If Trump runs in 24 will he give up his role as a saudi agent ?

Here's your link, Timmy:

1664719077505.png

Why can't NY Times survive on advertising like decent newspapers do?

Fine real sources, if you want to make a point.

At least Timmy understands that Trump will run in 2024. The Keystone Kops of the DNC/DOJ/FBI haven't stopped him yet, so no reason to think they ever will. Strzok and Page must be the most unsuccessful cheating couple in history.

Trump doesn't own any golf courses or hotels in Arabia... and the Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11. OBL hated the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1994.

Trump doesn't own any golf courses or hotels in Arabia... and the Saudis had nothing to do with 9/11. OBL hated the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1994.
The saudi govt murdered an american journalist. They are not innocent.

Trump needs to run to escape jail.
If that's the case, then pretending that they have something to prosecute him for after seven years of trying is a poor strategy to stop him from running.

Do all Welsh cry over American politics as much as you do? What's the connection, I don't get it.

I really hope Trump does not run in ‘24. Democrats have failed at every turn and it’s only going to get worse. Having Trump is a distraction. DeSantis gets my vote.

Biden’s tool must not have found what they were looking for….aw…better luck with the next “We gor him now!” bs…This ain’t it loser.

Forum List

Back