mother or called his children monkeys or his wife a man...can you show me a "both sides" example or will you continue to keep getting your weak deflections destroyed?

Forum List

Back