If Trump runs again for 2024 he might consider Noem as vice president

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I would hope that her becoming VP would lead to her becoming president in the future as it did for lying Biden. Im not a trump supporter,I just wanted him in both times cause the alternative both times was ten times worse. Kristi Noem would be the greatest president we have had in decades. without getting mentioning his name,she would be the greatest president sense the last great one we had in the 60's.:thup:you all know who i am talking about. she made me proud standing up to big brother and our corrupt government giving them the middle finger not going into lockdown mode and following CDC guildlines.:thup:

According to the report, Trump is considering South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem - who Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle are hosting a Friday fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago.

I would hope that her becoming VP would lead to her becoming president in the future as it did for lying Biden. Im not a trump supporter,I just wanted him in both times cause the alternative both times was ten times worse. Kristi Noem would be the greatest president we have had in decades. without getting mentioning his name,she would be the greatest president sense the last great one we had in the 60's.:thup:you all know who i am talking about. she made me proud standing up to big brother and our corrupt government giving them the middle finger not going into lockdown mode and following CDC guildlines.:thup:

According to the report, Trump is considering South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem - who Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle are hosting a Friday fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago.

Called it weeks ago. I'm so in love with her. She could shave my ass and walk me backwards.

Surprised Don Jr hasn't suffocated yet from Kim's pechas.

I wish our church janitor would run. He'd get my vote over any other possible candidate. In reality just as knowledgeable probably more so. Makes $19 grand per year.

Another run by trump would guarantee another 4 years of a Democrat president. Run him. a 7,000,000 million margin of victory wouldn't even approach how badly he would be beaten, especially after his post election crap and his two bit insurrection against the Capital. You were in special class, right?

I wish our church janitor would run. He'd get my vote over any other possible candidate. In reality just as knowledgeable probably more so. Makes $19 grand per year.

Would do no good.you have to have high connections to the establishment to get elected.Not just any ordinary person like your janitor friend can run and get elected, FDR himself gave it away on that when he said "In poiltics,nothing happens by accident,everything happens for a reason." not admitting that whoever they want in gets in but hinting at it of course. Trump was the exception,somehow things did not go the way they planned it when he ran against Hildebest and he got in by some miracle.

Well since I've been alive there is not one president I would give a passing grade to. Not one. And I'm 89. That's my honest opinion.

Another run by trump would guarantee another 4 years of a Democrat president. Run him. a 7,000,000 million margin of victory wouldn't even approach how badly he would be beaten, especially after his post election crap and his two bit insurrection against the Capital. You were in special class, right?

LMAO He wasn't beaten. The election was stolen and there is more than enough proof out there.

Trump has 75 million supporters and after four years of the Biden/Harris shit show I doubt a Dem could get elected to ride the back of a garbage truck.

As for that insurrection?? Hell there were people in the Capital Buildings while Trump was still giving his speech. Not Trump supporters.

Not much of an insurrection since none of them were armed. Hell if had been a real insurrection they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital Building.

Some insurrection. LOL

I think she is certainly qualified, but frankly, the VP pick is also very political.....I don't think SD brings much of an advantage. I think Nikki Haley is a far better pick, she is more then qualified, a minority, and comes from South Carolina, more EC votes, and might be able to bring other states, like GA, and NC along

Forum List

Back