If voter ID is racist.............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?

Attachments

• 1642158469240.png
    1642158469240.png
    236.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
If owning an ID is sooooo important, and minorities simply are unable to obtain one, instead of spending trillions on electric cars perhaps ID's should be the focus instead. , So if minorities won't be able to have without an ID because they are "oppressed", shouldn't democrats be spending that money getting minorities to end their oppression?

The sad part here is, the voter ID argument is not only BS so democheats can win elections, it is racist in itself to say blacks don't know how to get an ID or are unable to get one.

White liberals are by far the most racist people in the US, especially white women.

If owning an ID is sooooo important, and minorities simply are unable to obtain one, instead of spending trillions or electric cars, something they won't be able to have without an ID anyway, shouldn't democrats be spending that money getting minorities an ID instead?

:auiqs.jpg:
Many organizations help minority voters do just that. But the point isn't that black people don't have IDs, it's that Republicans play these little games were they disqualify IDs black voters and voters who are less likely to vote for them have. Like Texas taking concealed carry permits but not college IDs. It's really just a sad admission that Republicans can't win a straight up fight. These little gimmicks and gerrymandering is all you got left but sooner or later demographics are going to over take you anyway.

I don't really like Geraldo Rivera, but he has made an outstanding point a couple days ago. He said that it was not only insulting his intelligence, but insulting the intelligence of every American to think that they can't use an ID when it's time to vote. He's right. Do they really think that we are that stupid that we won't be able to figure it out? Every legal citizen has an ID of some kind, and ID's can be obtained quite easily. There is simply no excuse.

One question I'd like to ask is, since the dems claim that this is voter suppression, name one instance that someone who was legally eligible to vote, was prevented from doing so. *crickets*

Many organizations help minority voters do just that. But the point isn't that black people don't have IDs, it's that Republicans play these little games were they disqualify IDs black voters and voters who are less likely to vote for them have. Like Texas taking concealed carry permits but not college IDs. It's really just a sad admission that Republicans can't win a straight up fight. These little gimmicks and gerrymandering is all you got left but sooner or later demographics are going to over take you anyway.

Name one instance where an ID was disqualified because of the persons race.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
Dimwittedcrats must lie.

Reminds me of the Harlan Ellison classic, "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream".

Dim version -- "I Have A Mouth And I Must Lie".

I have no problem requiring voter ID

Just as soon as 99 percent of Americans have an acceptable ID

So it is your contention that minorities have no issues getting an ID. You do realize that your democrat party does not sell that idea, right? Just look at the video I provided to see that, or listen to the demagogues in the DNC who equate having and ID to a poll tax.

So your contention is that Republicans are playing games with the ID's. If so, please provide evidence of how minorities are being stopped to vote by playing games with ID's.

You do realize that you are suggesting that all elections up till now have been unfair, much like Trump said about the last election. And as with Trump, he was asked to provide proof that the election was stolen, so why would we not ask the same from you and the DNC?

Where is the proof?

If voter ID is racist, why do 70% of blacks support it?

Another poll shows pretty much everyone supports voter ID, even democrats

The survey asked respondents whether “in general” they “support or oppose requiring voters to show a photo ID in order to vote.” Among respondents, 62 percent of Democrats said they support requiring photo ID, while the number rose to 87 percent among Independents and 91 percent among Republicans.

So the narrative that democrats are using right now to sell their get out the vote legislation is not supported by the majority of American, even people in their own party.

Forum List

Back