If we don't fight back we will deserve our fate.

If there was ever anything righteous and noble about the American hard right Trump and those yahoos at the capital ruined it. I get that you are scared but you must now accept that your fear was used by people who would desecrate the heart of American democracy. Find something else to believe in because the hard right has damned their cause.
Yes the fear was used by the right as you have been wearing a mask for a year shaming anyone who doesn't do as you do.

Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history
Do you remember how Clinton refuses to concede and had a rally in DC which ended in a riot running through the Capitol so as to prevent the certification of Trump’s electoral victory?

Me neither.
No but I do remember Clinton telling Quid Pro to never concede. Do you?

These Rumpian dikkless wonders have already shot their wad...

They don't have the ball$ nor the brains to take this any further...

Although loyal Unionists are half-hoping that they try... in order to have an excuse wipe out the worst of the Rumpian scum.

Let's see many are willing to die for Drag Queen Story Hour and 9 month abortion's.

No one is going to fight for the communist cause.

If there was ever anything righteous and noble about the American hard right Trump and those yahoos at the capital ruined it. I get that you are scared but you must now accept that your fear was used by people who would desecrate the heart of American democracy. Find something else to believe in because the hard right has damned their cause.
Yes the fear was used by the right as you have been wearing a mask for a year shaming anyone who doesn't do as you do.
If there's a sickness going around that might kill your loved ones it is not a political statement to wear a mask but it is a measure of how much you care about your fellow humans. I would go to much greater lengths than wearing a mask to protect my friends and neighbors even if they are mostly Trumpbots.

Things are happening quickly. The partnership of US leadership with the People’s Republic of China has never been clearer. Millions of voters rejected the ugly brotherhood of US Congress with communist world domination in 2016 by electing a populist president promising to return America to real democracy. The mean intelligence of America had been systematically lowered by academia, the Fourth Estate, politics, social media, and the entertainment industry.

Four years of a politically correct color-coded leader had come to an ignominious end and the state was confident that the people were adequately stupefied to elect a corrupt disciple of Saul Alinsky, a nasty community organizer from the 1960’s that advocated for the destruction of a functioning system from the inside out. Hillary Clinton lost that election.

The corporate entities in America that had gone over to the dark side along with America’s political elite vowed that this would never happen again. The kinds of people that sellout the masses do not win by convincing minds, they attack the process the people use to reject them just like Soviet Russia did for seven decades. The wicked forces aligned immediately upon Donald Trump’s election and energized propaganda campaigns concocting conspiracies and false impeachment proceedings to incite the lowest common denominator of indoctrinated citizens. This hamstringing lasted for the duration of the president’s administration.

Reasonable minds can draw any conclusions they like from the release of a global pathogen from the very ideological enemy that stood the most to gain from the removal of the American antagonist that stood in their way. The fact remains that this allowed the US political aristocracy to attack the process again and rig the election to steal the control of the country’s future from 75 million American voters.

The oppression is well underway, and they now have a lock on all the information sources. “Good riots” in the cities are ignored and “bad riots” in Washington are propagandized as seditious insurrections. Remember the Reichstag. In a nation built on free speech, speech is now censored by corporate masters favoring the “Alinsky way” to overthrow a functioning democracy.

Boomers were warned in school about this 60 years ago. Now the schools are the jack-booted hordes sweeping over the people with an ideological revolution in every sense of the word. If we want to save our democracy we need to fight back. If not we will deserve our fate.

Is communism the scariest thing you old fucks can imagine to scare yourselves? The rest is just a word jumble from an apologist of a man who lost the election and is a very poor loser.
Unfortunately spanking is not politically correct these days and probably outlawed otherwise your:spank: fat little ass would be on fire right now.

Just kidding, I love you man. :afro:

Last edited:
If there's a sickness going around that might kill your loved ones it is not a political statement to wear a mask but it is a measure of how much you care about your fellow humans. I would go to much greater lengths than wearing a mask to protect my friends and neighbors even if they are mostly Trumpbots.

I know you would. You're unwavering faith in politicians ability to do whatever they tell you to do is scary.

I know you would. You're unwavering faith in politicians ability to do whatever they tell you to do is scary.
Figures one such as you would take a shit all over what used to be a Christian American value. You don't even understand the concept of being "community minded" do you?

Things are happening quickly. The partnership of US leadership with the People’s Republic of China has never been clearer. Millions of voters rejected the ugly brotherhood of US Congress with communist world domination in 2016 by electing a populist president promising to return America to real democracy. The mean intelligence of America had been systematically lowered by academia, the Fourth Estate, politics, social media, and the entertainment industry.

