If Washington and Oregon want to annex into Idaho, They're not off to a great start

Apparently half of coeur d elene arrest are from Washington.
Drunk and disorderly for the most part

btw, the zags suck too.
You fucking morons provide me with so much entertainment. First it is Coeur d'Alene and yeah, that is really profound--half of drunk and disorderly arrests are from WA--where are the other half from? Drunks fighting drunks. Coeur d'Alene is right next door to Spokane and is a popular party spot because democrat WA gov. Jay Inslee has had the state locked down for three months and republican ID gov. Brad Little has a wide open FREE state.

btw, the zags suck too.
You fucking morons provide me with so much entertainment. First it is Coeur d'Alene and yeah, that is really profound--half of drunk and disorderly arrests are from WA--where are the other half from? Drunks fighting drunks. Coeur d'Alene is right next door to Spokane and is a popular party spot because democrat WA gov. Jay Inslee has had the state locked down for three months and republican ID gov. Brad Little has a wide open FREE state.
Brad has locked the state down. we just choose to ignore him

btw, the zags suck too.

Cali is doing the same thing.

btw, the zags suck too.
You're a fucking liar and you know it. https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article248944139.html

btw, the zags suck too.
You're a fucking liar and you know it. https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article248944139.html
Stop the bullying technique it's not working
I've never followed Brad's rules. never

btw, the zags suck too.
Oh I'm so sorry for you, snowflake, didn't mean to offend your sensibilities--much. Buck up, it was CDA city council that attempted to force you to mask--not Little.

btw, the zags suck too.
Oh I'm so sorry for you, snowflake, didn't mean to offend your sensibilities--much. Buck up, it was CDA city council that attempted to force you to mask--not Little.
But that isn't what you said

Brad Little has a wide open FREE state.

Is what you said

btw, the zags suck too.

Is what you said
More democrat circular shit. I provided you the link from the Idaho Statesman Feb 3, 2021. The state is open in STAGE 3 by Little's mandate. If your moronic liberal city council says you have to mask, Little has nothing to do with it. BTW, in case you weren't aware, law enforcement is on record that they will not enforce the city council's mandate. You may be able to lie to the rest of the nation, but I live here moron. Oh sorry, I didn't want to bully you, snowflake.

btw, the zags suck too.

Is what you said
More democrat circular shit. I provided you the link from the Idaho Statesman Feb 3, 2021. The state is open in STAGE 3 by Little's mandate. If your moronic liberal city council says you have to mask, Little has nothing to do with it. BTW, in case you weren't aware, law enforcement is on record that they will not enforce the city council's mandate. You may be able to lie to the rest of the nation, but I live here moron. Oh sorry, I didn't want to bully you, snowflake.
And I provided a link about crime in ceour d alene and a bar tender refusing to serve Washingtonions but you chose to hop over to something you feel more comfortable with
Sorry you’re so offended by my thread

btw, the zags suck too.
You should have seen it back in the late 60's through the early 70's with the state line crowd!!! Used to be that the state line(Idaho side) had a "beer age" of only 19(Bars) but 21 for grain alcohol(lounges). The state line had a particular establishment named the Kon-Tiki that had topless waitresses & smoker nights(Fri/Sat nights) with stage strippers. A little further west was/is Wallace Idaho which housed the all important whore houses. That route on the weekend nights on I-90 was LOADED with us young bucks packed in rigs(saves on gas costs) going east from Spokane to the line & Wallace. Yeah, I can relate to the drunk part(I didn't like alcohol so I was generally the driver for my group). We did get pretty wound up @ the Tiki(HOT foxes!) but NOT disorderly.

As far as the whore houses in Wallace those Madame's owned our minds(& wallets!) like we knew they were whores but they were still women(ADULT women no less like highly prized by us teens!) so we treated them like ladies with respect(the best we could do in the situation). It was different back then as most of us young bucks were raised with manners & respect for our elders, country & our fellow countrymen. Most of us(especially us upcoming hotrodders) would never have entertained the thought of disorderly conduct(short of street racing!) let alone general crime & violence. I am NOT trying to convey an image that we were superior to current Americans as we had riots galore(America was literally burning in '68) but we had a camaraderie that reached out past 'our group' to others(fellow Americans).

Forum List

Back