If we put all the talking head political pundits in congress?

We already have at least one. Frankin. Now imagine Senator Limbaugh. Senator Coulter. Senator Olberman. Imagine representative Beck crying in congress...

We would have hell

A propagandistsjob is to push BS and give cover for the Technocrats that design policy. To replace with our idiot talking heads is like national suicide.

Really uscitizen, there is much more depth to our politics than Glenn Beck and Keith Oblerman or the usmessageboard!! Yes folks, there are propagandists on this board. So let us make their job extra hard!!

We would have hell

A propagandistsjob is to push BS and give cover for the Technocrats that design policy. To replace with our idiot talking heads is like national suicide.

Really uscitizen, there is much more depth to our politics than Glenn Beck and Keith Oblerman or the usmessageboard!! Yes folks, there are propagandists on this board. So let us make their job extra hard!!

If they could not do the job, why do we listen to them?

There has been instances when play by play announcers have been named baseball managers or hockey coaches. Their careers have never amounted to much.

I think the 'pundits' would not fair much better.

And uscitizen~ do you think our current crop of representatives and senators don't have massive egos of their own?

We already have at least one. Frankin. Now imagine Senator Limbaugh. Senator Coulter. Senator Olberman. Imagine representative Beck crying in congress...

Beck will replace Boehner!?!?:eek:

Or Bachman

Boehner cries more than Michelle Bachman!! And I do not consider what Bachman does as crying!! She is more like crazy ranting.. To think all the trouble it took to make Cynthia McKinney disappear, the right wingers give us another nutjob!!

There has been instances when play by play announcers have been named baseball managers or hockey coaches. Their careers have never amounted to much.

I think the 'pundits' would not fair much better.

And uscitizen~ do you think our current crop of representatives and senators don't have massive egos of their own?

Of course they do. Who would try for the job that did not?
That is why I think it is funny as heck when someone talks of Obama's ego.

Forum List

Back