Four years of a politically correct color-coded leader had come to an ignominious end and the state was confident that the people were adequately stupefied to elect a corrupt disciple of Saul Alinsky, a nasty community organizer from the 1960’s that advocated for the destruction of a functioning system from the inside out. Hillary Clinton lost that election.

The corporate entities in America that had gone over to the dark side along with America’s political elite vowed that this would never happen again. The kinds of people that sellout the masses do not win by convincing minds, they attack the process the people use to reject them just like Soviet Russia did for seven decades. The wicked forces aligned immediately upon Donald Trump’s election and energized propaganda campaigns concocting conspiracies and false impeachment proceedings to incite the lowest common denominator of indoctrinated citizens. This hamstringing lasted for the duration of the president’s administration.

Reasonable minds can draw any conclusions they like from the release of a global pathogen from the very ideological enemy that stood the most to gain from the removal of the American antagonist that stood in their way. The fact remains that this allowed the US political aristocracy to attack the process again and rig the election to steal the control of the country’s future from 75 million American voters.

The oppression is well underway, and they now have a lock on all the information sources. “Good riots” in the cities are ignored and “bad riots” in Washington are propagandized as seditious insurrections. Remember the Reichstag. In a nation built on free speech, speech is now censored by corporate masters favoring the “Alinsky way” to overthrow a functioning democracy.

Boomers were warned in school about this 60 years ago. Now the schools are the jack-booted hordes sweeping over the people with an ideological revolution in every sense of the word. If we want to save our democracy we need to fight back. If not we will deserve our fate.

Is communism the scariest thing you old fucks can imagine to scare yourselves? The rest is just a word jumble from an apologist of a man who lost the election and is a very poor loser.
Unfortunately spanking is not politically correct these days and probably outlawed otherwise your:spank: fat little ass would be on fire right now.

Just kidding, I love you man. :afro:
I was beat all through childhood and it never did anything good for me it just mad me meaner and more determined to not behave..

Figures one such as you would take a shit all over what used to be a Christian American value. You don't even understand the concept of being "community minded" do you?

There's a big difference between community minded and hive minded which is what you are gullible leftists. I guarantee I have done more for my community and charities in a year than you have done your entire frightened life.

Oh stop with the China bullshit- good lord!

Our enemy, if indeed there is one, resides in DC- called the District of Criminals- for a reason-

This crap has been a long time in the making and BOTH sides of the Duopoly Party are guilty of the same fucking thing- a different letter after a name changes he results how?

Yeah, I too am getting tired of so many people being deceived by the false left/right paradigm that is constantly being pushed. They still don't get it. :(

The Communist (with the help of the Useful Idiots) are blatantly taking over this country as we speak.

If we don't resist right now we are fucked. We need to do a lot more than overturn a bench in the Capitol building or sit at Pelosi's desk.

"IF I WERE THE DEVIL" - PAUL HARVEY (1965) - Bing video

I was seventeen when Harvey penned those words and though I probably heard them on the radio at some point, I paid them no mind. Clearly he saw what was coming but his words fell on deaf ears as the anxious fantasies of an old man.

Some can forecast the future but few listen. The human condition is replete with examples of elevated aristocracy controlling the masses to their detriment, which is likely why the founders of the US tried to construct a government giving the people the reins instead of the government.

Even they knew it probably would not work without a constant and vigilant population keeping a watchful eye on leadership. They have convinced a significant sector of the population that their elitist superiority is not only needed and necessary, but crucial to the survival of the republic.

They devise plans for the common good and in the process end up with all the wealth and all the power. They can set rules that keep people in line who stray from and challenge their plans.

Donald Trump's populism was seen as aggression on the part of the people who were apparently ungrateful for the generous benefits bestowed on them by the government. The wickedness and evil of a single individual inciting the people to think for themselves could not be tolerated by established leadership that had plans and a timetable for those plans.

The US government has global allies that agree with and support their planning. The elites of the world all think alike and the people must not be allowed to interfere for their petty concerns. So, rigging elections is not only needed, but necessary and crucial for the global wellbeing of the human race.

That is why the US Constitution burns quite nicely as fuel for the fire of globalism. That it why Trump had to go and it is why they are trying to drag him through the streets wearing a crown of thorns. The do not want imitators in the future.

Quit being so negative, Ray. Its gonna be great. You'll get to sit in the house with your mask on and receive your 1000 dollars a month and not work. Now, lets be positive.

Forum List

Back