If White guilt was an actual thing being pushed, It would be justified

Since the left is determined to stir up the shit and make non-whites hate whites, are they prepared for the violence that will result once they've succeeded?

We saw a taste of it with all the rioting in summer 2020. Leftists, are you proud of what you did?

I've asked that of them many times. It is hard to get them to answer, but on the rare occasions I did, such as from rightwinger, their answer seems to boil down to,

they expect whites to just sit there and take their abuse and oppression like bitches. Because we are old and white and weak and/or have too much to lose.

White guilt is pushed. I remember a job I was in near three decades ago a black guy laughing about guilt on a statement made on something that was wrong. Obviously in the Black community it was known while fewer whites did. The problem is if guilt is pushed for perpetuity it ends up becoming the norm for living and keeps the same behaviors going to the so called affected by wrongs.

Bwahaha threats like these no longer work. Whites will be a minority by 2050. You can no longer bullying us. And what exactly do I get by appeasing you white libs? More crime infested inner cities? Your boi Bernie himself said free stuff for everyone except ni&_$#s. Fuk ya.
We won’t be a minority, we just won’t be the majority. We will always outnumber you blacks, because your birth rate is no higher than ours and your mortality rate Is much higher. The people trending towards being a plurality are the Latinos who hate blacks. Blacks will be far worse off in a country controlled by Latinos then they are in one controlled by Whites.

OK Dude! I have had enough of your vitriol and bullshit. I tried to have a dialogue with you. I acknowledged your justifiable anger, and I shared my views on the responsibility that white people have and what I think that we can do to make things better. Yet you chose to repeatedly attack me, and misrepresent me, while not really responding to the points that I've made. You really need to get a grip on reality, and while you're at it, some anger management
You missed the sub-text. You are a nasty racist because you dared to disagree with him.

OK Dude! I have had enough of your vitriol and bullshit. I tried to have a dialogue with you. I acknowledged your justifiable anger, and I shared my views on the responsibility that white people have and what I think that we can do to make things better. Yet you chose to repeatedly attack me, and misrepresent me, while not really responding to the points that I've made. You really need to get a grip on reality, and while you're at it, some anger management
You're a white cocksuckin' glory hole queen.
n4EkcTh.gif

Behind closed doors, virtually all of you are racists. Black folks know it. You know it. We know you know it. You know that you know that you know it.

I remember I had a white "friend" in high school who was like the only white dude in our school(crt confirmed). He would tell me about how his dad would tell him "turn that N***%*% music off" when he played rap music. He came over our house one day and he shook my hand with a great big, fake white man smile on his face. He was conversing with my mom downstairs and I could hear him laughing HARD at every lame statement my mom would make. He was so friendly! But turn that N word music down lol. You look at people like Pewdiepie or Hulk Hogan; Hogan gave off the public image that everyone was his Bru-ther, "I can't be racist, I wrestle with black guys". But when no one is watching, he's telling his daughter not to date n($($($@. "Listen here Bru-ther"? More like "Listen here N$&*&%*". You have a judge in the privacy of her home casually using the N word with her family like it's normal(it is). . As a kid I was called the N word pretty much every day getting on Xbox live, where the whites could see me on certain games that allowed you to use your camera. I have actually never seen a white person being racist in public, it is only when they have the veil of anonymity is when they show their default nature.

That's basically a microcosm of white people in 2022. They smile in ya face, all the time they wanna take ya place, they're backstabber......backstabbers! They haven't became less racist, they have, however, became better at hiding it. Subterfuge has always been a skill maxed trait of white people. You look at how white people smiled at the Indians right before backstabbing them. Even the term Machiavelli is based on an actual white man who put theory behind such deceptions. Ultimately, the detractors know we woke are correct. They aren't mad that we are saying anything that is untrue, but that we refuse to submit to their white supremacy. If you know any white people who remotely have anything wrong with trying to combat racism, you know they are racist. They simply want to maintain white nationalism. This is all to say that, I don't encourage my white constituents not to have white guilt. You are in fact guilty and you should in fact repent. That goes for a majority of white people. White guilt is admissible. With that said, I'm not a big advocate of these woke movements that are predicated on white permission, approval, and validation. Racism should be handled the same way everything else is, and that's with coercive intervention. We don't barter with terrorists, we don't need a precedent where we do so with the white ones. Racist should be punished and made to submit, and gulag those who do not. Fuck that diversity and integration bullshit. Don't try and educate them, just throw em in jail.

You got life all kinds of fucked up. Loser!

No one said all, but it is the majority. It's your culture and has been for the past 500 years. Facts can't be racist.
You don’t speak about facts. SOME people were and SOME people are racists, not all are white. To say the majority is you ASSuming. If someone doesn’t like you, it is pretty much a given that it’s because you are an asshole, not because you are black.

When you read the posts from most,not all, of the whites here, he is not far from wrong.
You call us racists because we disagree with you. I will give you that there are a couple of white posters that are as racist as you, Mariam and so well, but most of us despise all six of you. I pretty much just ignore the White racists because they are background noise and their “points” are asinine.

Bullshit, you commie fooled individual!

What's your opinion of E Pluribus Unum?
The only person fooled by commies between me and you is you. You guys believe some crazy ----. The left makes us hate whites. That's the same crazy ---- whites like you said in the 60's, except the people making blacks hate whites was northern agitators. Don't ask me about E Pluribus Unum until you understand exactly all that it entails.

The only person fooled by commies between me and you is you. You guys believe some crazy ----. The left makes us hate whites. That's the same crazy ---- whites like you said in the 60's, except the people making blacks hate whites was northern agitators. Don't ask me about E Pluribus Unum until you understand exactly all that it entails.
Okay, so you're just an American antisocial racist asshat that hates because you hate, huh? No communist influence? Are you sure?

My cracker ass didn't say a damn thing in the 60s. Whatcha think about that, hmm?

Do tell me more about "whites like me". It may help me concoct a theory about "blacks like you".

Tbh, it's looking like you're pretty much an inbred tard. Sub-100 IQ?

What does "E Pluribus Unum" stand for?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back