If Trump wins......will he let us see his taxes?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
How long can an audit last?

Last edited:
Are you a CPA? Or a Crooked Hillary douchebag? :p I am a CMA and could care less about tax returns.

How long can an audit last?
I bet an audit can last every bit as long as you demanding to see something that you have no right to see.
It really must suck to be a liberal when it comes to having to abide by the rules.
You should run on down and get some cheese to go along with that whine of yours.

No kidding. Why does anyone in their right mind care about his taxes? You liberals ever hear of the IRS? Yeah, that would be the IRS who singles out Republicans sponsored by our President Obama. Do you liberals know what the IRS does? Has Trump stated he has paid federal income tax of late?

Let's be honest, liberals are dishonest with everyone including themselves. Most have the fortitude of mice, only mice aren't corrupt, so I'm sure mice are more valuable. Positive.

Say OP, I want to see your tax return. Just curious how much Burger King pays for part time work.

No kidding. Why does anyone in their right mind care about his taxes? You liberals ever hear of the IRS? Yeah, that would be the IRS who singles out Republicans sponsored by our President Obama. Do you liberals know what the IRS does? Has Trump stated he has paid federal income tax of late?

Let's be honest, liberals are dishonest with everyone including themselves. Most have the fortitude of mice, only mice aren't corrupt, so I'm sure mice are more valuable. Positive.

Say OP, I want to see your tax return. Just curious how much Burger King pays for part time work.

What investments does he have with foreign countries?
What deductions does he claim?
What charities does he contribute to?
Trumps only qualification is his business acumen.......how good a businessman is he?

There's no doubt he will continue to lie about his taxes and damn near everything else.

I've read he will not stop campaigning though. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Forget the taxes first...I want to see his emails...like yesterday. Why is it we've not seen one of his, even while he admits ties to Russia and having not paid federal taxes for years?

Are you a CPA? Or a Crooked Hillary douchebag? :p I am a CMA and could care less about tax returns.

I agree and I'm sure Trump paid more taxes in one year than RW has paid in his entire life.

LOL...Trump himself admits that is not true

Corporate taxes not personal taxes. I'm sure he's personally paid more taxes then you ever will.
I wish I paid as much tax as he does. Actually, I wish I paid as much tax as he does without even being able to use one single deduction. As a matter of fact, I would be thrilled to just have his tax expense as my only form of income, then pay 38% of that in taxes. I would be much better off financially I can tell you that.

Forum List

Back