If Trump wins is it a referendum on conservative values or people being sick of liberal culture?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I ask this because I don't feel like all people who are tired of liberal royalty, social justice warriors or outrage culture are necessarily conservative, ideology wise.

I ask this because I don't feel like all people who are tired of liberal royalty, social justice warriors or outrage culture are necessarily conservative, ideology wise.
------------------------------------------------------------- I hear Trump described as a populist and as a Nationalist and not so much as a conservative . Conservatives suck if in the bush family , Romney , McCain mold none of which I recognize as conservatives . To me Trump is conservative on the issues that matter to me . I see his populism as fine and I like his America First Nationalism SLantern .

This election is a referendum on how bad a candidate Hillary. This is like a football game where the DEMs get 11 players and the refs and the GOP gets 8 players and a quarterback that is a baseball player.

Considering Trump is about the sorriest excuse for a conservative the party could find, his election says a lot about conservative values and it's not good.

If Trump wins is it a referendum on conservative values or people being sick of liberal culture?
Conservative values of course.

The guy is so family value oriented he's had at least 3 of them that we know of, not to mention all of the women he forced to have sex with him on the side.

Yep, definitely a referendum on conservative values here.

This election is a referendum on how bad a candidate Hillary. This is like a football game where the DEMs get 11 players and the refs and the GOP gets 8 players and a quarterback that is a baseball player.
Hitting the bottle and the pipe hard tonight, huh?

I think if Trump wins it is because of bitter hard working Americans who are sick of the way Washington is operating. They want to see something get done that has a positive effect on their lives. And they want less government and lower taxes, which they think trump will give them. Trump is giving Washington the middle finger so many think that he can be their champion. Unfortunately I believe they are being grossly deceived by a very charismatic billionaire who will, in reality, just make things worse.

I don't think this election has anything to do with liberal Vs conservative. Trump is a wannabe conservative and Hillary is a wannabe liberal... both are playing to their base

Wouldn't Trump have to represent conservative values before he can be a referendum on them?

Considering Trump is about the sorriest excuse for a conservative the party could find, his election says a lot about conservative values and it's not good.

You don't get it. We've tried your way for the last 10 years. The American Electorate at different points, demands change. Change happens. It's in the climate. Americans like change. Fundamental transformation is extreme.

------------------------------------------------------------- the rino repubs didn't find Trump , the TRUMP kicked rino moderate repub azz and inserted himself where no repub or gop'er wanted him Flopper !!

TRUMP is Conservative enough to my specifications on issues that are important to ME and that's good enough for me .

and a Nationalist as he is America First and Americans First , feck those fureigners !!

Last edited:

You don't get it. We've tried your way for the last 10 years. The American Electorate at different points, demands change. Change happens. It's in the climate. Americans like change. Fundamental transformation is extreme.
Whether you understand it or not, extreme fundamental transformation in goverment usually requires a violent overthrow of the government. I rather doubt that is what most Trump supporters really want.
BTW, most Americans don't like real change because change equates to insecurity.

Human rights is the liberal culture.

Hate, racism, kill the gays, let him die, that is the Republican culture. And we can prove it. Republicans keep forgetting there is such thing as video tape.

New Topics

Forum List

Back