If We Weren't Headed For World War III Before, I Do Believe That We Are Headed There Now

The only thing dangerous about it is in Europe not buying the suggestions that Russia did it themselves.

Is that within your pay grade to be able to understand?
Putin cray-cray!

He so cray-cray he blew up a trillion dollar Russian asset.

Say - maybe if we left Russia alone, they'd bomb themselves into oblivion? :)

And I've been feeling this way ever since Kamala Harris opened her mouth up about the US having an alliance with North Korea. I know they're saying that it was a gaffe, but I don't trust the democrats at all. Her having said that could cause nuclear war for two reasons. One,.. people who believe this could become enraged and overthrow the government and that would eventually start a war within a domino affect and two,.. call me crazy but I do believe that the democrats currently in charge of the government could very well be headed for ruling the world. In other words, as crazy as it sounds and even though I don't have a very high IQ, I don't put anything past them at this point.

You should hide in your basement till at least 2030 to be safe

N Korea will never strike first against the West, certainly not against America, that's just silly talk. Not even China would allow their satellite to do that.

However, who knows what Putin is thinking, there are a few theories/scenarios that I pulled out of my behind.

First, I have little doubt that he despises the West helping Ukraine. The longer the war dragged on, the worse it was for him at home, his troops morale and geopolitical pressures that harm Russia. His annexing of these four territories today is partially driven by these concerns.

This required he secure a "win" of sorts, by confiscating this land, sending troops there to defend it, and, overseeing Ukraine water shipments. I don't know the demographical makeup of these areas, but the locations appear strategically placed for a potential future broader invasion at a time of his choosing, or, to try and run out the clock.

There is also the potential that Russian intel is on the ground using spies that have infiltrated Ukraine, siphoning Western money, selling some weapons on the black market, and making a few oligarchs even wealthier, while celebrating increased pressure by Western citizens on their government when they are unhappy with their own inflation and wealth decline. There is already less interest by citizens in the war since there are so many issues at home (which really confuses me why some governments would follow poor policies at a time when happy citizens are needed in the West).

World War III could be upon us soon but only if Europe still has the will. I believe if Russia and China are going to expand, they want to do so while a Democrat Establishment is in place. They might prefer the progressives types to lead, such as the Squad etc. as they are legitimately low performing push overs, but they certainly don't want to deal with a GOP government, even if lead by the Independent Trump.

Russia's GNP is not as large as California or Texas or New York.

Russia's GNP is not as large as California or Texas or New York.

Obviously. That has little relation to their military power (and of course, nuclear power) nor their cost of living. It's all relative as I believe their cost of living isn't even top 50 (their GDP per capita probably isn't much higher a rank either).

Citizens there are hurting, but are accustomed to the struggle and sanctions. The price of oil is big for them as long as they can find buyers (this is their key to success, India and China have obliged).

It's difficult to really extensively harm the citizens there since their economy has been isolated from the West since the dawn of time. When was the last time you bought something that said "Made in Russia"? You ever see an "LADA" roaming the streets of Chicago? LOL

Due to this, the options the West have are minimal outside of going after their billionaires.

Putin is definitely feeling the heat, it seems clear at least in the short term (a year or less), he isn't going to succeed in their initial objective. In the long-term, who knows how this unfolds, especially if other nation pursue war ambitions and that is what should concern everyone.

If you don't stand up to aggressors you invite more trouble but it's more delicate than many appreciate.

Forum List

Back