If Trump were president, would Fox News being telling people "don't get the Vaccine"???

If Trump were president, would Fox News being telling people "don't get the Vaccine"???

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
I think fake Conservative media and fake websites, Russian bots etc are telling their brainwashed supporters to not get the vaccine to hurt the country.

Trumpers are still so butthurt that Trump lost the election that they are rooting for America to fail, so Trump can become president again. Trump isn't going to win if America is booming like it is right now, booming better than ever before in US history.

Not getting the vaccine is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

Conservatives want America to fail, they are hoping America fails (like it did under Bush and Trump), because that is the only way Trump will become president again.

Party over Country. The GOP is in a sad sad place.

It's just dumbasses reflexively taking up a contrary position to democrats.

I think fake Conservative media and fake websites, Russian bots etc are telling their brainwashed supporters to not get the vaccine to hurt the country.

Trumpers are still so butthurt that Trump lost the election that they are rooting for America to fail, so Trump can become president again. Trump isn't going to win if America is booming like it is right now, booming better than ever before in US history.

Not getting the vaccine is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

Conservatives want America to fail, they are hoping America fails (like it did under Bush and Trump), because that is the only way Trump will become president again.

fox isnt telling people not to get the vaccine ... they are saying it should be up to the individual .. most republicans esp the elderly have gotten vaccinated .

• Banned

fox isnt telling people not to get the vaccine ... they are saying it should be up to the individual .. most republicans esp the elderly have gotten vaccinated .
keep dreaming.

Conservatives are openly bragging about how they refuse to get the vaccine. You are not a true Trumper if you get the vaccine.

Most of the people not getting the vaccine are idiot Trumpers and the places where people are not getting the vaccine are predominantly red states.

keep dreaming.

Conservatives are openly bragging about how they refuse to get the vaccine. You are not a true Trumper if you get the vaccine.

Most of the people not getting the vaccine are idiot Trumpers and the places where people are not getting the vaccine are predominantly red states.
Many of them got the vaccine but will never publicly admit it.

keep dreaming.

Blacks and latinos have the lowest vaccination rate idiot ! Vaccination rates for Blacks and Hispanics could lead to wider disparities

Are you stupid or something ? Trump was responsible for the vaccines being rushed into production, and he encouraged the vaccine to be taken, and to not be afraid of it. So why would Fox be anti-vax if they haven't been to date ?

You want it to be tied to politics so bad as to why people opt out of getting their shots if don't need one, and this is so you and your ilk can attempt to get government to force what you want, just like you want government to force everything else that you want.

Toon.jpg

keep dreaming.

Many of them got the vaccine but will never publicly admit it.
I agree.

They want others to not get the vaccine and die, but they know the vaccine saves lives, they just can't admit reality.

"We Won in a Landslide" !!!!

Eating fried foods is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

So where would you like government control of your healthcare to begin and end? First of all calling it treasonous to not get a vaccine is ridiculous. If you could force people to get a vaccine for the reason that it's costing the healthcare system and economy.... then where do you think that would stop? how many other lifestyle choices are you willing to hand over to the federal government? Because you can pretty much just rationalize anything at that point, depending on your flavor of the month.

First of all if you think this way.... you are a danger to society and fucking crazy. Secondly, what I see is people are just being cautious about the vaccine which they should. It's still an experimental vaccine ad not entirely proven to be without later effects. We have just not had enough experience with RNA vaccine.... it has nothing to do with TRUMMMMP!

That has to be the dumbest comment I have read in days.

I simply could not read past it or take this thread seriously after that.

keep dreaming.

You don't know this. I know a few liberals/ Biden voters here in the SF bay area who dont want the vax for their kids and/or themslves and its not because of TRUUMMMP!

your off your rocker with politics

The vaccines do not have full approval from the FDA at this time and are considered authorized for emergency use.

Saying that not taking a shot authorized for emergency use in a free nation is “treasonous” is a bit of a stretch in my mind. Perhaps we should line these people who refuse
up in front of a fIring squad and shoot them.

In passing I considered my age and my health problems and decided it was worth the risk of unexpected long term side effects to take the shot. If I was much younger and in good health I might well have decided to avoid the shot and the same if I had already had COVID-19.

Back in 1976 I got a Swine Flu shot. A number of people had nasty aftereffects form this vaccine. A doctor told my wife at the time that he suspected some of her erratic heart rate problems were caused by the vaccine.

Eating fried foods is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

So where would you like government control of your healthcare to begin and end? First of all calling it treasonous to not get a vaccine is ridiculous. If you could force people to get a vaccine for the reason that it's costing the healthcare system and economy.... then where do you think that would stop? how many other lifestyle choices are you willing to hand over to the federal government? Because you can pretty much just rationalize anything at that point, depending on your flavor of the month.

First of all if you think this way.... you are a danger to society and fucking crazy. Secondly, what I see is people are just being cautious about the vaccine which they should. It's still an experimental vaccine ad not entirely proven to be without later effects. We have just not had enough experience with RNA vaccine.... it has nothing to do with TRUMMMMP!
This is the problem. trumpers have no form of common sense, they can't differentiate between a vaccine that saves lives in the biggest health crisis in world history vs fried foods.

Fox news and Conservative media tell you "Don't get the vaccine" and you sheep fall in line.

If Fox news told you not to eat fried foods, then you would fall in line.
Like when Fox news told you to boycott Keurig coffee machines because they were against the GOPs child molestor Roy Moore. Remember that, when you dumb fucks smashed your coffee machines, in support of a pedophile, because Fox news told you to... yea that was pathetic

The vaccines do not have full approval from the FDA at this time and are considered authorized for emergency use.

Saying that not taking a shot authorized for emergency use in a free nation is “treasonous” is a bit of a stretch in my mind. Perhaps we should line these people who refuse
up in front of a fIring squad and shoot them.

In passing I considered my age and my health problems and decided it was worth the risk of unexpected long term side effects to take the shot. If I was much younger and in good health I might well have decided to avoid the shot and the same if I had already had COVID-19.

Back in 1976 I got a Swine Flu shot. A number of people had nasty aftereffects form this vaccine. A doctor told my wife at the time that he suspected some of her erratic heart rate problems were caused by the vaccine.

Its not 1976 and med tech is a lot better.

If trump were president all these people would be getting the vaccine.

Trump lost and Biden is a great president and you can't accept that. You are boycotting the vaccine in support of Trump.

Forum List

Back