If you are one of the Asians who hate trump, join the anti western cosplayers movement

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you are one of the Asians who hate trump or any form of westerners racism against Asians, join the anti western cosplayers movement

One of the purposes of the anti western cosplayers movement Anti Western Cosplayers Movement is as a counter-measure against westerners continuous racism against us Asians.

I'm Asian and I hate trump but I already predicted more than 3 months ago that he will win as the new american president because I know [ based on my research ] that american or westerners society in general are racist, now what I predicted have turn out as the truth where the new american president today is a racist.

Other than an Asian who hate westerners racism, you can also join the anti western cosplayers movement https://plus.google.com/+ProudToBeAsian if you are :
- An Anime fan who don't like the racist western cosplayers keep ruining the Anime characters you love.
- Anybody who hate westerners racism against any other races.

To join the movement then just simply join the circles.

We are racist, but the reason he won is because the racist media people kept inferring he was racist and sexist. When he didn't back down, he'd won.

He showed us that bullies can be stood up to.

If you are one of the Asians who hate trump or any form of westerners racism against Asians, join the anti western cosplayers movement

One of the purposes of the anti western cosplayers movement Anti Western Cosplayers Movement is as a counter-measure against westerners continuous racism against us Asians.

I'm Asian and I hate trump but I already predicted more than 3 months ago that he will win as the new american president because I know [ based on my research ] that american or westerners society in general are racist, now what I predicted have turn out as the truth where the new american president today is a racist.

Other than an Asian who hate westerners racism, you can also join the anti western cosplayers movement https://plus.google.com/+ProudToBeAsian if you are :
- An Anime fan who don't like the racist western cosplayers keep ruining the Anime characters you love.

ultimate-facepalm-o.gif

• Banned
western cosplayers not only racist against us Asians but also hurting millions of our Anime fans.

• Banned
When I said westerners are naturally racist mean that someone who is a westerners have more possibility to turn into a racist than someone of other races, this have been proven over and over since the past to this day with hitler as one of them.

An Asian complaining that westerners are racist...

This should be good.

GTFO

Find a political forum for YOUR homeland. Neither your opinion or you posts are wanted.

An Asian complaining that westerners are racist...

This should be good.

Remember that both trump and hitler are westerners.

So casually dropping those two into the same sentence.

Because Trump who advocates laxer immigration policy than Japan has is clearly a Hitler.

That is not what make trump a racist and on the same level as hitler, it is his view that his western race is the superior race.

As for Japan, Japan not side with hitler but with germany during WW2.

Last edited:

GTFO

Find a political forum for YOUR homeland. Neither your opinion or you posts are wanted.

Keep getting butthurt that america will never rule again and trump will only make america more worse and more hated world wide.

When I said westerners are naturally racist mean that someone who is a westerners have more possibility to turn into a racist than someone of other races, this have been proven over and over since the past to this day with hitler as one of them.
Pol Pot, Mao,

If I cared enough about your barbaric culture I could list more of the atrocities of Asians.

You eat DOG for Allah's sake.

You have nothing to offer America, and your hatred of Western culture (where EVERYTHING you have, originated) is why you should move back to ASIAN lands.

You are all missing Kajune's complaint which is racism in cosplay and anime. Both are much much bigger in Japan and China than the US. Is failure to fully embrace costume play and cartoons a form of racism? That's his question. Most of his sillyness comes from dragging sticky paper over a democrat.

We do have a large number of Pokemon players. However, we are not Asia. Catching rare Pokemon is not a defense to breaking and entering.

Because Trump who advocates laxer immigration policy than Japan has is clearly a Hitler.
Some of the most ethnically pure countries are Asian.

As a white American, I could never become "Japanese" just because I live there. They're THAT RACIST!

Forum List

Back