If Trump loses then what !??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Will you basically just quit anything related to news , message boards and talk shows

My stocks will plunge and I know BLM is going to explode all over in Vegas and become emboldened .

I know China will be back to owning the USA - but it does not effect me ??
I know Iran will become scary again but effect me ? No
I know taxes will go Up but I will survive

Will life really change that much ??

For me !!!
I would give up completely In America and I would rarely follow events and only post a little
I would retreat to my own world of what I like the best
Right now it’s work then some mma

Will you basically just quit anything related to news , message boards and talk shows

My stocks will plunge and I know BLM is going to explode all over in Vegas and become emboldened .

I know China will be back to owning the USA - but it does not effect me ??
I know Iran will become scary again but effect me ? No
I know taxes will go Up but I will survive

Will life really change that much ??

Really? What about the constant rants about destroying the country and door to door gun confiscation, and having your bibles outlawed, and forcing little girls to undress in front of known rapists? Are you saying all that is just bullshit?

If (as is likely) the Biden-Harris ticket wins in 40 days, pro-Trump Americans will have no choice but to pursue other interests other than posting on the Internet, for the new administration will expand the definition of what will be prohibited speech on the Internet.

Yes, as the OP said, a certain movement will be "emboldened" to keep pushing the boundaries, for it will interpret the election results as a ratification of its goals and actions.

One thing for certain: The next four years will be tumultuous -- especially if the Dems get both Houses.

It is hard to imagine a positive scenario emerging no matter which side of the duopoly has its initial after the name of the President.

Forum List

Back